en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_not_feed_the_animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debswana
edition.presstv.ir/detail/146302.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White """people""".

First post best post

White people left

>when they put you with sub saharian africa

White people bring them rice and medicine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_not_feed_the_animals

Natural barriers.
Colonialism.
Islam/Christianity divide.
Far too many ethnic groups.

Sorry.

>Went
Shit Carlos, learn English.

went = Pasado
Is = Pasa

Tienes que decir "What is wrong"

The white devils.

But they said diversity is strength.

>most diverse areas are war zones.

Oh and now, constantly being exploited by huge businesses like De Beers.

>ethnic diversity
but they are all niggers. Is it more like Nigger diversity?

We all know the race problem...

Botswana is the best country in Africa now though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debswana

Though all the diamonds probably go through Israel to get polished...

Yes, it's the best kind of diversity.

Subsaharan Africa*

Fun fact : Arabia people made more Africans into slavery than all the European countries united.

Fun fact number two :
Nobody say shit about it, even the Africans.

No it's a hiv-ridden low HDI meme country

Damn. Oh well.

>implying arabs are not caucasian, therefore, white, like egyptians

source?

- Estimation are same for Europe/mena
- Not arabia people, north african and levantine mostly.
- Kadafi apologized for it and it's considered / teached as a crime.

>source?
All the history books, you American.
Both of them aren't Caucasians, but Semitics.

>Not arabia people
Arabian* people. It's a mystake, sorry about this.

>Semitics
So caucasian

>Kadafi apologized for it and it's considered / teached as a crime.
Really? Man.
And I thoght he was a dictator or something

White people + Black people + Semitic religions

It's not low hdi it's 0.691 and Hiv is pretty contained though. It's gonna decrease once the people with HIV die off old age since they have access to the medication.

He was one though.

edition.presstv.ir/detail/146302.html
>Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has apologized to African leaders on behalf of Arab nations for their involvement in the African slave trade.

Good lad.

They've small population and their economy is ressource based anyway.

Only good african country currently is Tunisia. No ressource and >0.72 HDi.

Why do so many diseases come from Africa?

Niggers

I wish I could bring my friends to germany.

>And I thoght he was a dictator or something
L'un n'empĂȘche pas l'autre, connard. T'es un gamin ou quoi !

>Good lad.
I believed you, just saying that beside that, he was a dicator.

Anyway, how people in your cunt think/feel about slavery?

Colonialism, same with middle east

C'Ă©tait sarcastique.
CIA

Colonialism

Before that africa and some kingdoms were rich and andvanced

Like mansa musa from mali had wealth worth it 400bn $ and timbukutu was center of education better than any european shithole

>africa and some kingdoms were rich and andvanced
<

>Like mansa musa
Please, site just one other "great and advanced" before colonial era African kingdom.

Egyptians with pyramids huh?

Slavery never existed here (Aurasus/Kabylia).

Historically people thought black (akli/ had magic power and healing power. Otherwise they worked as butcher.

No, no African kingdoms ever matched the contemporary European development. Yes, some of them were "quite" advancaed but only as for African standards - which means they were more advanced than nomadic tribal societes, that's all.

>

>They've small population and their economy is ressource based anyway.

And they are diversifying and why are you making having a small population seem like a bad thing? Fuck many countries are resource based so I don't know why that is a point against Botswana since they've made huge progress from the bottom to where they are know before they had diamonds and then after the discovery was made. It seems like you are trying to move the goalposts or deny Botswanans their accomplishments in development.

Hot climate with no winter that promotes the growth of pests and parasites. Also wetness and humidity increases it further in certain areas.

To be fait Nubia was more developed than most of nothern/eastern/western Europe in ancient times, contacts with craddle of civilisation. Same with ethiopia.

South Europe aka greece/italian peninsula were always civilized tho.

benin, songhai, mali, kongo, zimbabwe

>they were more advanced than nomadic tribal societes

You are gonna have to specify that on what levels.

I said it a small country because it doesn't represent the currently state of africa.

What's 2 millions of people with decent life vs 1,000 millions living in shitholds

i believe maghreb/north africa should be in the EU. it was always closely tied with europe.

i am pretty sure he is memeing 2bh

> Mali

>shit climate, most of it is desert or tropical jungle with "monsoons up the ass" weather
>tsetse fly
>colonization sucking up resources (shut the fuck up it's a factor)
>great powers don't really have an interest in it being stable

>Kabylia
Didn't know you were a Kabyl.

tb.h Maghreb was always the mix of middle east, Europe and africa in every single aspect of it history, genetic, economy, culture, way of life etc.

It's exceptionally hard to develop

Africa's problems are mostly geographic in origin

Barbary slave trade and Algeria had slavery before that as well..

they got independence and in stead of learning from their former masters they shunned their teachings

But Botswana's existence is proof that a stable/democratic and well off African state can exist south of the Sahara since it's usually one or the other and there's been huge progress made on the continent for both democracy and development.

It really shouldn't be in the EU, but certainly it shouldn't be in the African Union either. They ready have an Arab union thingy and that's where they fit

You think the UK can rule colonies in this day and age or hell in the 1960's?

You can't blame us for what turks and converted euros did.

Technically we were in the EU and left

No they were united in being brown so they didn't even mind it

i'm not saying we should rule over them again, i'm saying that the countries had everything they needed to be successful and completely fucked it up

THIS

But conducting more trade and diploamtic contact with the rest of Africa would benefit North Africa a hhuge amount. There's a massive market down there that is growing and untapped for products and foodstuffs and North Africa should take advantage of this opportunity due to their unique position. The Arab League is old, ineffective and busted at this point.

>Nobody say shit about it, even the Africans.

Bigoted frog, thinks he can speak vicariously for other races. I know enough about the Arab slave trade across the Hejaz and stupid Ottoman raids to realize how much they fucked up many Africans. Their history still stands - my people for certain haven't forgetten the past.

t. ethnic Eritrean whose ancestors cornered the barbarous Turks and Arabs to the Red Sea coast

Turks enslaved way more white than blacks.
Dunno why blacks make such a big deal about it.

> i'm saying that the countries had everything they needed to be successful and completely fucked it up

What they were left with was barebones as fuck though and it was the fucking Cold War which was crazy as fuck an set the continent (hell it set East Europe back hard alongside other parts of the developing world) back with it's shenanigans and even then progress still happens on a decent scale until the 80's and even then after that shitty period as over it went back to further growth and development.

obvious bait

what the fuck denmark

Technically sabaean are semits and Middle-Eastern.

Ethiopia was always mixed anyway

Western countries pouring money into africa is what's killing it

The ways colonies were constructed led to dysfunction to being the norm in many cases because the stuff you need to do to rule a colony is completely different then ruling the nation and for many of the elite and ruling African governments the only modern government structure they have known and lived with was a colonial one let alone little to know experience in governance because Africans were barred from any real position of power and influence in the colonial government so the governments back then replicated (consciously and unconsciously) the errors of colonial rule like marketing boards or the gatekeeper bureaucrats.

It's just like how Communism fell in East Europe but the people in power in the new capitalist/democratic societies still ruled, thought and governed like they did before the fall as well as the citizenry still stuck in that former communist rule thought pattern due to living most of their lives under it.

Well the west most certainly has been apologizing as well.

I don't understand why more people don't understand that colonization and exploitation was inevitable. If we consider some basic assumptions about humanity- first that conflict does unavoidably occur between any peoples, and second that whichever party has the advantage will win the conflict (which is really just to say that the winner wins), then we can see how that applies to history. When Europe came into contact with America, conflict arose, and obviously Europe won. The degree of subjugation after the victory is based on how advanced the victorious civilization is, in Spain's case the rift was so huge that the entire opposing civilization collapsed. However in the case of like Omani slave trading, sure they were able to take Zanzibar but when you consider what Europe did to Africa, radically change it for all the rest of time, that's because the technological divide between the Arab world and Africa was not as large as the divide between Europe and Africa.
Certainly the Arabs would have been much more powerful subjugators if they were more advance (obviously) and if they were the ones to discover America THEY would have conquered it.

So basically I don't like the idea that the west has to apologize. What happened was a result of technology.

Nice shifting the goalposts. The majority of genes in Horners are from within the horn and the small contact with Sabaeans (the much bigger impact was the exchange of Ge'ez and the language switch as well as the fact that the contact between people across the Red Seas was back and forth with trade) was from way way way back. Trying to claim Ethiopia is mixed looks silly because Everywhere else in the world they are considered Blacks and in the Middle East/North Africa are abused as such

>Dunno why blacks make such a big deal about it.

You say blacks as if all of us care about the Turks. Only Northeast Africa really fell under the Ottoman's sphere of influence. Selim I's territorial expansion reached some ports in Eritrea and that's as far as it went. He still pillaged a fuckton and stole a bunch of gold, but I can't resent him totally, cause that's how empires work.

I can't speak much for other Africans' reactions to the Turks. Currently their remains a cultural divide between the Orthodox Christian highlanders and Sunni Muslim lowlanders of Eritrea so it's too hard to simply forget.

It's more like tribal feuds (eg. Hutus and Tutsis)

People do apologies because it helps start a new change or just gives a peace of mind to many. The victims of communist monument in Canada gives my friends grandmother a peace of mind because Canada acknowledges the suffering she and her family went through during those years she lived under their rule.

Just call it an ethnic conflict.

Hmm, i would not say that latvia is diverse area, there are some russians and chinese start apearing but thats it.

/thread

>keep forcing that square peg into the round hole, it's got to work!!1!1

Easy, the worst deseases and plauges at start only infected animals, but when animals and humans live close together, (example: in midle ages pepole had pigs living in their homes) viruses and bacteria adapt to human imune systems and whola black plauge, smal pox, aids, and others like them.

the pixalization at the end is the icing on the cake

there arew various ethnic groups native to those territiories. Its just alittle screwed up thanx to colonialism. Like take middlee ast theres no kurdistan or balochistan, so same story with africa.

plus you can tell them apart like east africans are slim built like asians and grow facial hair. Somalis are lanky and fine reatures, ethopians are really light skinned, and sudanese are super dark and have prominent jaw.
west africans are smooth faced,broad build and broad features.

not likely since most were wandering skinny nomads and the middle east ahs historical been a sparsely populated region