Filthy nazi kikes. Just tell me that this "human" trash didnt deserve what it got 75 years ago

Filthy nazi kikes. Just tell me that this "human" trash didnt deserve what it got 75 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ifEGiJ2ZxDM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIX7bQUv5PU
youtube.com/watch?v=N2BqrpLaDVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are the only real democracy of Middle East. We need to support them.

Why the fuck does EU keep sponsoring terrorists from my tax money? This needs to stop.

WW3 is near and imminent. We will burn these kosher animals on piles of dollars someday.

Fuck these ungassed pigs. I wish i could cut their throats soon

Why does the EU have to stick their flags on everything they're remotely involved in.

Why jewK takes a voice in matters of organisation to which it doesnt belong anymore?

No! Bad goy!

What exactly is your point in being a good goy while living in such a gray shithole with disfunctional economy like Finland?

I hate Israel but everyone needs to do what they're doing.
Remove kebab, clean up the mess Israel made.

Not everyone, only you, filthy jew-leashed animal.

Poland do you like muslims?
Wanting that delicious refugee cock in your wife?
Fuck both groups, if you expect human beings to get along with muslims then you are stupid as shit.

the UK is still part of the EU.

Muslims are not my problem, they dont even live here. My problem is fucking Jewry and countries leashed by it : jewSA, western jewrope and kike-ridden Russia. You are a problem of my country and my people.

kek good lads, fuck the EU and fuck palestine

>This same drunk butthurt pollack shitposting about Jews as usual
Nothing to see here, hang all Russian rape babies

Well how's about you stop cleaning toilets and do something about it, pollack?
Unfortunately Germany made it taboo to hate Jews or Israel even with logical reasons.

It is not Germany, it is jewmany, and should be annihilated for good of humanity. If i was "cleaning toilets" , i would reside in different country now, brainless murrican ape. I am better off than you and most of impoverished population of your kike-infested "country" where 1% owns more than 99%

why they do this.

I can't read this post without imagining you as pic related.
Yeah, "Polish master race", I agree, sure.

nice

These people on photo are Russian, nazi kike. They will probably burn your shithole in next years. I will gladly join them, not because i support them, but because i will finally have possibility to cut your throat

>nazi bioscum thinks that she is not aryan

Fuck off.

The half-Pole, half-Palestinian is at it again :S

You should be happy to write this anonymously kurwa

Każdu kto kurwi na polaków będzie paść na kolana

Anyone here who doesn't give a crap about this conflict?

What happened 75 y ago user ?

>a pole suddenly hate jew

>those cig packs

fucker needs to pick a damn brand already

>EU can't even build a shed in the desert without jews fucking it up.

Great union guys.
I bet china and america are shitting themselves at the very thought of the mighty european union.

t. only Muslim in Poland

so? it was built illegally in area C. boo fucking hoo

>How can those filthy nazi kikes think that Poles are anti-Semitic?
>Hoaxlocaust never happened! Lmao
wew

6 million? boo fucking hoo

>israel in charge of legality

holocaust? boo fucking hoo

eh these are both agreeable

>implying anythig special happened 75 years ago

Whatever you say subhuman pollack. I'm glad we killed so many of you scum. Literally worse than Jews.

Also, thanks for the children :^)

bahahaha fuck palestinians I hope the jews kill them al

The real question is why is the EU helping those sandniggers.

This. I'll take kikes over sand Arabs any day of the week.

>Europe being destroyed by the Jews
Hmmmmm really makes you think

>shithole
how can slavic shithole call any nordic country shithole? really makes you wonder

they didn't,
but an animal like you wouldn't know that.
A subhuman, son-of-murderers Slav lecturing the Jews about "the need to respect multinational authorities and human rights".
What a fucking joke.

Fuck you honestly, you and the EU.
FUCK THE UN TOO WHILE WE'RE AT IT

we'll do whatever the fuck we want and you antisemitic, alcoholistic polak motherfuckers can't do SHIT about it.

>Just tell me that this "human" trash didnt deserve what it got 75 years ago

Not really. But ti's funny that they, being a group that was a victim to fascist ideology, became themselves a pseudo-fascist state.

>given a tiny piece of land to call our homeland
>"""""'Balestinian"""""" killings Jews left and right like it's 1941

fuck everyone. Fuck the dirty palies. A single Jew's life is worth a thousand Palies'.
The Jews shall die futile deaths no more.

wew lad

>Palestinians are building illegal settlements in the West Bank

Well that's a new one, haven't heard that before.

Don't bother posting because you obviously know jack shit if you said dumb crap like that

The Bedouins have been doing these kinds of things for decades, actually.
It's not that far-fetched.

>chimping out like a nigger
Never change Poland.

>>"""""'Balestinian"""""" killings Jews left and right like it's 1941
is it that bad?

>given a tiny piece of land to call our homeland
with enough space for both groups.

>A single Jew's life is worth a thousand Palies'.
You're wrong, and this is why many people won't like Israelis. You guys should be better than this, considering history, etc. I understand the need to take a defensive position considering everyone in the region wants to destroy you guys, but turning to fascism is not the right way to go about it.

Propaganda
>look at all this good we are doing!
>just remember goy, taxes isn't your money

Fuck PC.
I only care about Jews.
It's not fascism, it's historical survival.
There are over two dozens Arab states. Dead Lord.

thanks for showing that we don't only waste money on poland but also on palestine

Imagine a German saying this shit in the 40s, Chaim. Tell me what the difference is when it comes out of your mouth instead.

Filthy nazi kikes.

ah yes the over two dozen jewish states

The Jews didn't blow themselves up targeting German civilians or declare Jihad against the Goyim.

Stop financing Arab terrorism and supremacism then, you filthy pseudo-enlightened and pseudo-moralist European scum

The Germans aren't surrounded by states that oppose their very existence

Kill yourself filthy kike.
You stole their land and kill their people as you steal more and more from them.
Go back where you came from you stupid fucker.
Your grandparents weren't Israelis because ISRAEL DIDN'T EXIST. Fuck off.

> we'll do whatever the fuck we want and you antisemitic, alcoholistic polak motherfuckers can't do SHIT about it.

We will see, fucking crematoria roach. So far you cant do shit about Iran obtaining nuclear weapon, fucking kike trash. We will wipe you out not only from Middle East but from the rest of this planet. You fucking satanic scum, dirty piece of shit..

youtu.be/ifEGiJ2ZxDM

You should know as Europeans more than anybody that Muslims are total trash. Stop fucking defending them when they're fucking destroying Europe.

AHAHAHAHA
A FUCKING EURONIGNOG LOWLIFE GREEK GIVING ME THE PALIWOOD LECTURE
THIS IS COMEDY GOLD
PAY DENBTS, ""'ALEXANDER""

Soon, Israeli bros

Soon you will have default due to bank crisis and probably also few terrorist attacks in London, dear jewK

Who the fuck cares about London? I hope the Jews fucking wipe out all Arabs and take the entire Middle East for themselves

The Arabs are uneducated. At least they have an excuse.

Most Israelis have the luxury of making a choice, and they choose to be nazis.
I prefer to support the Arabs over anyone with such a disgusting mentality.

London is a muslim capital, dude. And the only ones who deserve to be physically removed from Middle East are nazi satanic kikes provoking all wars in the region

Then they''ll come for you, you stupid cunt.
Do you think you're all friends or something?

>antisemitic

you just had to get that in there, huh schlomo?
I'm surprised you didn't mention the 6 gorillion while you were at it.

There's no fucking excuse, they're killing Europeans almost every other day and they're doing the same to Israelis. The only difference is is that the Israelis fight back.
London's a shithole. Don't give a shit.
No they fucking won't you delusional cunt, we're not the ones killing Israelis.

YOU literally can't do anything.
Your country is useless, YOU as a person are useless, therefore you are irrelevant to my existence.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIX7bQUv5PU

Yes, antisemitic.
I've been to Poland before. My grandfather lived with them.
Literally slav-nazis, second place after the Ukrainians.

6 million of our people were killed so your nazi apartheid country could be created and so whole fucking army of SATANIC KIKES residing in the West could make money on their death and build their influence. Now you are going to pay for it, fucking kike. They wil pay for it and your country will pay for it. Such fate.

>Just tell me that this "human" trash didnt deserve what it got 75 years ago
The human trash is getting it right now in that picture. There is a reason fewer and fewer ME countries support them. They tried to fuck up Jordan and did fuck up Lebanon.

>MUH SIX GODZILIONS
God, what a fucking pussy.

Don't be so edgy, both sides are equally to blame for the current situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2BqrpLaDVw

Jews should have done their state in Africa as it was proposed by Britain at first place.
Israel turned to.be fascist shithole which is becoming more and more right wing and religious. The fact they don't give independence to Palestine clearly means they want to exile all Arabs from there and leave land to them. Zionism is admitted UN to be fascist ideology.

kek

Wha? Mudlsimes are just a scabegoat. Everyone, even mudslimes know that you are behind this bs, including the mudslime migrants.

You are destroying EU property, by proxy Austrian property.

The entire Muslims invasion is engineered.

Actually there are tons of Muslims in Russia who are okay. This is about educational level. In Europe there are mostly Arab villagers and their descendants. In Israel, most of population are Jews from Arab countries who do not differ from Arabs in behavior, and orthodox Jews who are enormous cunts tossing stones into women without headscarves. Le civilized Israel is meme.

Literally ONE Jewish state
>SOME PALIES ARE POLITICALLY OPRESSED BY THE ARAB LEAGUE AND THE JEWS WON'T MAKE THEM CITIZENS FOR OBVIOUS DEMOGRAPHIC REASONS AMD GOVERN THEM MILITARILY FOR OBVIOUS SECURITY REASONS

IT'S NOT A COMPLEX CONFLICT AT ALL THE ISRAELIS SHOULD JUST GIVE A COALITION WHICH INCLUDES THE HAMAS FULL SOVEREIGNTY, THAT WAY THINGS WILL DEFINITELY SORT OUT WELL

God fucking damn it.

I'm not Israeli. And it's their country they can destroy what they want. Islam is not a scapegoat, it is inherently a shitty ideology held by human trash and they're being let in en masse into the EU only to commit crime and take welfare.
>inb4 it's not their country waaaah
Yes it fucking is, they took it and will continue to occupy it until Palestine stop bombing and continuing the fight and admit defeat.

and orthodox Jews who are enormous cunts tossing stones into women without headscarves. Le civilized Israel is meme.

As expected from the nation who brought The Elders of Zion into the world.

Whole fucking planet will be burning like a torch. I am done, i want to die.

Um, why does Russia still hold land that belongs to the Turkic Siberian nations!!! Fascist pigs, give it back!!!

Wew. Stop this shit, lol. Christian and secular Arabs hate you as much as Muslim Arabs, tons of Palestinian organizations are ultra left. This conflict is national, it has nothing to do with religion.

I hate the EU so fucking much.

I don't care about Jews tbqh, but Israel is just plain cancer

I hope you do and I hope it's a refugee forced into Poland by the EU that kills you

Sure.
also
>""""ultra left""""

Israel is the only middle eastern nation where those secular and Christian Arabs can live comfortably without persecution lol

We would gladly take millions of refugees but they dont want to come to here, because Bolan is such a poor shithole. Fucking German scum is feexin on our blood for 20 years, thats why we earn 1/3 of what citizens of rich countries earn. I want this shithole to burn in WW3

Europeans are attacked by Islamists, who do not represent majority of Arabs or Muslims. Jews are attacked by the whole Palestinian people of any religion and political views.

feeding*

fuck off, that's complete bullshit
do you even hear yourself? or any political view? that's a fucking contradiction