Is there anything good about Germany?

Is there anything good about Germany?

No

Joachim Lowe sniffing his balls

wait no

they harbor the most turks so other countries don't have to

Well there are good things like high personal income and western German cities being good looking.

But there are also a lot of bad things like government issued censorship, police ignoring crimes caused by muslims etc.

I belive Germany is at a crossroads, it needs to chose a way and the choice is getting made now. Once it's done there will be no turning back.

beer & food

Bavaria is different to the rest of this country.

Killing Jews

We're already way past the crossroad, there is no turning back.

>police ignoring crimes caused by muslims
bullshit meme
the problem are rather some hippie judges who tend to hand out lenient sentences due to Mehmets very very hard childhood (and fucked up law in general)

Kim
i
m

Failed to eliminate them and gave them the holocaust card.

Black Forest cake.

There's lots of nice things in Germany. My family is from there but after the second world war my grandad left for better opportunities. I am currently debating with myself whether I should return to my roots after I'm done with college. I go there frequently to visit mainly Hamburg and München and I love the arquitechture. Ich liebe mein verein auch und ich kann Deutsch verstehen, also ich würde kein Problem dort leben haben

Bach
Wagner

Lern mal anständig Deutsch du Türke

Ich bin kein Türke du scheißkopf

It has really nice pre-20th Century architecture, and southern Germany/Austria have beautiful nature.

>return to my roots

Beer is shit, Czech beer is the actual good beer of Europe. Food is the biggest crap in Europe only after Britain, if you want good food go to Italy or France.

Aber ein Yehud! Du und dein pifken Yiddisch.

fucking goldberg

Kraut beer is just an american meme
Kraut food is crap compared to the rest of yuropoor
Only thing you burger should care about is kraut guns

They keep most slavs and refugees from reaching our country.

Lmao that slang though. Is that hochdeutsch?

They spend a lot of money here

cute landscapes and also some traditional architecture survived the WW2

Töpk€k

It's Yiddish, the Jewish Version of German. It was eliminated in - take a wild fucking guess

He mixed various things.
Pifke is the Austrian derogatory term for German.

Austrians are culturally Turkish influenced.
They eat Blätterteig, have a Turkish coffee house culture...now they think they're special because they're ''Austrian''.

Royal family of Japan is riding on the German car

>Yehud
>Jiddisch