What do your neighbors think about you?

What do your neighbors think about you?

Loud weird guy that owns a few guns.

Has people over, chill.

guy who fucks black women and yells randomly

This guy with no gf

I HAVE NEIGHBOURS?

The guy that goes to public uni unlike other idiots that have to pay, has no gf and causes no trouble but plays loud music in the morning

i live in an apartment and my neighbours are all muslim; they probably think I am haram

This, but without having people.

Don't even care because there are any single qt in my block, only old people

the fuck would you live there

They forget I still live here sometimes.

>csq quand non voisins

I rarely interact with my neighbours, and we've been living near them for 2 years

don't worry I'm soon moving to a place where there are no muslims for hundreds of kilometers

right in the feels

You are moving to the Maritimes?
My Province is a glorious 97% white and 2.9% Amerindian/Metis. Fucking PEI is like 100% white

northern BC

They think I'm an secret agent

So far they aren't wrong

I work in a specific industry for the US.

i know no one of my neighbours by name
>such is life in the big city

Oh, I see, so still in Nouveau-Chinois juste un region de blanche. How sad, well bonne chance, hope you enjoy it mon ami de l'ouest

The ones across the street are a really nice family from Wisconsin. Their kids are kinda loud but that's just kids being kids.

The ones next-door on one side probably run a meth lab. Very sketchy people; nobody in our neighborhood knows anything about them.

The other next-door neighbors are a really nice elderly couple. I hang out with them a lot. The old man's a huge history buff so he always shows me some new Civil-war era shit that he bought and tells me war stories.

It's nice having all white neighbors. Keeps the property value up :)

He is the devil!!

Bunch of old soivet Christian wannabes. Also everyone is hostile to everyone here, no one is safe.

The neighbors think I'm a loser without GF

My neighbours are mudshits and probably hate the shit out of me

They think I'm a thug and earn money by beating up people with an iron rod in a nearby park.

Not kidding.

i don't want to know

But are you a loser without a GF?

Everybody needs good neighbours
With a little understanding you can find the perfect blend

all russians are losers without gf

People think that I am somewhat mental, they don't know I'm very sentimental.
My friend said I am a waste fellow, he don't know the taste of this fellow.
My neighbour thinks that I am wasting my time, he don't know he is wasting his time.

Racist guntoting loudmouth that hates people on his lawn without permission. I feel like an old man, but I'm under 30. Meh.

Born in Russia = default loser

>tfw live in a country which produces millions of AK-47 and can not buy an AK-47 civilian

The smart and childish one that doesn't drink, does drugs or parties, they probably think I'm virgin and "special"