National geographic determined what Caucasians will look like in 2050, and its beautiful

>national geographic determined what Caucasians will look like in 2050, and its beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/annafaithxoxo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China.

Looks like my drug addict neighbor.

fucking ugly holy fuck

*pukes a bit in mouth*

also, sage because it's shit

National Geographic didn't determine a goddamn thing. They took a bunch of photos of people that already exist and then published a stupid article just to reap the profits. We call it "sensationalism" in the States. Never take this stuff seriously.

nobody is beautiful with this type of photography with this weird lightning tbqh
someone posted this same girl in real-life photos and she's actually very beautiful

BEFORE HER TIME
>AHEAD OF THE CURVE
BEFORE HER TIME

The mulatta average American girl is prettier than the hapa average Canadian girl

How do you know what Canadian girls looks like?

Rashida is so gorgeous

hapa would suggest a half Asian. I think most people know what they look like by now.

whos this ugly slag?

My kids are out of the inheritance if they fuck non-whites

no this is

I meant the one that the magazine published
Average American by 2050 and average Canadian by 2050
Pic related and

the future

you are a fag

I see.

kids needs a vagina to be born, did you find one?

>Literally no discernible caucasian influence

Hilarious

I'm engaged

don't worry lads, negroid genes are easily bleach'd

t. white-nigger mutt

You're not white you fucking mongrel

That girl is gorgeous though.

What mix would she be then? I assumed hapa because there are lots of them in Canada, but she looks kinda native american

the post is fucking 3 lines long ,leaf

> t. white-nigger MUTT

but, the nigger culture isn't.
a nigger sees another cocky nigger and wants to be like him

>engaged
>browsing Sup Forums
how are you giving pleasure to her then? do you have a bull?

I want them to look like this ;_;

>But the face is totally disproportionate
;_;

Then probably asian/native American. We still have lots of both.

But there are more spics than niggers so in reality most of america would look like castizos like Argentina or Chile

>nigger features
>growing spanish population will surpass the black population

REALLY MADE ME THINK

k ;_;

No amount of bleaching would ever make your bloodline white.
You are not half white. You are black.

just get a cute little jewess

;_;

latinos have more african then european blood in them

so they will look like selena and demi
nothing wrong with that

With my thick WASP cock

This. Also you can tell they deliberately made each photo really unfaltering in lighting and angle to make them look like ayy lmaos.

Literally what are you talking about?

well by the line of thought you aren't white either

ever heard of evolution?

The midwest is full of girls like this. And, hey, lucky you. They all think they're German.

Only Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and some Cubans

Demi is mexican?

No they don't. Only Brazilians.

I have. I'm aware that my genetics come from great selection pressure from surviving the ice age and living in a civilized agrarian society. They aren't tainted by impulsive, violent and primitive tribal genetics which lack the capacity to delay gratification.

You think Anna could give me ... Faith
;_;

Half like whisperlina

i.e inbred monkeys

mexicans have some spanish blood from a grandpa 400 years ago, completely neglectable most of them are 3/4 mayans, aztec,inca whatever the fuck
and panamians,costa ricans,culumbians,venezuellans,brazilians basically majority of them have a touch 'o the tar brush

Lovato's father was of Mexican descent, while her mother has English and Irish ancestry. Through her father, Lovato is a descendant of Civil War Union veteran Francisco Perea and Santa Fe de Nuevo México governor Francisco Xavier Chávez.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT
instagram.com/annafaithxoxo/

Southern England had some of the most considerable genetic flow in Europe.

There's no way to know what people will look like in 2050. Diversity of features will increase, but that makes it even harder to make any real prediction because each person will be more unique in appearance on average. NG just pulled a few blended pics out of their ass and arbitrarily determined 2050 to be the date at which these phenotypes exist in such a combination.

Ann you beautiful tropical fish

Looks like her friend is up your alley too. You need to stop watching cartoons though, man.

You don't know what your're talking about but I understand that you don't know better because you are thousands of miles across the world

>Venezuelans
>Costa Ricans
>Majority African genes
kek. Even Congolombia is majority mestizo.

>whores.png
I seriously want one. Is it really true what said about the midwest?

2bh, almost every state has girls like this but the ones from the midwest have the best personalities

Sure but they're not all going to be super thin. And yeah that whole region is dominated by Germans.

Literally the first person the first person to pop into my mind every time I see OP:s picture. I have no problem with more people looking like her

Based Nebraska

>tfw no black african american gf to pump full with hot, thick cum

the nightmare goes on

>100% of Germany
>not even half of Brazil
What even is the point of that pic?

>yellow eyes
my dick is diamonds

Sounds pretty subjective to me which is really the reason I hate those types of headlines. She is attractive though.

wait what

left girl is clearly around 3/4 white, 1/4 black

half Mexican, half white

Similarly, Victoria Justice and Aubrey Plaza are half Puerto Rican and half white

You mean half white and half mestizo? Mexican isn't a race

The Midwest is full of ethnic Germans, but it's also not too wealthy. This means they usually gain weight pretty quickly and are somewhat trashy.

Wealthier parts of the Midwest (Kansas City or Saint Louis suburbs) will be right up your alley, but you'll have to deal with Evangelical Christian in-laws and prissy demands

>average canadian

KeK

>muh sacred whiteness
shut up ching chong

lel I'm catholic, shit

>German
>Catholic

How come you get this when you mix together a nigger and a Jew.

Proof that two wrongs can make a right, sometimes.

>Hessen
>25% are catholic
It's all right around here.

they're mostly catholic in the south

>Have based, structure-building Lutheranism as a possibility
>a remarkably strong branch of Christianity, literally born of a German man
>chooses Catholicism

>Hessen Muslims 6,4%
FRANKFURT REEEEE

no U and you also like shit

I knew a couple "muh heritage" German girls who were Catholic.

Both were full German and had huge noses.

Is that a South German thing?

>chooses
'no'
99.99% of people don't choose their religion, they were just raised in it and don't question it.

Literally no difference when you don't even go to church.
Denomination is secondary. It's either christian or not christian. It's a matter probably for fundamentalists only

As already said I'm more from central Germany but bavarian girls are pretty hot, from what I've seen

brazil is white and christian

I'm ok with this

That and people don't breed very far across the racial and cultural spectrum nearly as much as the media would have you believe.
Germans mixing with Italians and Irish is about extreme as everybody went on a large scale.
The black family down the street is 9.9/10 times black, the latino are latino.
The blacks and latino are more likely to mix than whites are with anybody.
People may screw around when they are young but when it comes to starting a family they aren't as adventurous.

>curly hair fetish
kys

I don't think so.

u sure?

people actually make and save these things on their computer, I just can't wrap my mind around it

europeans aren't the only caucasians (aka west eurasians) and europeans are the only ones who will look like that

caucasoids from the levant and caucasoids from the caucasus will remain the same

>and its beautiful
i don't think so, quite the opposite

y do u hav 2 b so mad?

Armenians not caucasus

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>Implying she wouldn't be obese aswell