/tosg/ - TempleOS General

TERRY GOT LAID EDITION - templeos.org/Videos/FirstMate.mp4

He finally did it. Terry gave up his wizard powers for some skanky hag that draws stuff.

What does this mean for TempleOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_mate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ

One day Terry will wake up and realize God doesn't exist.

WRONG

CIA NIGGERS BE GONE

Hahah... oh my!

>being this degenerate

enjoy being a faggy weak numale over 40 with no wife or kids

TOP FUCKING KEK

>current state of God's lonely programmer

Fuck that's low, for anyone's standards. Perhaps Terry thinks he'll be rewarded in the afterlife for fucking such an ugly mongoloid?

I hope Terry doesn't get aids.

Too late.

>dubs comfirm

Based Terry had sex with a goblin.

I think I want off the terry ride lads.

It was funny at first but now it just gets more and more sad.

It looks like an old dude.

I think with each passing day we're closer to the finale of the Terry Davis Show

I'm gonna cum

Margie was god's version of jumping the shark.

>you need to believe in the kike religion from the middle east to have kids or children
>implying 99% of christcucks aren't numales today

do we know anyone who can do goblin removal?

Is this confirmed? Because, you know, first mate just means something like a most trusted cohort, and it makes additional sense when you consider that Terry is the captain of the ship— TempleOS and his van.

First Mate means First Mating. They're going to have kids.

Is she white? Terry would fuck a non white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_mate
come on ya'll never heard someone say this before?

she's green

first mate is a naval reference you teenage fucker.

Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. Terry is just walking in the steps of Jesus Christ.

OP is a petty troll

There is no indication that they fucked
Just two crazy people in a van

>HURR DURR IMMA FUCKEN RETARD THAT DOESN'T READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
see

Exactly
He was explicitly making references to the van as being like a ship in the stream two hours ago

They gotta be smoking crack or something.

Ah shit man
He was fighting with her though

>HURRR DURRRR IMMA BIGGER FUCKEN RETARD THAT DOESN'T READ QUOTES BEFORE POSTING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
see

What are you freaking out for

Because you're a fucking retard, user.

I want to see his dad's reaction when terry brings her home.

Holy fuck, one day is Dianna, the other is Margie. Standards, motherfucker, do you have them?

Terry'd be about to get cucked— you kiddin?

highs and lows balance

I didn't see the comment until that screenshot
Anyway it still doesn't prove he had sex and maybe by saying "girlfriend" he doesn't really mean it. I don't know. You just seem like one of these faggots who only want to make a spectacle of him for its own sake.

God is perfectly JUST

>HURRRR DURRRR UR WRONG IM NOT A FUCKEN RETARD ACKSHUALLY IM A HUGE FUCKEN RETARD AUTISTIC NIGGER MONKEY

>Margie is my new gf
>proceeds to forget her name on day 2 of her being his gf

His inner Wizard is fighting to get rid of her, but the power of pussy finally got to Terry and now he must repent, or die.

@63310686
reddit confirmed

I feel like the fact he has produced an impressive piece of programming has made him seem fair game for making fun of. In reality you probably aren't helping this poor man's mental health giving him all this attention - even if he is a savant.

And yes I heard you bought him a drumkit, no that doesn't make this any better.

>HURRRR DURRR IMMA AUTISTIC NIGGER MONKEY I WAN SUCC DICC ALL DAY CUZ AM RETARD PLS GIB ME REPLY OR YER MOM DIE IN HER SLEEP TONITE HURRRRRR

>@
>accuses the other to be reddit

> - ... maggie
> - margie!
> - aww shiet!
kek

btw, all you fags know that "first mate" refers to the second person in command of a ship, right?

>being this new

>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IMMA FUCKEN RETARD THAT DOESN'T READ THE THREAD AT ALL BEFORE POSTING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

still not confirmed. that lizard would be more than happy to eat his food and live in his van, unless he demands it she's not touching the benis. homeless tier betabux

hope i'm wrong tho

actually nvm i don't want terry to get chlamidya

>Terry is no longer a virgin while I am
>can no longer self-insert myself into his adventures and shenanigans
I hope she's gone asap or I'm not gonna watch anymore

I want to laugh because he's banging an ugly crack whore but I can't, I feel bad for him

That's why I can't stop watching.

I liked him better when he was doing TempleOS streams with birb. He could have been the new King of Sup Forums

He killed birb though

nah man, she's an artist, didn't you watch the video?
mastapiece

fuck off back to retard

No results found???

That's my point, when he killed birb things started to go to shit

17 year-old newfag spotted

RIP birb

will forever be missed :(

Dumb fucking nigger monkey spotted

kys

Stop rudeposting or go back to Sup Forums. This is a place for nice frens to post about Terry-san

I miss the comfy streams of Terry in his room talking about TOS with birds chirping or the dog. Shit is getting weirder and dangerous. I'm afraid Terry will lose connection with reality soon.

>soon
it has happened like 8 months ago

I think Terry Andrew Davis and Sinead Margie O'Connor make a great team.
They are both hurting and need each other. I for one wish them happiness. it's too bad he's gonna punch her in the face or kill her like he killed Burd.

Yeah, I remember watching his streams and feeling almost in sync with his schizophrenia. I sometimes even doubted my mental health, because I really liked watching the vids.
Now it's just borderline cringy, like when you see a crazy person on the subway and you feel a bit annoyed that nobody is arresting him.

Fuck off tripfag she's obviously a succubus and will run off with his laptop the first moment she gets. She's a blatant meth fiend.

>like when you see a crazy person on the subway and you feel a bit annoyed that nobody is arresting him.
t. Swede

But I do miss the comfy streams with Terry.

>he doesn't know tripfagging from namefagging
t. Newfag

The drumkit made things worse, you faggot. He got kicked out for playing them at night. Sup Forums has fucked Terry's life in that regard. Poor bastard, he doesn't deserve any of this. Terry is too pure for this world.

Terry GF is my new Waifu!

He would do crazy things without the attention. He was getting into trouble long before the internet knew who he was.

I think it would be a lot sadder if he did all that work on his OS and no one cared or noticed it. As it is he's said on occasion he is disappointing so few people actually download and install it.

why did she shave her head tho

that's more of a jig than a dance

What the fuck I thought that was a man at first

I cant for the life of me relate this with reality
>Schizophrenic OS developer that got kicked out of his home got arrested and is now banging a crack whore while they both live in a white van

This is way beyond reality tv + cops
I feel bad for Terry

Do you guys feel the guilt watching this?

What guilt? I'm glad that we are able to see Terry is out of jail.

pretty common turn of events for a schizophrenic. their life expectancy is 20 years under normal. it's the cancer of mental illness.

Wait... I thought he was in jail for skipping court? How did he get out already?

>Jesus bangs Mary Magdalene
>Terry bangs Margie Methhead
>Jesus gets crucified
>Terry gets stoned

Only death and resurrection left. Hope he streams it.

Awesome

Reddit silver

Crack and schizophrenia don't mix well. Its the perfect combo for violent outbursts, its all a matter of time before he dies horribly or kills someone. Why did they do this to him, if thry jever pretended to be Diana this would have happened. He'd be living at home with his disability checks going for walks and takibg drives for soda. The Diana Larpers were the real CIA Niggers all along

I'm glad Terry got laid. No man deserves to die a virgin. In his whole life of sorrow and conflicts, at least the man was really happy for once.

What's going to happen when Terry starts talking about random numbers and NIST to Margie and she's like "WTF are you talking about man?". Terry's going to go off like a bottle of Shasta filled with Mentos.

No you must not know about his relationship with women. He is surprisingly subdued by them.

it appears that terry may have removed the goblin from the holy third temple. please pray for mr. god to protect terry from cia nigger goblin evil.
amen

>the van
>the battery
>the manhunt
>now this
Terry, man. What happened?

Terry was always a chad

you clearly were never on on the first place lebbit

This makes me real sad.

is there an irc channel i can join? want a place to discuss terry