/kaz/ general

Kazakhstan always been a smooth fade between east and west, Asia and Europe. But is it a Asian country or a European country?

Also, general Kazakhstan thread. Ask your questions and I will do my best to answer all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ef.com/epi/
youtu.be/dUBbxIoGNaw
youtu.be/GgwPQpE7qO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's the asian country I want to visit the most, and also the ex-soviet country I want to visit the most

My question is how many mountain bandits are left?

Hello borat, very nice.

>mountains
>kazakhstan
>bandits

only in china, mongolia and russia do the kazakhs retain their traditional way of life

My question is actually serious

All bandits stayed in Calradia, brethren.
And, by the way, come and visit Astana, but be prepared for killing heat and unbearable cold. The most perfect time to travel here is in August, September or April.

The Altai mountains are in Russia, China and Mongolia. And the Kazakhs who live there aren't bandits, but retain a more traditional lifestyle than those who live in Kazakhstan

hmmm..

and what does Kazakhstan think about not owning kyrgyzstan?
Also why the fuck does Uzbekistan have so many more people than kz?

1) We don't really care about it.
2) I think because Uzbekistani people didn't suffered from starvation we encountered in 1930's. And on second thought, WWII.

stupid questions but
why didn't they starve like you did, and did the cccp just not draft uzbek men or something?

>smooth fade between east and west, Asia and Europe

No, that's Poland.

Back then USSR made drastic changes in Russian borders and chopped away big part of the pastures. Our main sources of meat, milk and other goods were dying and so did us.

well, a good chunk of your population is from china aren't they?

Why didn't they just.. help you guys and stuff?

Islam ruins the place.

No it's you. Your people are half mongol

Nope. Not even a percent.
Totally agree!
Why would they? No one cared about some travellers of zhailyau back then.

also I've actually tried to look this up before cause I am extremely and genuinely curious for some reason but

in soviet times (especially WW2*)
you mainly see Russians, and slavs, for obvious reasons but how diverse was the soviet army, I'm asking what percentage of russia's men went into the military and what percentage of kazakh or the other turkistan SSRs men were in the military?

Most people don't even consider Russia and Turkey to be a part of Europe really. Kazakhstan is not even an issue.

can non-muslim asian actually make it in kazakhstan?

What is the point of Central Asia

I think they're a little secular

Can I get by in your country if I speak some Russian?

What's some food in Kazakhstan we should all know about?

This country has a polish diaspora.

I don't really know exact numbers. You can look it up, id you want to.
Good point. Can't argue with that.
We speak russian all the time, so no problems.
Food? Oh, man. Don't even get me started on this one :D
I will reply in details once I get work. Give me 10 minutes.
Sure thing! You will be just like some locals.

most countries probably do lol

Sounds good man. I might go to bed but I'm excited to read your post when I wake up.

About that question you had about russian. As you can see here, we have both russian and kazakh signs of shops, street signs and one part of the city is basically filled with English translation.

>almost secular
>space
>great culture
>no annoying heat and neighbors
perfect.
well, then i wish i could get a citizenship there soon.
2 most interesting country i found out is kazakhstan and southern part of argentina

Yeaaaah, about that...
We have the most aggressive climate.
It gets around +30 in summer and -30 in the winter. Get yourself some excellent winter clothes, man.

Is turanism a popular opinion in kazakhstan?

A what?

>It gets around +30 in summer
it gets +30 in almost a year here, i got an allergy to heat, which is ironic, also made me semi disabled.

T-turan...

made me practically*

Speaking about it publicly gets you the death penalty.

How does your country plan on dealing with the ISIS camps in your country

I was unironically considering opening an English Writing cabinet in Kazakhstan because you guys rank badly on this index: ef.com/epi/
You know. To dos tuff like company communication, cover letter, brochures, proofreading, editing, that kind of stuff.
It implies I'll succeed in Cambodia and/or Thailand though.

If anything, would there be any market on the subject in Kazakhstan? The country looks very comfy and the girls are 10/10 gorgeous.

Most of the country and the population are east of the Urals, so you're Asian.

We are strict with any radical religions. Government spends a lot of their time dealing with this decease and not letting it pass through.
I've never encountered anything like that. Be sure that there's going to be no competition, whatsoever.

Yeah, it's kind of a gamble. I never saw much competition in second and third world countries yet it is where it's needed the most, if only to look professional.

Anyway, it's awesome man. It'll take some time before such a project becomes a reality but I'm glad to know it's possible.

Will probably take some time off to visit Astana in 2017/2018 to get a look at the place, see if setting up an office with a commercial agent is doable and cost-effective.

Are you a diverse nation

I would recommend you base your business in Almaty. Our first capital and more progressive and experienced city.
Yup, surely.

Yes, my wife is an abo half indian from chennai and born in alice springs

who is this qtp2t?

A random image I've taken from Google Image search.

Hi, kazakh bro! Good day to you, man!

How do I make her my gf?

So you're Balkan tier, no?

As good opposition to islam and russian imperialism, yes.

holy shit guys there are 3 of us :dd

>Kazakhstan always been a smooth fade between east and west, Asia and Europe

No, that's Turkey. Kazakhs are cultureless retarded Islamo-Communist bandits.

What's going on here

I want to marry Sabina, have soft passionate sex every day, impregnate her with my vibrant hispanic conquistador seed and have little 6 gigantic 3/4 mongol kids to make a volleyball team and play at a private beach in the coast of the caspian sea.

are any major cities there not muslim majority? I want to go there for business but don't want to be blown up

>blarking about kazakhs.
>picture of kirgiz female.

youtu.be/dUBbxIoGNaw

how is your pink-islamic-flower democracy revolution going on?

Is Kazakhstan safe for solo women travelers?

are you a woman?

are you qt?

Just come here to London

Yes
Kik me my passionate ebony babe

Here's a follow up question then, what does the average Kazakh woman dress like?

OP watches anime so you're at least safe from him because he's a homo.

What are the stereotypes between Kazakstan and others -stan countries ?

Definetly not like murrikan women
Baggy oversized hoodies and oversized jeans from 80s

Is it difficult for average russki to get qt kazashka gf?

Yes, Kazakhstan was essentially a dumping ground for groups the Soviets didn't like.

Answer pls

Its pretty safe than france, dont worry mate
But cant say the same for kyrgystan and uxbekistan
youtu.be/GgwPQpE7qO8

Many uzbeks come to Kazakhstan for work. We make fun of them like "haha go and build my house". We consider kyrgyzs as our "little brothers". but we are pretty arrogant to them, its makes them so angry. Do not know anything about Turkmenistan, really. Also we and kyrgyzs think that uzbeks can not fight at war.

Is it true there's a saying in Central Asia "go to Kyrgyzstan to be free, go to Kazakhstan to be rich"?

>russia non european
cmon now

I can assure you that it's not going to be that difficult. Most of my friends are dating with russians, even me. My girlfriend is russian.

>that kid just sitting there the whole time
wut

>girlfriend
REEEEEEE

Where did this happy? Please reply

New Jersey

Shit...
Where is this from? Background?

>Kyrgyzstan
>free
Lol, when?

hahahahahahahahaha

Cold blooded

>tfw she isn't playing in Rio

>come here for rare flags
>no rare flags

Countries around Kazakhstan don't have internet or something?

Never heard anyone say so.

Basically yes. Any other country in this region is so poor, it's citizens learn basics of Russian and move here to work as merchants (most markets with cheap Chinese good are full of tajiks, uzbeks and kyrgyzs) or as builders. And of course they don't speak English, so no wonder KZ is the only not-rare country that posts here.