Have you heard of the High Elves?

Welsh are French

who's arthur and why is he breaking a sword against a stone

>Sword in a tube

TELL ME ABOUT ARTHUR

WHY DOES HE CARRY THE SWORD !?

Arthur was a real nigga from the hood

Made me think 2bh

He pulled it out of the stone to become the king of England.

sure

that makes no sense

is this like don quixote?

don't know much about the story but i do know the excalibur due to muh RPG

>Quixote
Fun fact the first Spaniards wuz black

It's how England became a country, England was filled with Anglo Saxons but they were loads of small countries. There was a sword in a stone placed by God and God said the person that pulled it from the stone would become king of England. Big strong mighty men pulled and pulled but couldn't pull it out of the stone. Foreigners were invading Britain and bullying the Anglos.

THE PEOPLE WANTED AN ENGLISH KING

Everyone tried to pull the sword but failed, eventually arthur pulls the stone out with utter ease. HE WAS THE KING OF ENGLAND. He and the knights of the round table killed all the foreigners in England so the Anglo Saxons so they could live in people under English law, then they went on a crusade to save the holy land from Muslims.

>implying Arthur was English
>implying Arthur wasn't black

He was black and defended England from the white invaders, after he died the whites invaded and rewrote the history.

Thas right

why are leafs allowed to post

What if niggers are right and they actually wuz kangs?

Just look at all the English stealing the Welsh story in this thread. We can only detect the lies because Wales was not completely wiped out.

you know, this really made me think

Who isn't French

>inb4 Bretons

Reminder that King Arthur is a Canadian and most certainly does not like black men.

learned all I needed to know from this

>Bretons
>Humans

rude

No offence, my 6/16 Breton British friend

of course they're humans, they're a proud indigenous people, oppressed, with a suppressed language, who have yet to fully bow to the invader

Could've simplified to 3/8 2bh

They're the worst Celts.