Why is Haiti so poo-in-loo compared to other Carrabian nations?

Why is Haiti so poo-in-loo compared to other Carrabian nations?

They are literally a country of pure freed slaves with no education or resources. They have also been in debt to France for years.

french heritage

>get transported to an island you don't want to be in
>work 24/7 on the farms to receive a bread at the end of the day
>when your master gets bored he leaves you to rot in hell and takes home all your work
>oh and also you owe them lots of money now

devilish

french values

Piss off, brown reggaeton

Take it easy Mohammed.

What if I don't, Harambe ?

Right.

Haiti has one of the most tragic histories of any nation. The revolution was pretty romantic, and came out of a place of justified desperation, but wasn't properly controlled. Haitian leaders tried to recreate the lucrative sugar economy, but the US and Britain refused to trade with Haiti -- fearing this would encourage slave revolts in their own colonies.

This is all on top of the debt which took centuries to pay off.

god, that comeback made me cringe

The French are insidious, as crafty and guile-filled as your average Semite

wherever whitey touches it turns into shit.

Canada and US cameout ok though.

they did genocide locals, that's why.

Where did whitey touch you?

You want me to be serious and give you a reply or just meme?

Dank xDDDDD

Just look at your stupid shitty post, spic

What did you expect ? A smart answer ?

I was referring to this Muhammed, please do not shoot

You stupid idiot

are you sore in the butt?

Nah, kiddo

(kiddo)

Nevermind.

It's a long story.
But it's nobody's fault. Not their own. And certainly not France's.

Trinidad and Tobago has more poo-in-loos than Haiti and their women love to fuck and breed with niggers

They were slaves to white people there until the white people set them free. They then got together and killed the white people and took over the land.

They practiced weird voodoo and evil religious practices. America tried to rebuild it multiple times but as soon as they left they started their voodoo stuff again and went back into living in trash houses.

Now I'm not 100% sure they were sacrificing their kids to false gods or whatever but what I do know is that it's a very odd place and seems like they're at fault for their poverty.

Honduras is or was the murder capital of the world a for a while or do they still have the we'll chop you up to bits black lagoon vibe?
have they become better then haiti

As I recall it France tried to teach them civilization too a couple times, first time when they left. Whole place collapses and they go back there again to teach them shit, then they go back to niggerism again. But it's whitey's fault