ITT countries Yurop would be much better without

ITT countries Yurop would be much better without

Template

Add England, italy, spain and White russia and Im okay with it

>Kazakhstan

WHO GAVE YOU ANY LEGITIMACY TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION YOU FLAT FACED FUCK?

>I don't like these countries so they don't fit in my europe. a-also Meme!

kek, your country is so irrelevent the IOC preffered to give the winter olympics to a polluted city that sees snow once a year than your economic capital.

This isn't Europe anymore when there is no Greece you subhuman.

wtf I hate funland now
we are the third economy in yurop w/o uk, mind you

>Belarus, England, Shitaly, and Spain not colored

red: better without
black: not europe

Not tryo g to be mean but I just don't like italians

>I'm not trying to be mean, but fuck you

how many italians did you actually meet in you life, may I ask?

Quite a few. They were very Catholic, loud and annoying

just russia tbqh

V4 is best Europe

Belarus doesn't really affect yurop, it's not even in EU. Italy is OK, Spain has potential.

>very Catholic
well yes, we're catholic, but few actually go to church
I highly doubt that this being "Catholic" actually hurt you in any way
>loud and annoying
I get that you're either shitting me with a false stereotype you've read somewhere or you met some pretty rare specimen of old-fashioned catholic loud terrone
We keep them in the museums so tourists can go back to their countries telling everyone we gesticulate a lot while reciting our ave maria and pater noster

You're just butthurt because your country is the second most cucked country in the EU

Am i nice country or bad country?

I think you're nice, Belgium.

Das rude mane

I still found 90% of them loud and annoying

A non-country.

Oh, fuck, you're not Belgium, you're Switzerland. European memecountries always confuse me

Im not Belgium...

In this state, we are more country than you

>Europe would be better without Europe

GEE KAZAKHSTAN TEACH US YOUR WAYS

oh come on, italians are loud, I've spent a lot of time around some of them.
Being loud in itself is a reason for Finns to hate them anyway

My village in Greece could start a war against this non-country and fuck it up.

It always makes me laugh when shitposters from some first-world country think that people here represent the countries they are from, and think they are superior to me just because I was born in a shithole.

>spain and krautland
>not european

I'm sorry I thought this was European countries I hate and want to see removed in the kebab removal sense.

jokes on you OP, portugal is not europe

You don't think it be like this but it do

cmon fαm i know that germany is infested(Rip schnitzelbros) but 5pain is still strong.

>loud
Italians are very friendly. You must be hating every southern euro as they all tend to be loud

> autistic weeb NEET from France is superior to a Russian scientist, because muh 1st world
> look mum I'm trolling on 4chin

If Poortugal is not Europe, then what countries are ?

>You must be hating every southern euro as they all tend to be loud

Pretty much. I only tolerate the civilized ones

>I only tolerate the civilized ones
>mfw a half chink eyed barbarian calls Southern Europe uncivilized
This is straight poetry lad :^)

>you are loud
said the chilean on a different continent who only watched sopranos or some sixth-generation muh-heritage faggots
I've been in helsinki, oulu and that shithole that's kajaani and we were never the "louder" ones (and we have never been annoying for sure)
you were way more loud than most of us, especially up in the north - and sometimes pretty insisting in your sauna/vodka/music choices (one of the gals we met insisted to put ramazzotti and pausini 24/7 and there was no way to tell her to please save us from such agony)

Your prince literally has the power to annul legislation without parliamentary control. You guys should sell your country to one of those banks already.

I agree with this guy . Have been to all of those cities myself as well (except Kajaani but I have been to Kuusamo in the north); Finns are confident to the point of frustrating arrogance in their preferences. Especially when it is something about their country. Mind you, I was with a Finnish friend during my trip.

It also doesn't help that most of you guys are introverted to the point of being abso-fucking-lutely boring except when intoxicated.

>said the chilean on a different continent who only watched sopranos or some sixth-generation muh-heritage faggots
I don't watch tv, I've worked with italians for a couple years (they were around 40 years old), and I had italian classmates when I was on exchange. All the italians I've met except one were loud.

>you were way more loud than most of us
kek, what the flying fuck, Finns are only loud when drunk in the city centers, you met some pretty odd ones.

>Finns are confident to the point of frustrating arrogance in their preferences. Especially when it is something about their country. Mind you, I was with a Finnish friend during my trip.
yeah, this is true, but at least (on my experience), they were not 'loud' about it. Just kind of annoying.

I am not finnish (Just a Belgian on his holiday) and I never implied fins are any better. (they are btw) .I still think Italians are some of the loudest, most annoying people on this continent.

we greeks are louder

Feels Good Man

Thank you based Kazakh

>t. a turk on holiday in greece

>WeW
>e
>W

SENPAI
A
M

but we greeks are louder than shitalians

>belgian spending his holidays in august in funland
>belgian having beef with italians
Well, that's really odd
I've been in belgium as well and if a belgian isn't a Wallon nor Flemish, he's Italian (no more than a couple of days ago we commemorated Marcinelle)
I've been in Bruxelles, Charleroi, Bruges, Liege, Antwerps, Louvain la neuve
Mostly Louvain la neuve and Bruxelles
I've met a fuckton of Italians and I'd say it's not so rare to ear people speaking in Italian
I've found flemish guys very warming and second-generation italians very kind as well. A walloon in charleroi offered to give me a passage for free to the airport because there were no taxi around and he thought I would have had troubles with the shuttle. He brought me to the airport with all his family (I arrived at the airport way too early and I promised to invite them for a dinner if I'm ever passing through Charleroi again, we even exchanged our contacts)
So, I'm still pretty surprised, probably even more.

I'll have you know my opinions are highly valued.
Many cunts listed are just in a bad spot right now, some are irredeemable garbage.

Great post tb h

What are you trying to do? Italians are still obnoxiously loud and annoying from my frame of reference. Lying and saying that Fins, Belgians, etc. are louder won't change that (it would even add to how annoying I find you guys).

Just admit that Italy is a country filled with obnoxious manlet chads.

Chads sometimes find success though.

turk

No. The thread topic is is about European countries.

I'd paint them red if the brief was different. They're still better than most of the Balkans I painted red though.

>I'm just here to troll and I didn't even read a single word of your post
right, sometimes I forget I'm on 4chins, my bad

I fixed Europe.

I wanted to save Germany at first, but I think they are beyond the point of redemption. Plus Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands will preserve all good points of their culture.

>Mountain jews
>preserving anything other than cowardice

Ireland?????

>I'm just here to troll and I didn't even read a single word of your post

I did read your post. I just don't see how it could change my past experiences. From my experience with Italians they are very loud and annoying. Moreso than Belgians and fins. I just don't see how you could change that.

Why is england there

Come on. What good is Ireland for? It's just a bunch of green boxing midgets living in wooden chariots who like live off tax evasion.

top banter m8

Some of the most worthless, backwards people you will ever meet. Nothing good has ever emerged from there.
Still a lot of good people, if they break enough shackles from their origin, so they aren't completely terrible.

turk

hmm

This only confirms your Turkish heritage.

LAST WARNING

Our people, our culture, our geography, our music, our food, our dying language, our sportsmen

I am a Greek

That's what he said

fuck your family

slavshit even lower than a turk

nothing

el haitiANO

And he was wrong because I am a Greek.

Yes
no
yes
yes
half of the time
dear god no
it's already dead
no

You Greco-turk-slavs are pretty fine people, as immigrants. Good, smart m8s. Your country is an abyss though.

>I did read your post
Maybe now, but you didn't before or you wouldn't have wrote something like >Lying and saying that Fins, Belgians, etc. are louder
when I spent only good words for any kind of belgian I met; I only wrote than no belgian had beef with italians and I were surprised that a belgian actually had beef with italians.
Accusing me of lying when you are showing words down my mouth in an attempt to troll/banter is pretty Sup Forums-ish.
On top of that, from all I remember all the Finns told me, august is pretty much the worst season to visit funland, so there's that oddity as well.

You decided to hate "us" and spread stereotypical memes on your "past experience", good luck with that my kind Sir, and have a good day

The funny thing is the Netherlands has three native minority languages that are spoken more often than Irish.

>sweden

TAKE THAT BACK

Hi there. Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Can I be real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

>showing
*shoveling

part of turkey is europe

non white

>Greco-turk-slavs
Yugos and Bulgaromanians

I am a Greek not a slavshit

Belgium actually has a lot of Italian migrants.

I wonder if the PC release is delayed so that they can weld Denovo to it.
Hopefully not, I'd like to play it. I feel like I'll enjoy it for a couple of hours.

It makes no sense for us to use Irish on a daily basis, not many are fluent, yet everyone has English

Fags

I noted that in my previous reply,

shut up Lithuania

I guess I'm Bavarian lel

I still don't see how your comments are improving my opinion on italians (you are just deteriorating it if anything). 90% of italians are manlet turbo chads despite your effort to "prove" me wrong. Maybe it is just that you have gotten used to it.

I'm sorry man, just admit it.

slovenians are much uglier

shit map

shit skin