The Best Bittorrent Client

How do you justify not using qBitorrent when it has been proven superior so many times, user?

Delugeinalfags are as always not welcome.

>How do you justify not using qBitorrent
not E S T H E T I C enough for my taste phame, i stick with transmission for now

inb4 stalled meme

>features and performance matters less to me than looks
Why are you on Sup Forums?

the only feature i miss in transmission is the search engine

Is there any way I can replace these ugly fucking icons? God they look like they were made by a designer working for the USSR.

Yes, change your Qt icon theme.

Because I run rtorrent and openvpn in a vm and use rutorrent with RPC on the host to manage it.

I know I'm begging for a spoonfeed here, but could you link me to some of these themes or where you found them?

I swear I've tried every iteration of the sentence "qbitorrent icon theme" and come up with nothing.

i used μTorrent, but then it got ads; at the same time, i learned qBt has a search function.

Amen brother.

Qt icon theme. I just installed the first one, I liked, from the KDE theme manager.

>not remotely rtorrenting.
how poor are you?

STALLED

Why would you create a seperate VM for torrenting, you idiot. That's what containers are for

S T A L L E D
T
A
L
L
E
D

>dead memes general

Can't into UPnP

Is this not aesthetic enough for you?

this.
rtorrent + filezilla ftw

>not using 4.4 beta
cuck

Is the beta good? Or am I being memed upon?

This is a year old screenshot.

Tried it last week for the first time and after I tried to pause and resume a torrent it literally stalled... I'm not even kidding, I was actually impressed the memes were truthful...
Which is a fucking shame since qbit is apparently the only open-source client that implemented magnet metadata pre-fetching.

Exactly the same.

>Using the pre alpha instead of the stable release
Try updating

Did the seeders disconnect in the meantime? This happens in all other torrent clients you know. It's just that Qbittorrent developers decided to name the situation "stalled".

>UPnP

Compromising security because you're too dumb to forward a port by yourself is even more retarded.

Port-forwarding is something even Mac-users usually manage to do user. It's not fucking hard.

I have tried the top 10 "good" clients and tixati. I like tixati better speed is identical for me and its ultra light with the best interface.

>tixati

Yes, and banned from every tracker that matters.

Not him but I consider myself pretty technically competent and I had a hard time with that.

Yeah but it should be able to resume downloading after a while

You should "force" it.

I tried to.