Microsoft used to be great

Microsoft used to be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn...so this...is the power of...pajeet code

This is perfectly fine if it's a preview build.

It's not.

> Actually has a very comprehensive resolution to the issue
> Used to be great

I don't see the problem. You're running a preview build, aka a beta.
You're obviously bound to encounter weird bugs. At least they've baked in a common solution into the actual GUI, rather than force you to google up a solution yourself.

>Microsoft used to be great.
LMAO

It's not fine or it's not a preview build?
Because it is a preview build. OP cropped an image posted on /r/Windows10

>Pajeet design

:(

>the current state of microsoft

Works on my machine.
Stop running powershell """debloat""" scripts

>part 2: fresh install edition

really makes you think

That page is actually intentionally hidden from search results because equivalent functionality exists in the Devices section in the new Settings.
Same goes for Autoplay.

If you try searching for any of the remaining pages on that screen you'll notice that they do show up.

really pulls out my wallet

When?

>part 3

>femanon's "clean install" gif
It literally just werks.

what did microsoft mean by this?

Oh, I guess I need to make sure I don't modify or make any changes at all for it to """just werk"""

As long as you're not running random scripts you found on Sup Forums you should be fine.

Even with all the MS bullshitery going,it's still better than linux.

HOLY SHIT LMAO they literally prevent you from changing the date and time.

RMS fanbois so desperate they have to use preview builds to shill

>

Eat a dick, Microshaft shill faggot.

What the fuck?

>intentionally break windows
>complain about it being broken

this is why i hate win10

Insider is a beta, it isn't expected to work as the final product. If you can't deal with bugs, you should probably use the regular channel.

Ever since I've upgraded from windows 7, windows 10 only caused me headaches. It's the buggies, shittiest, inconsistent OS ever.

Windows is already broken by itself, the fact that your piece of shit literal malware OS breaks when you try to fix the privacy nightmare that it is, is further evidence of how fundamentally shitty it is.

So yeah, fuck off with your spy toy, you cum-guzzling shill faggot.

taxi back to microsoft HQ sir??

>when you try to fix the privacy nightmare
Did you try to fix it in a way that's actually documented and supported? docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

...turn off web search?

ITT: moron who drive the car into the ditch then blame the car.

How? I can't do that without signing into my Microsoft(TM) account.

hello sir so sad :( please sir to enter command prompt and type on the keyboard, and then to load this page twice again sir thank you so sorry very sad :(

not really, never had any sort of problem on this level, with this level of incompetence, anywhere but Windows.

I literally can't even find where to turn it on, when I installed W10 a year ago I got Enterprise, made a local account and disabled some things with group policy. I can't find Cortana or web search anywhere

I don't know about you because I disabled everything during setup. Maybe is because I have the Pro version and not the enterprise. I managed to disable it with local group policy but it still won't find shit.

ITT: pajeet defending poor programming and design

you must've done something else and fucked it up, usually by forcefully removing some things with scripts or spybot

Nah, I haven't used any scripts of that spybot shit. Only used the group policy a little to disable superfetch. I'm only using the buttons windows is giving me because I fucked up a virtual machine when trying to debotnet it lel.

> Microsoft used to be great.
YOU FUCKING WHAT, MATE? Mentally damaged or something?

I am willing to bet a lot of money that there is not a single person at Microsoft who has any clue why you would have to enter the page twice.

that's like my favorite reaction

also, if you are complaining about bugs when using bleeding edge software please throw yourself off a bridge.

>typing commands into a command prompt is NOT OKAY
>it is way too hard for most users
the mind of a wintoddler

yeah, shitty drivers are def. Microsofts fault

>"Linux never ever nobody uses terminals, enjoy fixing your drivers with 50 commands, linuxfags!"
>"Oh wow are you so retarded that you can't use powershell and disable those packages, use group policy editor, run those scripts and the registry to disable some simple bloatware from windows 10? get the fuck of Sup Forums then"

Read: useless.

Just fuck off, you shit-eater.