Russian population:

2010: 143.158.000
2050: 161.735.000

Discuss.

> 2050
Are you time traveler?

>+18 millions

So, we annexed half of poland?

Nothing to discuss, really. We have the same problem with shitskins as any other (relatively) developed country:they breed more than us and boost population growth numbers. Close thread, nothing to see here.

entire Poland.

Russia was estimated as 128.599.000 in 2050 and Poland 33.136.000, which makes total: 161.735.000 in 2050.

Or Ukraine + Baltics

Nearly every projection has Russia losing people.

Hah, believing in projections.
I believe in estimates by experts on Sup Forums because they aren't influenced by Soros.

White people everywhere will lose out over the next 50 years

If Russia annexes Poland, it does it only to annex Germany afterwards. I would gladly kill some German scum for all this humiliation of last 25 years and making neocolony out of my country.

I thought poles like Germany

Yeah, like motherfucker.

>Being this edgy
Blame your own politicians first

>Russia was estimated as 128.599.000 in 2050
pls don't extinct rusbros ;_;

We dont have "our" politicians, only whores of USA and Germany who do what they are ordered. They sold our country and made a nation of whores and gastarbeiters of Poles, while sentencing whole generations on poverty in the country

I cant fuckint wait when shit hits the fan and chaos approaches. I will spend last years/months/days/hours of my life on making hell out of life of Western people. I will turn myself into killing-torture machine. If somebody expects that Poles will be fighting against Russians who are as poor and humiliated as we are, you may be very surprised. We will butcher you, dirty western pigs.

>I will turn myself into killing-torture machine.

that wasn't even edgy though

now THAT was edgy

jewSA will be burned someday too... you wont hide yourself from wrath and armageddon, just like your filthy twin brother jewK

> pro-russian electorate

whoa there poland, cool it with anti-semitic remarks.

>I would gladly kill some German scum for all this humiliation of last 25 years and making neocolony out of my country.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Buttfucker Polish Subhuman

Don't listen to this guy, Russians. Please go extinct.