Why are chinese so ugly?

Why are chinese so ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=76e_1381600215&comments=1
espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do grown men think it's acceptable to pick on children over the Internet?

No we're not

I'd still fuck

>that thing
>a child
she's like 40

china cheating again in the olympics.
counting on the white devil will just assume "it's because she's asian".

Troll.

It's the opposite. If anything she's probably below the required age to perform in gymnastics. China is always pulling that shit, bringing in 14 year olds because of their flexibility and pretending they're 16 or older.

Seriously? I find her absolutely adorable.

My waifu

They think the same about Westerners. It comes down to similarity to people around you growing up.

>there are people who think asians look good

Seriously?

>eternally mongoloids

explain this

canada's cute

She has an ASD.

>Why are chinese so ugly?
>Cute girl pic.

the chinese gymnasitcs team looked like goddamn 12 year olds

asian syndrome disorder

Thank you best Korea.
You show us real korean face and you were stronk
Koreaboos still think best Korea and worst Korea is different race.

emma a cute!

like for real?

and the official just gave her something intellectually confounding while he spoke to the other medalists?

go
go
go

Instead of giving medalists the usual flowers they gave them a toy.

>this is a 20 years old in China

very very

what the fuck is she
5?

darned chinks

We get it, please stop posting this ugly corean

go
go
go

Well it's a medal holder, everyone gets one. It just occupied her for a while.

go
go
go!

She's got a real bad case of the chinky eyes.

SHE did it!
Thanks best korea

Have there ever been any best koreans defecting during the olympics? I know athletes from eastern bloc countries did it all the time back in the day.

China will overtake the US in Olympic medals in the coming decades. Also in economy, technology, global influence and in the next century probaly in military supremacy too. I understand your frustration.

china and morality is a wonderful joke, as is equality and family values

and "cultural preservation?"

this HAS to be fully in jest, 100% aware of contradiction

>.05 Yen has been deposited in your account

Congrats on getting baited

Ask Hues I don't know

My wife
Would you like to have a cup of tea now?

>she will never be your gf
Why even live lads?

China has preserved its Confucian morality, Taoist traditions and ancestral culture (as martial arts) much better than Wester Europe and Amerifatland its Christian values.

She will
My stronk wife lad

Cute.

Friendly reminder that the Olympic village is one giant orgy. Your Lifting-fus are probably taking in all holes right this very second from a group of uberchad atheletes.

it's well known how communist china basically destroyed whatever culture they had

and continues to do so

to be fair she isnt ugly at all. she will be 7/10 at least when she gets adult

n-no, she's training hard to be my qt gf I'm sure

t. Chinese Olympic gymnastics committee

I agree she isn't ugly. But wait she looks like a girl from elementary school from my slanty Japanese eyes.

It is totally the opposite.

Ironically Russia, Poland, Vietnam, North Korea, China... have preserved their traditions much better than Western countries.

Communism does not destroy indigenous cultures. Globalism, consumerism, immigration and unbridled capitalism does.

The Olympic Village consists of about 10,000 athletes. 450,000 condoms were set aside for them, and there are doubts that will be enough.

>china says THIS girl is 20

>tfw you'll never smash Olympian pussy with your Chadthlete bros
y eben lif

>This is what communists actually believe

Google the Cultural Revolution, Raul.

eww she looks 40

Who wouldn't? Pic related, south korean CUTIE.

The good thing about culture is that you can't actually destroy it because niggers will write shit in books and teach their nigger children.
Also, other niggers will escape to islands to become island niggers and preserve your nigger culture for you.

>Cultural Revolution

Child's play compared to western globalism.

You are actually baiting him good

south coreans are qt, but the one you posted looks like a mong

what? it was a medal holder dimwit
in the file name

they were 12 year olds

ah yes asian "culture" at work

liveleak.com/view?i=76e_1381600215&comments=1

That's the best chance for a pedophile to fuck a kid legally since China says she's 20, so it's technically not pedophilia

yes, of course, I mean, it's just baiting guise :)

What is mong?

Why is she so jaundice? She looks like a cancer patient.

>implying you still wouldnt fuck her

not the best pic of her, but she's a confirmed qt

kek, not how it works friendo

>63275476

has your gf ever told you that you're no fun?

>uberchad

I heard about that. Olympic Villages are like Bacchanalia where everyone has sex.

Keep spouting those buzzwords. Mom and dad just don't understand. Real communism has never been tried!

Bad picture without white balance/color correction. I can fix it if you'd like. Or see

Ironic of white boys calling Chinese women ugly when I see them desperately chasing the ugliest ones everywhere in California top kek

Can't knock it, 'till you tried it!

it is physically impossible for that much sex to happen, that's 90 counts of sex for each person

oh also you're full of shit

I don't believe any worst koreans have natural face.

nope, she's an alternate, so not in the village~

and underage

probably because you're crazy

welp, no one ever thought californians were normal

alternates are in the village you mong

I can put here a lot of violent videos in the US and would never end.

Aslo, I never say Chinese society is perfect, they have a serious problem with low work quality and conditions.

I feel like the sex is played up
I think most people seriously trying to medal aren't fucking while those who have no chance and are just there for the fun of it are screwing everything

only ugly asian women need to put effort into things to make themselves valuable

>that crocked teeth

I m sure her grandmother was comfort woman.

>he thinks you only use one condom when you fuck
When you're a horny energetic athlete that works out all day and you're getting the best pussy of your life then you'll kost likely use about 15 condoms per session

same goes to you. i doubt she's actually underage though, it's just a meme, chinese people PLUS gymnasts leads to really fucked up development and young-looking people.
attraction has largely emotional components as well, though, but probably the best a pedo can do (young looking) unless they wanna get raped in prison

It's well known that the Olympic village is a huge fuckfest, there are tons of interviews of athletes on the fact

espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

Also, there are in fact 450,000 condoms being sent, since the last few games they always ran out.

t. kimburger from california

i'm honored you'd say that

but underage alternates can stay with their parents if they come, like the qt in question :^) i'm sure she's gotten up to stuff though obviously

i think it's cute
更に黙れ

Athletes tend to focus until the day of tyheir event. After the event, you are now left to yourself, with nothing you need to train for, surrounded by thousand of beautiful people all in a similar position who need to blow off some steam.

to be honest you koreaboo

Pretty sure she's the South Korean girl who took a selfie with her North Korean counterpart.

>tfw the Japanese and Korean Olympic teams are fucking each other and having bukkake sessions

Jesus no wonder borderline pedos go over there to look for a """woman""". A 30 year old ball breaker looks like a 15 year old schoolgirl.

>implying her mother isn't getting BLACKED by the males from the Refugee Team while the father just sits there crying himself to sleep

ah yes

is this a joke? she's chinese, retard

cutie south korean girl is here: