Be american

>be american
>this is my skin color
>european americans call me "black"

I just can't undertstand how color blind people are, I actully think they are blind

disgusting nigger

You're black, brotha

Amerindian pardo

This is not even insulting its actully funny to me

CHI

Post face, but you're white most likely desu. You're being memed

Wrists are too big for that

Black means "visually detectable African ancestry."

Surely you don't think white people are actually white.

Welcome to the Kang Klub

Most "white" people should be called european becuase they are pink to peach

I do not have big wrists

For you

lose weight fat fuck poofter

Prolly cus of yo nappy ass head boi

You are clearly black.
You have darker skin where pinker skin should be (e.g. the tops of your knuckles and space between your finger and fingernail)
You are definitely not white.

lightskin, trigueƱo nigga

Lol i have browner skin and i was never called black

fatass

Nothin personal kid.
I thought that's what Americans did, consider all African descendended people black, Asian descended as the same, All Latinos as hispanics etc
Isn't Drake considered black to you guys.

Post Alberto 6 and 23, please.

>All Latinos as hispanics
That's redundant, since they treat Brazilians as Brazilians

Brazil is it's own thing, they're too diverse but first thing I think of is someone like Ronaldinho

ITT: mexicans pretending to be black and white

I have a brown dick and light brown hair.
Don't ask me what am I, I have no shit idea. At least you were Egyptian and shit nigga.

do you want to be called "white"?

are you indian?

Brown people (including japs) are very ashamed of their brown skin for some reason and shelter from the sun (umbrellas on sunny days) as well as bleach their skin to become as white as possible.

>implying this really happens
Kek kok. Back to your cuckshed friend.

thats your shit opinion pandering to Sup Forums. i just want to know what these insecure guys uploding self photos really want to get and contents them

>bleach their skin

That's a thing?

Look bud, this is white.

Stop wasting all your money on VB and travel a little will you.

It's common among asians since brown=working at the rice fields.

cut your nails and you're more pink than white.

I like them long, and europeans are more pink, that's the difference between a real white and a mix.

Also eczema.

You must face the Negro.

Im not even fat, its the camera I swear and the picture compresson

>pink american

I know that feel

man wtf, you're complaining about people calling you black, not even your hands are white/pink

We're not alone bro

We not alone brotha

Yea they are

Id go in my bathroom under better lighting but I dont need 4 pics of my hands on this thread

you are a typical us azn congrats

you're brown-ish but I would never call you black

Im not even brown m8

never doubt the idiocy of racists. Anyone with a drop of black is black in america because of shunning by racists. Which is stupidly ironic because all that does is cause people these with white heritage to feel estranged from whites, which just creates more problems.

No, you are.

""""Real"""" white people are pink. You're delicious brown.

And then the "white" racist, who actully have more NON european in THEM then they would like to admit complain about feeling left out of groups. Even though they were the ones ostracizing themselves from everyone.

you have a nigger face, friend

Are you actully color blind
Im not even hazel and this is yellow lights Im under

Yes you are.

Go to

Look tyrone, is what a white hand looks like. Actual white people look pink, colored people look neutral to dark brown.

Listen here nigger first off pink does not equal white. Pink equals pink you dumbfuck. Now Im not about waste my time to get up, go into proper non yellow lighting just to prove you that I do have pink in my hand for you made up rule you made 3 seconds ago ok Winston.

Honestly your retarded and just annoying

You are definetely not black, maybe latino

You're not black, you're Italian, so you're just not White.

Surprised it took 54 posts for someone to randomly blame us

What are you talking about, Ireland? You're White as snow

>that
>white
LMAO stfu you fucking mexishit

lmao real white skin means a lack of hemoglobin and different problems with blood, it's not healthy
pinkish is all right and white
this is not white

you look filipino to me

The thing with racial/identity/cultural hierarchy systems is that they create dysfunction in some way in the long run whether it's exclusionary or conditional inclusionary.

The one drop rule is retarded, if you are mostly white and you consider yourself white, then you are white.

Even the Nazis accepted a certain amount of Jewish and other non-German blood in the Nuremberg laws for example.

Disgusting pigskin, I'd rather be born a nigger than """""white""""" like this.

Seems you have an identity crisis

That's kind of rude russia.

You look pretty dark; too dark to be White. Without seeing your face and hair it's hard to judge, but my guess is that you have Negroid features apart from skin tone, too.

>Isn't Drake considered black to you guys.
He is a Negro, not just according to Americans.

whites only on Sup Forums pls

this is white !

You're pale olive colour

I was tan, turkey really hot nowadays