Why are French people so unashamed of the fact that in 20 years 60% of their country will be non-white?

Why are French people so unashamed of the fact that in 20 years 60% of their country will be non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67M2YsNnXSg
youtube.com/watch?v=UYYwaFy05-U
youtube.com/watch?v=M3ti5wM1PS4
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/education/20160202.OBS3878/exclusif-l-ecole-defiee-par-la-religion-l-enquete-qui-accuse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uN7JO0pRB1c
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We grew up in cultural marxism.

>20 years 60% of their country will be non-white
Bullshit.

90% of children below 5 is black and/or muslim in France

I meant that only 60% of France will be white. Brainfart.

25% of all children born even now are foreign born

That's not even counting ongoing immigration

proof ? I doubt it's true

Lies.

because it doesn't matter, their country will be 100% french still

blacks, browns, whites, asians, they're all french

double dubs don't lie

french people have been depressed since Napoleon was defeated. they know he was their one chance.

>frenchies proud of their high birth rates
>it's actually just blacks and muslims

>25% of all children born even now are foreign born
I keep hearing this but it's completly wrong

France is already 50% black and 50% Arabs my friends, it's all over Mouhahahahaha

This guy is right

>25% of all children born even now are foreign born
This meme needs to die as soon as possible, there is no source of it

>That's not even counting ongoing immigration
40 000/years, less than 0.1%. And that's including migration from Portugal, Poland, etc.

Cultural Marxism is a meme

Not really, in the 50s we had a bigger birth rate than today and we didn't have as much black and muslims than today.

Cherry-picking, here and now

I went through Paris numerous times and it's nowhere near that

Plus only 10% of the population can't make such a difference in birthrate

How much is that effel tower?
I wanna it

At this rate Quebec is going to be some sort of cultural reserve as France degrades into islam.

Pourquoi tu mens ?

all of the west had a high birthrate in the 50s. it was the post war baby boom.

>10% of the population can't make such a difference in birthrate
Not unless each negro blacks 50 french qts each

>Quebec
>culture

HAHAHHhHAHAHHAHHAHHhhHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHhhHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

>50
Mispelt 666 gorillion famalam

Combattre le mème par le mème

I agree

I mean compared to France. Maybe there will still be droplets of French culture in some families, or at least the language will survive in an area that isn't only niggers.

But we always had high birth rates, even after the baby boom.

>be a teen
>Three Musketeers is a favourite book
>russian classical literature is filled with France and french faggotry
>boy I sure can't wait to study that wonderful language to get a taste of glorious francais culture
>grow up
>this shit happens
What the fuck franks, manage your goddamned country

>beurs and nigger women have 10 children per woman
>french woman have one child, two at most
look at how the spics went from 2% in 1960 to being 25% of newborns in america

But even muslims have more culture than Quebec

why would i be ashamed ? did i have anything to do with it ? no that was all before i was born, in fact i voted against it so i'm not ashamed of anything, by the way we'll get le pen in office one of these days

Funny how the numbers grow from a thread to another. At first it was "5% of the french are muslims", now I often read "20% of the french are muslims, more than 60% of the youth", that's insane kek

>beurs and nigger women have 10 children per woman
Entirely wrong. Arabs in Algeria are at 2.8 and probably lower here. Blacks are also usually from DOM-TOM with lowish birthrates as well.

>2% in 1960 to being 25%
Having a physical border that large and actively encouraging migration must have helped. At any rate, there are less Algerians in the world than Ethnic Frenchmen in France.

And she will change nothing. She is Sarkozy + a bit of Front de Gauche at this point.

if i had to take a guess i would say like 10% total and 30% of the youth

Real number is 7.5% Muslims, 2.5% Blacks in the mainland (4% counting DOM-TOM), and probably sneaky Portuguese in insane amounts. We have at least Portuguese, if more, than Algerians tb'h.

More over.
>Watched Louis de Funès comedies in the childhood
>I think that France is a great country to cure your depression
Saw modern Paris ;_;

As you probably know it's illegal to take racial and religious statistics in France, so no one really knows what the demographic situation is.

well if she will change nothing why are you so afraid to try ? let's get her elected and then we see what happens

nnnnghhhhh that hit me right in the feels

As a child I thought there didn't exist a cooler person than that crazy nun with the motorbike

this thread is now about french cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=67M2YsNnXSg

I will vote blank on second turn. It will be Le Pen vs PS or LR, and I can't stand PS/LR and can't ideologically vote for the Le Pen either.

Paris is still a moveable feast, if a bit more ethnic than before

How fragile must you be if you think one Arab will ruin your day

And France had a sizeable minority of Arabs since at least 1980, it's nothing news.

is this true? KEKE

well, at least you're not "voting against le pen" or whatever so you're not that bad i guess

as they say, "abstention makes the game of the FN", lel

youtube.com/watch?v=UYYwaFy05-U

Yes, and since about 1789.
But we do gather countries of origin so the leaf is always bullshiting.

because they always surrendered

oh lordy this brings back memories to grade 12 french class

youtube.com/watch?v=M3ti5wM1PS4

One of the best films ever

>because they always surrendered
So tired of this meme desu.
At least not from you. France actually was a decent fighter before WW2.

Nice, it's a nice movie

my university pays for my rent and alimentation just because my father had the jungle fever and impregnated a black woman

what do fellow frenchmen think about this one?

I am more saddened that ashamed i didn't want that

In France you can get free university if you're poor, the state can also pay for your rent. If you're neet you get 500€ a month plus you rent paid since you cannot live with that money if you must pay a rent. Also the healthcare is free and of very good quality.

For me it's watching "French in Action" on public broadcasting every morning.

>Dat Mireille who never wore a bra.

Italy is bringing them by the boatload. This shit is only going to get worse.

>50 replies
>no one posted a single graph or table

So is data like that basically non-existent? I'd like to know if France is really that fucked up, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was true

I legit felt sorry for québec after this

nice

It's Allah's will

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/education/20160202.OBS3878/exclusif-l-ecole-defiee-par-la-religion-l-enquete-qui-accuse.html

Look at this for example, this survey found that 25 per cent of young people were Muslim, however this survey was taken in Marseilles. Probably the most Muslim place in France. If it is only 25% here then it is likely going to be lower in almost every place in the country.

France does not have high birth rates relative to the population in Muslims either you could guess.

France does not have mass immigration from Muslim countries like lots of western Europe.

In 20 years time, there will be probably a higher % in Germany than in France, in fact there are more Muslims in Germany than in France now. There will be a higher % probably in Sweden, Netherlands and maybe even the UK. imo
Not true

Not true

Like on area in Paris is like this, French birthrate is higher for white French also.

Nah it is not like Germany or UK with 7 kid Pakistani so makes no sense.

stop posting this pic, it breaks my heart

I would unironically support cutting all the aid asap

Any and all projections are wild mass guesses, since there is no clear data on ethnicity by ages available.

Facts :
7,5% Muslim as of 2015
2,5% Black as of 2015
2.01 national birthrate, 2,81 Algeria, 2,71 Morocco, 2,17 Tunisia

40 000 net migratory sold a year (200 000 in, 160 000 out, either through death, deportation or return).

And of course, 1st touristic destination in the world.

>France does not have high birth rates relative to the population in Muslims

How do you know?

Muslims tend to be the poorest in France and high birth rates usually correlates to low income

And as usual the countries is flooded with """""French""""" people in complete denial.

>cutting all the aid
And watch Africa exploding. They have already decent-ish, hospitals, food (they just export it instead of using it for themselves), and even basic industry/infrastructure.
Aid nowadays is mainly to women's rights and quality of life. The goal is too make them go to Western Birthrates as soon as possible.

At any rate, why does it matters ? Africa is huge. It can sustain easily 2 billions people.

The native french also have a lot of kids, higher than the Europe's average. It's not uncommon to see families with 3 or more children, because it's actually encouraged by the state.

>And as usual the countries is flooded
fuck, the thread*

>Facts
[citation needed]

>2.01 national birthrate, 2,81 Algeria, 2,71 Morocco, 2,17 Tunisia

That barely touches replacement rate, but it's still pretty alarming if ethnic french have way lower birth rates.

youtube.com/watch?v=uN7JO0pRB1c

>Let me tell you about your country

We bring facts to the table as opposed to montages and memes. Sorry it triggers you, reality has a nasty liberal bias.

Yep, but you need to take into account the actual cost of raising a child. Poor people will stop after the first or second one due to lack of money. A lot of families I know of whites have 2 or 3 children, it's just that white people tend to have children later in life.

>in 20 years 60% of their country will be non-white?
>Proofs

>At any rate, why does it matters ? Africa is huge. It can sustain easily 2 billions people.

Not without whites in some capacity. Pic related. They can't feed themselves.

OK, it's not only aid. Nigeria's population is fuelled by oil and firewood. They are net importers of food and they are deforesting their country just like Haiti but on a giant scale.

>reality has a nasty liberal bias.
yeah right
so far everything the far right has said has been proven right

Video related is the future of Paris.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Uhh 2012 stats showed 8% were muslim

All right, makes sense

Do french people overall have no problems with minorities? As in, would you be ok with France turning into a 50% ethnic french 50% minority country?

It just looks like you kind of like to be a multicultural state. The Foreign Legion being an example of that attitude.

tunisia is 1.93 not 2.17

Frenchies pick up snails and frogs in their backyard and call it a delicacy, so why are people surprised when they call their ethnic cleansing Le Spice of Life. Oui Oui Poo Poo Diversité Mwah.
*disdainfully smokes a cigarette*

At any rate, ethnic Frenchmen have similar birthrates, not that lower. White genocide isn't happening anytime soon.

>ethnic Frenchmen have similar birthrates, not that lower.
[citation needed]

meh paris is bound to always be rich actually, in paris there are all the rich people, the jews, the americans, the tourists, the politicians, etc ... average arabs can't afford it

no, as a far right voter, i am more worried about the rest of the country
what with every little village receiving a mandatory commie block full of brown people, that's much worse

>Do french people overall have no problems with minorities? As in, would you be ok with France turning into a 50% ethnic french 50% minority country?
Have you seen the FN score ?

If we cut the aid, they can't just eat rice and breed. And if they do breed, the spawn dies off before it becomes fertile anyways. This is the best solution

Remember folks, citation is only ever needed if it goes against what you want to believe.

But African can feed themselves but a lot of of the food is exported due to deals the farmers do. Intra-continental trade is very low compared to others, transportation is flawed so the range the food can be exported to inside the continent before spoiling is reduced, climate change, and very trade harming border customs and bureaucracy. and the prices of farming input being a bit to expensive (governess can help out and many African government used to but for a time the IMF bitched whenever a government did this . Later on when the government subsided farming inputs the IMF acts surprised when farming yields jump up). Many countries are dealing with these problems in various ways but like all things it takes time and coordinated efforts between mutliple couintries which takes time

Don't be silly like simply being white is a panacea for any problem bro it just makes you look silly.

>so far everything the far right has said has been proven right
Races doesn't exist, ultra-liberalism in economy doesn't really work, being a fag is not a disease. There is a wrong side of history.

Not what google said, there was an increase lately.

Probably rounded up.

>Do french people overall have no problems with minorities? As in, would you be ok with France turning into a 50% ethnic french 50% minority country?
I honestly don't know if myself would be okay with that tbqh. The general consensus is that only language and culture makes you French (we have had big waves of Portuguese, Italians, Belgians, and Armenians before), but there is a growing distrust of Islam and MENA countries. The big problem is that some Muslims form closed communities that don't integrate.

It's nowhere near shakira patrols levels, but it is concerning.

France incorporated Algeria into the main body of the country remember and we have large oversea holdings. Part of the countries theory is that we are all French and equal. Although of course it is understood that Ethnic French and being French is different...

France would likely do Okay with American style demographics I imagine.

This is however a dumb point though. France is not anywhere close to being 50% ethnic French and will not be even under current trends in our life time.

But FN has only started getting a lot of support in the past couple of years.

What about before?

t. Mamadou de Bankolé

No. It is needed when someone makes a massive claim against common knowledge.

I've posted a French government pdf on Sup Forums before, according to which ~20% of newborns have at least one immigrant (EU, African or other) grandparent.

France goes out of its way to not gather ethnic stats or to not make them widely available.

And you think that's good?

You want to condemn a whole continent to death by starvation because of your ideology ? Edgy.

I live in France. There is still a lot of "big families" with 3+ children who are white. Again, 10% of population can't skew the numbers that much.

Wait and see, I say, you alarmists everywhere.

>I honestly don't know if myself would be okay with that tbqh.
Why not?

>and will not be even under current trends in our life time.
You never know pal, you never know
They say Africa is going to make India look empty in the next couple of decades. Who knows if France would be willing to take all those potential refugees.

how do i get an african-european french black educated tender femdom gf?

Some of the white farmers who fled Zimbabwe are now in Zambia. Pic related.

>Races doesn't exist,
this is only true in france
even then ironically white people are the only ones who still believe this

>ultra-liberalism in economy doesn't really work,
is FN still ultra-liberal in economy ? i don't know t b h
i don't think anybody ever cared about this part anyways

>There is a wrong side of history.
the side which bombs everyone and drives trucks over crowds ? yep there is

I can be that dirty leftist everyone hates on /fr/, even I recognise we have some roots and we can only change them so much. Plus I do feel a bit patriotic towards my ethnicity. I like France the way it is, we don't need more "diversity" or to "expel them all". What we need is more education and investments in poor districts. In time, the Arabs will frenchify themselves. Most blacks already did and are bro-tier.

>this is only true in france
And in the scientific community as well.

>i don't think anybody ever cared about this part anyways
Spoken like a true populist
The economy is everything. Migrants came here as guest workers and cheap labour.

>the side which bombs everyone and drives trucks over crowds ?
Terrorists, not Islam. To say they are the same is a marginal opinion, not a fact.

>In time, the Arabs will frenchify themselves.
I wish you were right

Truth is, I have yet to see an example of a country that has successfully integrated its arab population into their own culture