Pajeets actually need to be explicitly told this

>pajeets actually need to be explicitly told this

Fuckin' pajeets, man.

It is for russians.

t.eastern finland

at least they poo in loo tho

DESIGBNADED SHIDIGN SEREEDS :DDD

It's more healthy to sqaut

We have those signs too and guess which language they are in... of course in Russian, which else would they need to be in lol.

I just squat poop in the shower and wafflestomp it down the drain. Sometimes it takes a long time though if the poop is sturdy. That's where my shower shoes come in handy.

yeah but if you do it like that over a toilet the splashback goes everywhere and is unhygienic

well, we weren't meant to use toilets

You can recreate it while sitting by going on tip-toe so your knees are higher than your hips, leaning your elbows on your knees and leaning your head on your hands with your back straight

go shit in the sand then you savage

that's just the facts

I sit like that, it's healthier. It's a bit hard to do on a toilet not build for it, but you get used to it.

How do russians feel about being on the same level as indians and assorted third world shitters when it comes to pooing in the loo?

What the hell is wrong with you, you're like muhammeds who have to wipe themselves with their left hand or whatever.

I always squat on the toilet it just feels better.
I understand why they dont want it in public spaces tho.

Why? The fuck? Because they may slip and fall off the toilet seat?

Indians don't poo like that. Atleast not on western style toilets. There is separate toilets for that which is mostly used by old and poor people.

Also the Indians who move to western countries are educated and don't need such instructions.

Festival toilets

Why wouldn't you shit like on pic one when in public toilets?
Every shitskin in town touched that surface with his butt, smearing his shit all over it.

The toilet wasn't designed for squatting, it can break under weight and this will happen to you from the broken toilet shards slicing your ass.

that's a myth. the real reason is that 3rd worlders have more fiber in their diet than americans who only eat white bread.

Doesn't sitting toilets carry the weight of the whole user regardless of how you sit unless you're pushing up with your feet against the floor?

Maybe the weight is distributed differently.

>Indians don't poo like that

We got indian coders in our office some time ago and I can guarantee they do. They don't even flush or aim when shitting.

It was a total shitfest and we had to use toilet of our lunch place when indian shitstorm started.

I found a new job and still feel sorry for my ex-collegues who are literally drowning into the shit.

If it can hold a sitting american, it will withstand a squatting slav