ps; she is one of those girls u will never guess

Why don't you OP?

Is she the one with the hijab?

hell no i hate hijab

>Muslim gf
>Muslim
>gf

They're whores like others.
I dated one in highschool, she was doing anal to preserve her vagina and I wasn't her first bf.

I had two... One Turkish from Istanbul and one Kazakh. Both not conservative. Made them try pork...will they go to hell for that now?

I used to have one

If she's any of these three you did well mate. Specially if she's 1 or 3

I'm scared of approaching grills, regardless of their faith

I dont have any cattle to tarde

One blew me in highschool

Only muslim fuckfriend, wouldn't have a long time gf position for a muslim girl.

why not?

Fuck off

The one to the right of three is the hottest you homo, and you didn't even circle her.

she is an arabian nazi. Picreleated (I saw her in a TV-show) is a secular muslim, but she is married now

>gf
>islam
its haram

Their culture is repulsive and odd.

Women combine traits of being secretly sluttish and bitchy at the same time.

Like a mix of white woman's whorishness and latino woman's bitchiness and stubborness.

tfw she's plowing Habib Jihad Thunderlula, the middle eastern Chad with a girthy 8 inch bone

number 1 is ugly and have a bad personality i hate her hh

do u know their culture
what's the realtion between traits and religion stfu

muslim girls are trash bags.
throw them to trashes

I am able to see their 'culture' very well as I've been to Dagestan.
Unthankful, greedy, dirty people with religious superiority complex.
Don't feel any compassion to muslims.

You can see what their culture is like by the actions of their people. They are never peaceful, muslim = a rapist/slut in a veil/murderer/burglar.

Praise Allah.

I'd like one.
Preferably a good mother and wife on the outside,
An educated, curious, cock worshipping, analplay loving, deepthroating, prostate massaging lover who has found an appreciating and loving husband who seduces her by fulfilling all her deep dark fantasies and building a meaningful relationship as she descends into my world.

:^)

How is she supposed to suck my dick while wearing that thing?

No wonder islamoniggers blow themselves up.

hmmmm
truly encourages to ponder

because i'm not a shit eating faggot like you

they only dress like this in middle east espicially in saodia arabia this shit is prohibited in tunisia wearing this is against law

Because:
I would have to convert and I don't like to take part in any religious activities and make any official declarations about my beliefs. I keep my beliefs in private.

her family wouldn't approve probably and I see that muslims are very family oriented, everyone knows each other well and I am not really a family man. Meetings with in-laws from time to time is maximum of my integration and even Polish family gatherings are too much for me.

Usually muslim women I've met are pretty scared when you are a man, especially infidel and want to talk to them and even ask them about something. So I just assume it will be a big trouble for her and stay away from her.

2 is only hot one

convert to marry*

i think i know number 1 from somewhere.

I know that burka is banned but what about the hijab/headscarf? How is it viewed socially?

hijab is kinda normal, sluts wear hijab as well

FIN TOSKEN

hijab is common more with older women

Nabeul

hethi fi sousse

groupe lycee? bac? fac?
moch 8areb 3liya eltofla heka

3adet bac el 3am hetha
lycee pilote de sousse

Israel recognising true beauty as always

that was too clear

She's cute ):

I really REALLY want a german catholic gf

I don't deserve one though

I have no idea why he circled 1

Anyway are you in the pic

I have standards

Forget dating, how do you even start a conversation with somebody wearing a face veil?

yes

there are none here

you're the guy asserting your dominance over 2 with your hands on her belly

also that's absolute haram and you're not muslim

oh that's really me
btw it's tunisia not middle east people are more open minded

>i hate hijab
Not halal enough?
I think I found her, sneaky.

hh this niquab is prohibited by law in tunisia u can go to jail if u wear this women shhould not cover her face or her hair that makes her look like ugly middle eastern

sry but this only work in georgia :'(

she was the biggest whore in high school who was raped by her uncles at 6, 12, 16. That culture is truly stuck in the middle ages.

Sources: im her "best friend".

guess why

DELETE THIS THREAD. ARAB WOMEN ARE FOR ARABS. NON-MUSLIM WOMEN ARE FOR ARABS. MUSLIM WOMEN ARE FOR ARABS. I swear I hate how you guys place a fetish on our women. The only Middle Eastern slut you can go jack off to is Christian, go do that instead of looking at our women.