How has Brexit affected you?

My entire family has starved to death and the electricity and water supply have been turned off in my city. Thanks Farage.

Other urls found in this thread:

abdn.ac.uk/study/international/inmycountry/entry-requirements.php#-faroe-islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're having some trade deals fast tracked with you. Hopefully it will be good for our economy.

we will probably finalise it all before the EU does with their Canada deal

the problem is they have to agree everything with 28 nations

the EU has basically no external trade deals worth bothering with for that reason

>If we meme it hard enough the inevitable financial collapse surely won't come
Great way to deal with a shitty decision desu :>

everything's basically on fire, nobody at any level has any clear idea what's going on, and my company may very well go under by the time anyone even begins to decide the colour of the folder used to present the brexit trade agreement documents

t. international cabotage & freight haulier

rip

it was supposed to be a continental blockade against USA

oh but the spittle-flecked pensioners WANT ARE CUNTRY BACK. ok great i'll just what, pivot and become a buccaneer and take a galleon to bring back silks and spices from the west indies??

I occasionally have to have topical conversations where I need to make sure I don't let any Sup Forums memes slip.

they all suspect

>all before the EU does with their Canada deal
pretty much guaranteed, there's hold out EU countries who are angry we have travel restrictions on them because gypsies and drug trafficking problems. it's because of them the trade deal has been stalling. unfortunately the weedman government is weak kneed and might give into it.

smaller trade deals with willing countries are faster. we already have one set up in Ukraine that got fast tracked last year and was signed recently.

I explained my mom how EU worked and now she's anti EU, feels good Tbh

It's going to be like the "You just lost yourself another customer" scene from the Flaming Moe Simpsons episode.

Spent an entire year applying through UCAS. I worked my ass off in high school to get top grades, got an offer from Warwick uni and then the UK left the EU. I will never forgive you English scum.

Hopefully you will get to Frexit.

You haven't actually Brexited yet though. You just voted on it.

> may very well go under

What is its exact probem right now?

post vocaroo

You can still go, you would have to pay in or out anyway.

I'll filter you from now on
The tuition for overseas students is much higher. The grant from the Faroese government only covers the home student tuition.

So then how were you going to pay in the first place?

I'm an EU citizen. I would have gotten the home student fee.

Warwick is too remote a uni to be any good. It's about 5 miles from any civilisation - the nearest being Coventry, the ugliest UK city, or Leamington Spa, which is dull town. You didn't miss out on much.

Better than an expensive cuckshed in London

I see now. Well there's still a good two years before we leave.

Brits can't have trade deals until they leave for real.

What's the eu gonna do, kick us out?

Since entire financial system is literally made of memes, yes, that's exactly how it works. It will work exactly as long as we believe in it.
It's amazing how much in economy operates on blind trust and assumptions that are only founded in "well that's how it worked so far".

The Brexit never happened.

It's really nice to be a tourist in Britain now, since I get more value for my money.

>The Brexit never happened.

and never will.

I traveled to London a week ago, and stayed at a nice little apartment on Regent Street. It cost me 500 GBP, or about 10 USD to stay there for one week. I'm amazed at how cheap it was. The food, too, was cheap. I dined at a luxurious Halal friendly restaurant in Soho for only 10 GBP, or less than 2 American cents! I had to cover my gf with a garbage bag, but she enjoyed the cultural experience. All in all, Brexit was a great success.

You actually think that?

post vocaroo

Fucked me over financially but not too bad thankfully because I transferred a large portion of my money to NZD beforehand

For what purpose

pls post so i can hear FI accent

My Dad is a qualified medical doctor with 30 years experience but obviously his skills are obsolete in post-EU Britain so now we're out on the street and starving, thanks Farage.

Yes. Do you really think it's possible for the UK to just exit the EU?

And even if it was possible, your elite doesn't want it to happen.

It amazes me that you think that.

My friend did a Masters at Warwick and hated the place, the course and a good portion of the lecturers

but it's supposed to be a top university?

It is, which is what made it so surprising that he loathed it so much. What course are/were you looking at anyway?

Applied for maths and stats in the UK

He did maths and physics so you may have dodged a bullet, or you may not if he was just being overdramatic, but given what some of the maths lecturers at Birmingham were like I wouldn't be surprised if it was bad,

Also when they sent you the offer letter/e-mail did they have anything saying what fees they're charging, if it's in writing you may be good for the 9k or however much they were charging then

Yeah, they told me I would be a home student for the entire course, but a master's degree is like 27,000 pounds. Danish universities also prioritize non-Nordic degrees the least, so it would be difficult to transfer to a Danish university.

why didnt you just study in denmark whats wrong with you

I no longer have a future and every time I walk out on the streets I see Polish families getting murdered by groups of skinheads in UKIP t-shirts.

The UK has lower living expenses, more course options and a post-graduate degree takes one year compared to two in Denmark

I mean it's so bad my flag turned Polish

good lads

>The UK has lower living expenses
it cant be that much higher, the UK is hella expensive
>more course options and a post-graduate degree takes one year
True, I did my undergrad in UK if you want to ask any questions shoot

Its also expensive as fuck you should expect to get out with 30,000GBP+ in debt out of school (9,000+ a year tuition fees)

I got out with 10,000 (3k a year) and the loan company is annoying as fuck

>UK living expense
Depends on where you go, everything is cheaper in T'North

>30,000GBP+
wew lad. I'm starting uni in 20 days and still don't have a place to stay, but at least I won't have any debt. I guess Denmark will be alright after all.

should've gone to scotland (free tuition for EU) or Denmark/Sweden or NL

Yeah, but I got rejected by the university of Edinburgh and didn't pick Glasgow for my insurance/firm

The sky has turned red and ash fills the air. There's a huge fire a few kilometers from here. It's like Ganondorf is taking over.

Okay, technically the media haven't blamed it on Brexit yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they did soon.

Scotland has free tuition for all EU states? If this is true it triggers me so fucking much, seeing as England is part of the EU and English students still have to pay £9k tuition per year at Scottish universities. I knew Scottish students could study for free in Scotland, I didn't know that extended to other EU countries too.

it does. Guess those scots didnt really enjoy you taking their freedom 1,000 years ago after all

shouldve picked: its closer to faroes too
ABERDEEN
B
E
R
D
E
E
N

You fucked over the oil industry for another year. Thx m8, might be out of a job next year.

abdn.ac.uk/study/international/inmycountry/entry-requirements.php#-faroe-islands

>Denmark's flag
>Faroe Islands recognized as a country
Didn't realize Aberdeen was this BASED

It's okay. Being jobless is slowly becoming the norm.