Android faggots BTFO

How does it feel knowing every good OLDED panel goes to the iPhone X? Samshit shills BTFO. Apple chads always getting the best tight panels while Samsung cucks getting cucked.

Same goes for the Pixel XL, Google uses the absolute worst OLED panel ever produced, basically making you a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=JP-kjFQY2HI

Samsung still make billions...

Left one has darker black, it's better

Shit resolution though.

yeah that light bleed is great

>samsung bleeds a bit of light just around the edges and you need to be in a completely dark room to see it
>iphone bleeds much more light throughout the entire area of the screen
>iphone cucks claim this is preferable

That screenshot is the LG V30.... what are you even talking about? The V30 uses an LG pOLED panel, not a Samsung panel.

this isn't a video of some third worlder doing app benchmark with this fingers so don't expect many replies

I don't think you actually understand what lightbleed is, please stop posting until you're over the age of 18 droidtoddler

>applefags finally get babbys first OLED phone
>suddenly pretends to know what they're talking about
ahahahaha

t. droidtoddler

It's just nitpicking.
All flagship phones have great screens, some just have a notch making them unsuitable for video.
Getting a good or bad sample seems to make more of a difference than brand or model.

this

>OLED
>good
pick one

>Using a phone made for Stacey and grandma
lel

>I have nothing of value to add so I'll just call him a droidtoddler
Shouldn't have expected an intelligent answer from an iPhone user.

t. droidtoddler

are you fucking retarded? SAMSUNG is the manufacturer, imagine their faces when the specifications arrived, they are still laughing today

Not only that, but he can't even come up with an original insult.

Apple users have been called iTodlers for ages and the best response he could come up with after all that time is "droidtoddlers" LOL.

t.poodroid

and yet they provide all of the best panels to Apple, while using third grade panels on their own cuck phones

Actually the Note 8 has better panels (hardware).

Samsung then decided to fuck it up by using retarded color profiles...but that's got nothing to do with the hardware.

>Actually the Note 8 has better panels (hardware).
[citation required]
That's what androidniggers actually believe

>don't want to support google
>don't want to support apple
what phone should i get?

Android doesn't support color profiles. Samsung does their best to try get sRGB, aRGB and D3 working with Android's fucked up system.
I love how night mode on a lot of other devices increase the brightness of blacks and you can see it the shitty overlay on screenshots.

Gotta love retarded Applefags, Please neck yourself OP.

>Android doesn't support color profiles. Samsung does their best to try get sRGB, aRGB and D3 working with Android's fucked up system.

I understand Android won't help Samsung.

But isn't Samsung free to set their colors however the fuck they want?
All they need it a lookup table (LUT), right?

moto x4

>[citation required]

I have a good article bookmarked somewhere I could look it up for you but...

>androidniggers
Nah, not going to waste time on someone who:
A) uses insults for no reason (I did not call you an iBaby or anything you stupid cunt, so go suck a bag of dicks)
B) is clearly just a fanboy (aka iCrybaby who can't handle a civilized discussion because he's too much of a retard to look beyond brand loyalty)

tl;dr: go fuck yourself.

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

> Gets told
> Resorts to using memes instead of an intelligent response
> Think this will somehow win him the argument

For the record, doing this just makes you look immature.

>Gets told
Kek, all I've read was pure butthurtness for being called a nigger

>using a color that is not black

dont most if not all apple products use samsung panels?

Hey guys let's just be honest about somethA⍰ng here: A⍰Phones are amazA⍰ng no matter what you say.

The only excuse anyone A⍰n here xan have for not ownA⍰ng the most advance pA⍰ece of technology A⍰s because they're poor.

Why are you on Sup Forums at all? iphones are for people that hate technology.