>we must give everything to the newcomers
>germany will become the biggest multicultural country in europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>germany will become the biggest multicultural country in europe
I'm pretty sure France has a bigger territory

t. multicultural expert

Yes, thank you. Brazil is a multiculti country you know?

and look at how good you're doing

yes I know, we too.

good

Pure Aryan genes

She's probably more italian than german tbqhwyfam

None of these are real, and the only people that use the word "white" are Americanized students who adapted the SJW movement from our greatest ally, Merkel is pretty oldschool in that regard.

She's actually quite conservative in person and has spoken out against multiculturalism and gay marriage, but she has to follow her orders from above like everyone else.

prove to me that Schulz quote is real. prove it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz
>Elsewhere, Schulz has voiced strong support for Israel, going as far as saying that "Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people";[27] scotched talk of an EU boycott of the country;[28] and criticized the bloc's 2015 decision[29] to label Israeli goods that are produced in the West Bank,[30] a stand that drew Palestinian criticism.[31]

Why would germans elect someone like that tot he european parliament? Do you hate yourselves that much? Maybe this a strategy of the german state of erasing the nazi stigma? This has to be a con

>Americanized students who adapted the SJW movement from our greatest ally

Euroserfs have been on the forefront of cultural marxism since WWI. Take some fucking responsibility for once.

He wasn't elected by the people
>Do you hate yourselves that much
yes
>Maybe this a strategy of the german state of erasing the nazi stigma
Unconditional loyalty to Israel and the US are expected here, such a statement is not controversial but a given.

How about America takes some responsbility for exporting their bullshit all the time. Black lives matter even reached the UK. There's a reason why every single SJW term used here in Germany is English.

>exporting their bullshit

the SJWism exists courtesy of europe

>He wasn't elected by the people
Yes, now I remember that this was one of the big issues on the Brexit side. Who the fuck put them there then? The Banking association?

>Unconditional loyalty to Israel and the US are expected here, such a statement is not controversial but a given.
You say that Merkel is quite conservative in person, but I think that someone with even a tiny bit of nationalism in them would at least show some resistance to this state of affairs

>but I think that someone with even a tiny bit of nationalism in them would at least show some resistance to this state of affairs
The modern German has been subject to psychological torture from their youth in order to suppress any sort of feeling of nationalism. One of the prices of "freedom"

We'll apologize for BLM when you apologize for post modernism

>We have to save white people by killing more of them than anyone in history
>We have to make up for the Holocaust by importing the Turks who inspired it
>Now we have to make up for the Holocaust by importing Arabs who hate our Jews
Only Germs fall for this every time.

I forgot
>We have to make up for the Holocaust by shipping our Jews off to a new concentration camp in the Levant