Are there any good cities left in Canada?

Are there any good cities left in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8_yrtHXsRI
youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quebec

Although you're merely frenchposting you've got e thinking what Quebec City is like these days

Victoria?

vancouver, particularly east hastings

>you've got e thinking what Quebec City is like these days

What is it like?

Vancouver and Toronto are objectively amongst the best places in the world to live.

Quebec City is tolerable
Halifax is tolerable
St. John and Moncton are nice
Charlottetown is great

That's about it

Literally ebin

They're all good if you're a normal person

Which is a better region to live: eastern Canada or western Canada? I heard it's easier to get a job in the former.

Isn't Vancouver getting destroyed by the Chinese buying up all the houses? Ghost towns are clean and safe, but lacking in life baka

Not him but, QC is gorgeous, architecture to rival even the old world, beautiful scenery, great cultural scene, etc.
But, it's not all white obviously. Quebec is a fairly white province, but the urban areas like Montréal and QC have their fair share of non whites. There is also a small measure of urban decay
QC is much better than Montréal in this regard, but it's still a city and cities are shit.

>implying

what the fuck is this captcha?

Where do you think we are?

fuck off gook

ALLIE VIEWS FROM THE 6IX LIT DUNNOE PHAM

You heard mostly wrong. Eastern Canada is famous for its poverty and poor job market.
Having said that, it's much better. Better people, actual unique culture and Canadian identity, etc.

It's as if Atlantic Canadians/Maritimers, traded teeth, money, intelligible accents, relevance, jobs, sobriety, etc, for a rich culture.

If you want to live in Canada go west, it's basically a better America. If you are just visiting, go east, as you'll have an unique experience.

Uhh it's not me who's going to move to your cunt.

I thought Canadians were known for their politeness?

I think he's talking about Ontario/Quebec, not the maritimes

>left

You never had one to begin with.

He's not Canadian, he's American or Asian. As is everyone from west of Québec.

>I thought Canadians were known for their politeness?
Kek you must be new around here

Oh, yes then, Ontario is an economic powerhouse, Quebec has a strong economy, but sucks up too much in equalisation payments pêh

Note to other Canadians, please stop referring to Ontario and Quebec as "eastern Canada."

>Eastern Canada
>it's much better. Better people, actual unique culture and Canadian identity, etc
good, stay in the east and don't leave. I don't want you here

Quebec and Ontario are objectively the most American provinces.

>Kek you must be new around here

I started this site 2 months ago. I know everyone can be not so kind, but I was just saying

Canada is full of shitty cities, just rancid with them. Every one of which is vastly superior on every possible metric with their American counterparts.

>please stop referring to Ontario and Quebec as "eastern Canada.

How are they supposed to be called then? It's like "New York is not the Notheast" to me.

I wouldn't want to be there except for maybe a hunting trip. Ontario and the Praries have amazing hunting. Also, I like the Prarie politics. Wish Maritimers would vote according to their principles instead of their pocketbooks.

>Every one of which is vastly superior on every possible metric with their American counterparts.

hahahaha holy shit fuck no. Go kill yourself now.

If by eastern Canada you mean Atlantic Canada, then yeah you might have a hard time finding work. Ontario and Quebec are fine though.

Western Canada is fine except for Alberta at the moment. You might not like Saskatchewan or Manitoba because of how small and white their cities are.

not him but

>Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver aren't all the same as any Mid-Large size city in the US other than LA/NY

Western Canada =B.C.
Praries = Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan
Central Canada = Ontario Quebec
Atlantic/Eastern Canada = Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick

The latter 3 are also called the Maritimes

It's fine to call New York the Northeast, just don't call it New England.

Not really.

They aren't the same, they are much cleaner and safer than American cities of comparable size/population.

Yes they are, they just had to enact a new law adding massive taxes to foreign real estate investors because the Chinese have made homes there untenably expensive. You would pay $2 million+ in Vancouver for the same home I could get for $50,000 in New Brunswick. It's a disconcertingly huge housing bubble, it was all over the news last week due to the new law.

That tax is just a feelings policy and isn't really going to do much. The real reason homes are so expensive is because of retarded land, height, and sight line restrictions.

You're wrong, Ontario/Quebec is always called Eastern Canada. Central Canada is the prairies.

I'm not wrong, but I have had this debate before on Sup Forums. Apparently western Canadians consider Ontario and Québec to be eadtern Canada, whereas Eadtern Canadians consider them to be Central Canada.

When you say Eastern, we automatically assume you mean Atlantic Canada.

I'm not from the West though, Ontario and idk anyone who thinks we're central Canada tbqh

>I'm not wrong, but I have had this debate before on Sup Forums.

Anglos should be non-citizens and should fuck out from the New France's land.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8_yrtHXsRI

what's wrong with halifax?

how many major cities once entirely exploded?

Ottawa was still good until about 10 years ago.

now it's gone to utter shit

ain't that where weedman lives?

talking to qt toronto girl on IP

quick somebody give me some hot shit to spit at toronto to make fun of her please I'll give you some webms

you could always make a Rob Ford cocaine joke

isn't he dead?

that's a mite in poor taste

Who here first learned about this from a heritage moment commercial?

good dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY

It's a dead meme anyway, you'll sound corny.
Say, when Drake said "started from the bottom, now we here", by "the bottom" he meant Toronto.

all shit
try harder please

yes, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai

Fuck off, my joke was comedy gold.

try harder Cando, or you'll quickly be marked as a fucking candon't in my book.

I learned about it because I was in halifax, and chanced to come upon that interesting fact at some kind of museum there at the harbor,

naturally the only thing I recall about the city is that it exploded

Tell her you only messaged her because you thought she was from Montreal
Just tell her Montreal is better in some way, give me a direction here buddy

It was the largest man made explosion in history until atomic warfare.
If I remember right the heritage commercial was about a gentleman who gave his life to warn an incoming train about the explosion via morse telegraph. He died but saved a train load of folks.

have you never made fun of a girl for where she's from?
have you never heard about toronto?

Literally a fucking canaDON'T in my book now, good night, man.

Learned about it in grade 10 Canadian history. After Paeschendale, Ypres, etc.

fight me irl

Good night buddy, have fun with your ""gf"" (hint: it's your right hand) :^)

I love our WWI history at Ypres, Paschendale, etc.
Every Canadian should read J.L. Granstein's "Canada at War." It's a brillant book