How patriotic are Brazilians?

How patriotic are Brazilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

voices.washingtonpost.com/livecoverage/2008/08/2008_olympics_report_card_succ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BRAZIL IS WHITE AND DEVELOPED, I SWEAR!

that seems gross man

This was intentional right? Right?

No chlorine, stagnant water

chemical plant zone purple when?

at least they have their swimming goggles right?

It's algae m8

Just a couple days ago it was crystal clear. How could this happen? Or is it a different pool? Or is it just fake?

we MLG now

If the RIO olympics have so many problems why did they let brazil host them?

Same pool, Chlorine levels drop = algae bloom

Algae is everywhere man, give it a chance and it'll go wild

It will go red soon when Nerman is lynched.

they are retarded

Who?brs or those jews that voted for them?

Green is good. Goes well with our national colors.

color reminds me of pic related

Everyone

brazail cant be a superpower

thouhg they at least didnt try to make this shit up unlike what china usually does
they are honest and reliable in a way

>thouhg they at least didnt try to make this shit up unlike what china usually does
>they are honest and reliable in a way

This Japanese obsession with China is hilarious.

The 2008 Olympics are the most widely viewed Olympics ever and are considered a major success.

They also pulled a profit.

Both, but the IOC moreso.

Hilarious you mention this considering the 2008 Olympics are considered the best Olympics ever and got the highest viewership.

t. Ping Pong

I feel like there were better cities to pick in South America than Rio if the IOC wanted a South American olympics. What do you guys think?

That wasn't intentional tho

voices.washingtonpost.com/livecoverage/2008/08/2008_olympics_report_card_succ.html

>The Beijing Olympics have been a runwaway success

Green colour? So it's uranium water?

There are at least 10 better cities in SA than Rio.

The IOC is corrupt and incompetent to a degree that makes Latin American governments look good in comparison. Brasil bought the IOC and Lula probably chose Rio because it's always been considered Brasil's jewel... It had nothing to do with any other form of logic.

>The 2008 Olympic Games have been generally accepted by the world's media as a logistical success.[129][130] Many of the worst fears about the games failed to materialize: no terrorists struck Beijing; no athlete protested at the podium (though Swedish wrestler Ara Abrahamian tossed his bronze medal in disgust over judging), and the air quality – due largely to favorable weather patterns – was not as bad as many had feared beforehand despite being the worst in Olympics history.[131][132]

only the ones who served
everyone else hates here and eventually move to canada for dat cuck life

i went in something like that when i played sonic the hedgehog 2

This is your fault for inventing the olympics

Thomas Bach said the IOC will revise the requirements to host the Olympics to make sure an Olympics like Rio 2016 never happen again.

t. Xiang Lo Song
Samefag

>This Japanese obsession with China
lol it's the other way around famalam

never obsessed with china, just compared this to the doubtful olympic in china

for what its worth, aside from netouyos stupiditiy, japan has a certain number of media outlets that release chinese news and stuff you never can get in the west, and out here there are also chinese themselves who have been doing such a thing
in a nutshell we aint new. china and japan have a long history about each other regardless of transitions of the west

over here you can get to a bunch of facts and criteria of china you immigrants cant get in the west. what always makes me laugh is that all of you REALLY believe in the fiction where all of them hate each other, which is far from the truth

the reason why you immigrant Sup Forums weebs are always going to be salty over japan, whereas mainlander weebs are calm to, is you just dont know of or perceive these facts

>people actually think it's algae

Brazil is pretty bad, but they don't forget to put chlorine in their fucking olympic pools. Cmon now.

I thought Blanka was a made up character but he's based on real Brazilians. Fuck.

algae?
yes, green olympic

I thought it was a football stadium in the thumbnail

This. Probably some metal reaction based discoloration.

Still pretty unprofessional tbqh.

It was probably the chlorine in the water that caused this. Some reaction with the cheap pools painting.

>it's real

it's shooped, it was green, but not that green

Fucking Shrek, pissing in our pools!

>obsession
a ching chong bing bong to you too, Zhang

source?

I don't think so. I have algae in my swimming pool and it's not like this.

The OP's image is shooped. The pool isn't that green.

>yfw the olympics could have been held somewhere nice, like Florianopolis

Wasn't the other major contender, Tokyo?

And Madrid. Thank God they didn't choose it.

This image is shopped, right? I watched Brazil against Japan and It wasn't green like this.

is the legendary reagent with whom the lifeguard spook the kids that change the water color if someone pisses in the water

I completely forgot that America is full of Chinks hiding behind the American flag.

When will America be Anglo Saxon-Germanic again?