Multiculturalism in Europe thread

For those happy about the ongoing dominance of non-whites in Europe, and the rate at which they are becoming the dominant race.

Mulatto is the future.

multi-culturalism doesn't mean multi-racism.
also there's not going to be any substantial change in the genetic makeup of europe in our lifespan. You'll barely see one generation of immigrant children grow.

No, but I hope that the increased amount of immigration will mean more racial interbreeding.

>British flag
I am not surprised for some reason.

Did you know that 15% of our Olympic athletes are non-white, and 40% in track and field. It's amazing!

Why is there anything wrong with that?

There isn't, hence my celebration of it.

Says the Mexican. Hispanics will have their place in America, Europe is for Africans and Mulattos.

Europe will always be "white" and the definition will change as the people. Only thing different may be just the culture

>culture
This is the one thing that is impossible to change.
Except if there's a world war.

Finnish swimmer

The culture can change, but it'd be really hard. You'd have to be completely replaced

What is this a map of?

Europe will become coffee coloured mulatto and adopt a more African inspired culture.

i desperately want to impregnate all of them except top left. too white, it's disgusting.

She's half Jamaican, desu. But you're right. If anything, everyone will be her shade eventually.

Bump.

actually that's wrong, every gene that reproduces itself will still remain in play. Recessive genes don't "die". Two mulattos will produce pure white/black kids occasionally.

>tfw you now have a mixed-race-soles fetish

Why every time when some poltard or leftard talks about "multiculturalism" they actually mean racemixing?
I live in the infamous Eastern Poland, i.e. the arguably redneckiest and most racist part of an already rednecky and racist cunt, and yet I can go to the Old Town and walk pass:
>a Czech pub
>an Irish pub
>an Italian pizzeria
>a Japanese sushi restaurant
>Asian food shops
>Turk kebab shops
>plenty of Asian, Anglo, Germ and Spanish tourists going to the castle an shiet
>Hungarian, Yugo, French, and Italian booths (if there's one of the annual food/art festivals going on)
And yet tumblrinas keep telling me how we need more "multiculturalism and diversity", and when I say that there's nothing wrong with multiculturalism poltards get triggered and start yelling something about BBC and start dumping they cuckold fetish folders.

Like a disease.
Really makes you think btw

i know that feel