Konqi wants to know what you love most about KDE!

Konqi wants to know what you love most about KDE!

=====

Art CC BY-SA Tyson Tan (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V. The nominative use of KDE e.V.'s trademark in this post neither implies nor should be interpreted as endorsement or approval of this post by KDE e.V. or its associates.

Literally nothing, I hate it

I LOVE KONQIPOSTER

KDE is fukken bloat.

Fluxbox or bust.

KDE is my favourite right after LXDE.
IMHO KDE connect is bliss

it just werks!

THIS.

I hate him and it so much, I'm actually starting to like it.

Superior QT technology, fuck GTK.

KDE is the best!

Konqi for president.

GNOMEs can suck Konqi's dragon dique.

OMG KDE BEST DE EVAH

Modularity. Gentoo + KDE is very modular and flexible, while offering enough frills and quality of life improvement to justify being a bit heavier than XFCE.

Can someone draw Konqi and Katie wearing each other's clothes?

>being a bit heavier than XFCE
Konqi wants you to fuck off talking smack like that.

Konqi isn't wearing anything.

>wanting to see Katie in nothing but a banana
Katie is pure! Her name sounds like KDE!

>Katie in a banana
I want to see a banana in Katie.

GTFO

I want to fuck katie

KDE is the DE I show to normalfags when I want them to see that Linux is perfectly fine as a normal desktop OS and not just for servers or supa133t haxxorz. I also use it on my desktop because it feels great.

more like give a footjob desu

ew
what's wrong with you?

BLUE BOARD FAGGOT

Kill yourself you filthy furry pedophile shitposting moron. Throw you and your prevented dragon piece of shit off a cliff you immoral reprobate sodomite

daisuki~

Thanks for the bump ;^)

Dolphin, okular and krunner.

I'm french and I spell Ka-dé-euh

The XFCE4 desktop is instantly there, ready to be (ab)used the moment I press enter after having filled in my password in lightdm.

If I choose KDE and press enter in lightdm then it's a matter of many seconds before the desktop is there, ready to be used.

We're not talking hours or minutes before KDE loads, but the difference between instant and takes a few seconds is noticeable. I'm on Ryzen 1600X with 32 GB RAM running off a SSD so slow hardware isn't the issue. There's also a pretty big difference between starting dolphin and thunar. The same is true for leafpad vs kate or gedit.

There is no point in pretending KDE isn't slower. Everyone can easily test that and see that those who claim KDE isn't bigger and more bloated and slower are flat out lying.

It takes ages to load, but hey, my 5400rpm hard disk is very slow, so maybe that has something to do with it.

It's decent

Slow and ugly. Talk to me more when you have something light and decent looking like Budgie.

>If I choose KDE and press enter in lightdm then it's a matter of many seconds before the desktop is there, ready to be used.

How many times a day are you logging all the way out of your desktop? For fuck sake user, this stupid obsession with boot/logon time is part of what got us the mess that is systemd. Let's spend the effort where it really matters, like actual usage.

stop making these shitty fucking threads and go kill yourself

>using the smiley with the carat nose

top 5 kde distros?