Scotland

Scotland Thread

>tfw no cheap buckfast and munchie box

When I was in Europe for world cup many years ago, the Scots were the rowdiest and most goodnatured fans.
I am estranged from my Dad who is Scottish. I once had a dream where I found myself part of a long line of bagpipers.
Mother's side is Jewish. In the last 5 years I have almost completely dropped my Jewish identity and replaced it with ?
I haven't really filled in the ?
Guess I should go to Scotland one of these days and see if anything clicks.

Is Sturgeon going to keep her promise and airlift Scotland out of the British Isles and crash it straight into Brussels?

My prediction is that she lacks the cunt to do it.

Jews dont get to choose if theyre jews

>tfw no qt scottish lass gf

>sAgE gOeS iN aLl FiElDs

Feelsbadman

lol no

dayyyum guuurl

she wont the scots will realise that being non EU means their diets can stop being regulated and they can go from 95% fried to 100%

We are almost certainly leaving the UK. however i found a funny story on facebook similar to that, ill see if i can find it again

>When I was in Europe for world cup many years ago

1998????

yes - year i graduated - i was in marseille - oldfag

SagE

I had my nose shortened and got a foreskin transplant from a cadaver

And you bargained even from those, like a cheap cunt you are.

Alright

I will miss most things about Scotland (not the weather though). It's a lovely place with lovely people.

Just wanted to say that Innis & Gunn oak aged is the best beer ever. Great job Scotland, thanks for the tasty brew.

they told me it would cost $5000
I said "$4000?!
I don't have $3000!
You know $2000 is a lot of money! Ok fine $1000 it is"

Is Cuckland still a meme?

>tfw people make fun of me for wearing a skirt outside of Scotland

I've been to Europe thrice and America once, and the place I enjoyed the most was definitely Scotland. My mother is Scottish and I still have some family there but even without that it's great. Thinking about it I realised that if I wanted to start a new life or go on a sabbatical or something I could just go there.

I love this plan

FREEEDOOOOM!

I'm sorry, it was my first association with Scotland.