Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Poor qts Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, upgrade your autism to Turbo Autism™, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0j1xhc3L0Tb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for zero views in one week.

Second for I'm getting alot of views lately.

>10 views
>a lot
Lmao

>10

What is the quality of these views?

I'd take 10 10/10 views over 100 1/10 views.

1/4 of the views are qt's and they message me other half are bulkan and arab men. But the qt's message me pretty cool stuff.

After how long do you lads ask for skype/whatsapp?

When I feel I will be able to keep in contact over a long period of time.

If our conversation on interpals doesn't go far I just end it there.

Do I risk seeing and banging 2 qts in one weekend lads?

of course, and try to arrange a threesome with them if you can

That might be a bit impossible since one is a little racist and the other is a little black

What to do when a girl keeps sending you her photos?

Send her loads back getting progressively saucier. Fairly obvious mate

b-but I'm an ugly autist and she's just sending photos of her face
Same as

>polish qt messages me
c'mon people, after failing with a russian qt, I can't miss this one. It's like a second chance for me.

Straight up dickpic them

how many of you got a girl after all this shit?
pics to fap do not count

this guy has level in the game

Sharing Death Grips with your qt
#justmuthings

That makes it that little bit more spicy.

I was thinking that as I wrote it.

WHAT ARE YOU SOME SORT OF PLEBEIAN? PFFFHAHAHAHAAA

I really start to doubt why I come to these threads when you start posting 'nudes' of women you have spoken to on interpals. The women on interpals are some of the sweetest, most intelligent, funny, and nice in the entire world. They are trusting and loyal often coming from poor countries where loyalty and trust is all they have, the only currency in their wallet.

Maybe its because I come from a country where I actually have to talk to women and get to know them because showing my white skin or anglosphere passport isn't enough to get their attention. Maybe its because I don't manipulate them with the opposable thumbs of english teaching and first world income. Maybe its because I am just a fucking good person raised to be as polite to women as possible. Whatever it is, it makes me sick to share threads where you post womens images freely.

What you are doing is just as bad as sharing bomb making instructions or posting images of naked children onto the deep web. You are taking something you have no permission to show to other people and showing it to them anyway. It is an appalling and utterly sick behaviour. You need to start showing these women the privacy they deserve.

Nice b8 m8

Is this bait or is this also pasta? W

Both.

Has anyone tried the slavic pasta? Or any that has been a success.

Consider yourself counter baited.

God it feels good to get back in the meme game.

I assure you my dear Anons that this isn't bait. You can freely admit that this thread is fundamentally unethical and can also constitute as rape. I've read stories what people posted here lying to their "qt" telling them that they can join them in Europe, or North America. You have to realise that most of the wonderful women on interpals come from developing nations and have been, in fact, poor all their lives. A complete parallel to the state of near-godhood we enjoy here in Western Europe or America.

Please do consider my post and just think about the negative consequences on the state of mind these wonderful women on interpals suffer from. I hate to see such a beautiful angels lied and manipulated as you waste away time on your keyboards in the hopes of a tit picture, on that godforsaken, dreadful place known as the interpals.

Do you ever wonder about them profiles that have like "joined 5 years ago" on? How have they clearly still not found anyone better than us, and if they haven't and it's been 5 years, why are they still online?

You'll still be on in 5 years, just wait.

I was wondering about that as well.

I imagine that they have been involved with a few people, probably even met people, and then come back because it didn't work out.

why is the so perfect, lads?

I assume they are just there for cultural/language exchange

>not being faithful to your one true qt
not nice lad

How many days to D-day French comrade?

What nationality sees your profile the most lads? Thai qts just flock to me for some reason. A-at least I don't think they're boipussy, r-right?

R8 the short autistic letter I included in the package to my Finnish qt, I blurred the too personal stuff.
No bully pls lads.

autism

Made me cringe. Who knows, her mothering instinct might kick in and she might take you in as a DIY repair project. Have hope.

Also, when will they just fucking ban all MENA males from this site
I'm fed up of talking to QTs who are so fucking frosty after being messaged by roaches day and night

I like her eyes, but really dislike her lipstick. Bright red lipstick is unattractive to me. Do you have a picture of her without makeup?

I think he's on 9?

Met up with one girl and spent a week with her family
Girl herself was nice and the trip was alright but agreeing to stay with the rest of the family was a big fucking mistake

This Also see if she can do ponytail braid.

>getting viewed by dudes in your own city

>getting viewed by dudes at all
>gay guy hits on me
>don't tell him to fuck off because you enjoy the attention

Double dubs of truth

Turkish, Thais, Chineses, Americans and Filipinos. Now some Russians and Poles are visiting my profile too

Double double dubs ya mean

Ruskis and Thais.

51st for qt french speaking girls
vocaroo.com/i/s0j1xhc3L0Tb

>message a qt 10 days ago
>now she answers

Ukraine, brazil, mexico and korea.

There was a Ukrainian QT who replied 5 months after I messaged her. Didn't apologize for the delay or anything. She just replied casually..

Is your Finnish qt 40 years old?

No, 18. Why?

She looks super old in those photos

maybe in those photos but she does even look underage desu.

Good for you hans.

Lads, what is the real chance to make a serious relationship through this site?

really high if you are European, are not ugly as fuck and have some money in your bank account to travel around Europe.
I've had a ldr with a French girl from Paris (we used to meet like once a month) and I've also met/fugged 4 girls who live in the same region as me, they were from Poland, Brazil, Russia and Germany.
Now I'm working on this Finnish girl who is coincidentally going to go on exchange to a town near me. Have been talking to her since last christmas. The autistic letter is a result of memetic banter between us.

Hm, if you say so, I guess my only problem would be money then. The flight ticket isn't so expensive, although isn't cheap either, the real problem would be stay and food price.
I already got messages from turkish, russian, polish, american and french girls plus my profile is well viewed by girls.

that's why you get a non-underage qt that you can stay and fugg with

Are you white?

yes

Is it /nekojade ?

my suomi qt deleted her account a long time ago and she's definitely qter than /nekojade

Btw I'm disappointed since I expected more (you)'s from you pals, the /mämmi/ lads seemed to like my letter better.

What about you, do you still have an account? :^)

I'm an oldfag to these threads, I'm even on the very old sperglists :^)

>tfw you'll never have this
Good luck

I wanted to stalk you but looking at the sperg squad and the amount of qts they got and how hot some of those qts were, made me realize I need to quit /cp/ and work on becoming a better person so I can get some nice qts too.

>Press F to pay respects

Okay lads, I got sloots swarming to my profile and I want nudes. How do I make it happen?

I have no idea. Haven't even been close.

Closest I've ever gotten was a girl sending me a picture of her feet. I am not a footfag and I did not ask for them, so yeah I haven't gotten close either.

Photo of old sperglist

The closest I ever got was when a qt sent a vocaroo of the pronounciation of her town.

Don't know.

Is it a bad thing to write that I'm kinda shy but talkative in my profile?

Just be yourself.

What's profile/any feature you came to be known by?
t. Oldest oldfag

Todas as meninas neste sitio são um pouco autistas, todo o mundo é tímido e livresco, ser o mesmo será bom pra elas de verdade

whats this can't send links on initial message? i sent a message and I still can't send links, does the person that received the message has to read it first?
wtf

They have to respond before you can share links. It's to neuter spambots since actually stopping them is beyond the skill level of interpals' one member of staff

>qt turk gril not online for 4 days
Did she get hornyturked into oblivion?I hope not.

>not instantly getting your QTS on WhatsApp
Its like you want to be cucked

problem with whatsapp is that im not using my real first name on interpals and when they add me on whatsapp zuckerbook recommends me as a friend with my real first name.

Ooft you're trying to get qts with a fake name? Brave tbf. If you're using the same pics then may as well come clean re name, and if you're using different pics theres no danger of being recognised

Or just "haha it's a nickname" idk bro

im using my second name on interpals

Simple answer then, I do the same, never worried about it, plus I just don't add qts on Facebook since that's for my IRL friends

some want to know if im real though

Well then get them on WhatsApp and video message.

Once in Madrid some gril wanted to skype but at the last moment she didnt want. Now i know i should hjave used some easier videomessage shit.

I've never actually called my main qt, like talking at the same time, since sending little videos and pictures to each other throughout the day is so much easier. Just do that.

I once met one and we fugged ervy time we met kek. I kind of miss her a bit but idk what to say.

I've fugged several qts from here desu. I had quite a long term relationship with a basque lass who moved to my uni town for Erasmus and all.

noice
i get recommended basques that were last online years ago. Any reason why?

same but for me it's because I've got it down that I'm learning the language and there aren't many users that speak it. I should (fingers crossed) be living in Vitória Gasteiz soon so I should hopefully pick it up there.

>Vitória Gasteiz
there some major weeaboo qt living there
im also learning it kek

I say I'm learning it but I've found a grand total of 0 resources to help. I know how to ask for a Kalimotxo though so who's the real winner here eh