Why aren't you using Windscribe for your VPN needs?

Why aren't you using Windscribe for your VPN needs?

>2GB (no email required) or 10GB (email required, accepts temp addresses like GuerillaMail) completely free
>15GB if you tweet about them on twitter
>no logs
>loads of locations
>low price Unlimited plan (you can pay with bitcoin and no email required)
>high speed

Explain this right now.

I do not live i a police state.

Are those GBs for one day or one month? If the later into the trash it goes

what country is it originally from?

>no logs
XAXAXAXAXAXA
ain't no such thing as no logs VPNs.

Can I use it to shitpost on Sup Forums?

>My VPN is a desktop application

fucking why

>your VPN needs
but i don't live in a police state :^)

Per month

Canada

They collect no personally identifiable information. Everything is discarded when your connection is closed. The only logs they collect are for network performance.

You can try.

>the only uses for a VPN are to hide from authorities

>They collect no personally identifiable information. Everything is discarded when your connection is closed. The only logs they collect are for network performance.
Prove it.
If you can't then it's not secure.

>canada

Prove your choice of VPN does

how much you getting paid per post?
who do i have to call to get your job?

>the primary use for a VPN isn't to hide from the authorities

It’s actually to bypass geofilters you dumb nigger

I don't use vpn because I don't trust them.
We have stories about so-called """private""" vpns sending logs to fbi.

global rule #11

:^)

I have nothing to hide

this
it is much better to blend in with the rest of traffic than to stand out like a sore thumb

You might as well say you don't need freedom of speech because you have nothing to say. Dumb nigger.

>durrr why arent you using what i use durrr

>using the smiley with the carat nose

Post your personal email address and password then. You have nothing to hide right?

>falling for obvious bait
you're the only dumb nigger here

VPNs dont collect logs, all that would do is in fact open them to legal ramifications. they cant be arrested for not handing over what they dont have, and there is no law that requires them to log traffic. actually keeping logs would merely do two things, make them the constant subject of legal action to turn over logs to countless criminals, and second, spell their doom if it ever became public that they were providing logs to agencies

this is not to say that the NSA/CIA doesnt know everything that goes through their routers, but youd have to do some serious shit to actually draw their attention. FBI/police are shmucks and wont get shit from the VPN provider or the cia/nsa

i mean, unless the company was set up as a honeypot to begin with. Free/logging ones are obvious excluded as well, as that is where their financing comes from, they probably just hand the logs straight over to law enforcement to save time.

But i already do