/BST/

No battlestation thread? Rate the four before yours.

8/10, okay I'm pulling that out of my ass because I suck at rating things. I like your set up a lot.

I like your 3D printer. The speakers seem a bit overkill though.

VERY comfy, but a little too modern for my tastes. I especially like the top room, but I would hang up more posters and maybe put a big rug down and swap out that monitor. That's just me though.

Behold, my Battlestation.

A T-42 Thinkpad running XP, an eeePC running Kali, and a Lenovo Y-Series running 8.1. VCR for watching Blade Runner for the 50th time, and CRT for playing Nintendo 64. This small corner of my shared apartment is my entire space for work, play, and sleep.

I'm truly living the /cyb/ dream.

I like the monitor setup 7/10
I still need to find a decent bike at a good price I used to be into bmx but now I'd rather just get a nice road bike also >portrait monitors my brother of dark complexion.
I like your VHS collection 7/10

the ting go skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaa

mans is not hot

obviously you're very rich but your monitors are seriously lacking. Also get a larger desk

Overall I like the aesthetic. The cactus is cool too. Monitor needs an upgrade, tho. Possibly chair too

what ever happened to infinity, the plebspotters (wat, horn loaded, furry, acbn), and kalashnikovs, and money shot

>Cacodemon plush
DooD/10

oh yeah, that mouse pad has got to go. Its not terrible, but its kinda stupid looking and its not fitting any theme

I get that you're an aestheticsfag, but I still think your monitor setup needs to be upgraded. Real talk, how often do you even move those monitors? I used to have monitors on arms and I never moved them.

Also, I cant understand why someone would spend hundreds of dollars for tiny ass speakers

i rly like it
cozy
56k????
really long socks
best so far
cool desk
it me

lots of blue space. setup looks good
what are you lifts? also nice casting couch
your armrests are uneven. great setup overall
neat

love it apart from the shitty LEDs and that keyboard looks like garbo in that setup.

absolutely love yours man

how could 2 shitey 22" TN panels possibly be anywhere near the best so far? The chair is nice but its all show.

ugh, god damn user, at least clean up the cables

Any info on that bike? And I would kill for a fully wooden house like that

I always liked how you put the card reader behind the monitor I'm thinking of doing the same

Ill never understand you minimalistfags

Make way for the king!

3/5
3/5
4/5
2/5

1/10

pad hanging off makes sense to my brain but bothers my autism

nice cactus

strange desk, looks fragile holding the big stack of speakers and shit
cables are an issue too, plus as you probably know nothing in that whole picture matches anything else except the speakers

nigga do you live in a magazine
checked though

It's really bad taste.

5/7 looks comfy

What car is that a model of? Looks like the 991 GT3 RS. Patrician taste if true.

just moved into a new place, I'll share

Noice

r8 sh8, m8

>bong
>ps3
>uncharted

normies get out reee

Get better photo, I want to appreciate the view/plant/anime wallpaper but I can't see shit but keyboards

>NEC 32" 4k monitor
>i7-6950x with 2x 1080s
>lian li desk
>tiny genelecs until the big boys arrive
>hermeme miller chair
>industrial model M

I'll take some juicy pics once I'm fully moved in and set up

>dog dick speakers
>single monitor
>tiny ass room
They say money cant buy tastes

I dig it.

I'll give you the rest, but the little genelecs are actually pretty great for what they are, which is portable near-field monitors.

I'm not really convinced that they'd provide a better musical experience than cheaper monitor bookshelf speakers that are 3-4x the size

It's the lego technic GT3 RS. By far the largest lego set I own, and the most complicated.

>that are 3-4x the size

being the operative term. I can fit these in a backpack. Meaning that I can easily bring them to remote production locations. They also sound really good. so back off?!?

I didnt realize that fitting in a backpack was more important than sound quality to you. My bad.

Awful lot of glass there, do you get a lot of echo ?

1/10

2/10

5/10 it's better than the other guys at least

Nice Moog man! Traded mine and some dough for a new OB-6, was never a huge fan of the modern Moog sound, still nice machine though. Just like the gritty Korg MS-20 or Odyssey more

what's your cat's name
7/10 cables need some love
9/10 very solid, cat 9/10 (-1 because I can only imagine the shedding)
get some studio monitors and put them on stands behind the desk. otherwise 8/10
4/10 not a fan

Hey nice. Thanks. Like any synth it's what you make of it, but yeah. Nice collection, godspeed

dont like massive speakers next to your monitor
I like a giant desk, not a fan of massive speakers
Comfy, need a bigger monitor though
don't like this at all, why not get a normal chair?

comfy, where did you get the mug?

whyy

>those headphones

def not hot

You're the freak here, not them

Where do you live?

my feet are always cold under the computer chair, why the fuck did i not think about having an radiator under there.

0/10 cmon dude make an effort
9/10, very nice pleasant choice in furniture and consistent aesthetic direction. Would like ot see more aesthetic consideration in the electronic equipment to match furniture
2/10, boring with offensive gamer keyboard, mousepad and mouse
6/10, needs tidying and a bit more direction but cool equipment
5/10 office furniture. Don't like keyboard but very tidy monitor and speaker setup.
9/10 got tier apartment and keyboard
4/10 drug user, hand me down looking peripherals and sofa at desk looks incredibly uncomfortable ironically
4/10 just left me confused
4/10 cramped and boring, more gaymer looking equipment

comfy

comfy too, in a way

what is his name?
do you live in a cabin?

Where did you get that lamp?

1/5 fuck desks with trays for kb

4/5 comfy but is all you do at your comp drink protein shakes and check your phone?
2/5 siegdo you live in a classroom

>do you live in a classroom
I'm your mother's personal tutor

a coroner?

Thanks!
I usually don't record myself so that isn't really a true representation. I would also rather sit on the couch but I didn't wanted to be in the center of the frame the whole time. Also that's water

haha was just a funky bottle. I'm only in college so hopefully I can end up with a comfy place like that in the future.

hwm > speccy

Check your LBS and see what they have to offer. /n/ has the buy a bike general threads where they give price and conditional advice to craigslist postings.

Raleigh RX 2.0, love this guy for the local cross and gravel riding.

Anglepoise 1227

Just moved to a new apartment.

I have to block the door to stop robbers and sometimes people try entering from the access door.

>scarlett 2i2
>no massive speakers that make the mom and daughter upstairs pissed off

what are you doing nigger

Where do you actually live? I have seen this picture a couple of times the last month but never got the details. Eastern europe?

Philadelphia. Kensington is not a nice place to live and I'm a convicted felon so I can't get jobs. The police arrested me for shooting an AK-47 on my roof during New Years celebrations and found a bag of cocaine in my pocket that I was holding for someone else.

ARE YOU A WIZARD? I am buying those big fuckers next to try to battle the noise from that fucking kid upstairs. And the mother who constantly scream.

Sad to hear that. However, is that a house, a apartment building or some kind of cellar or machine shop? Please give us some more specifics on where/how you actually live. No need for extreme details like street or hood but atleast give us some kind of glimpse into what you call home.

i mean. if you want them to shut up fuck them right in the pussy

Since you moved, I think you should start to make an identity for your desk (room). But it looks good as it is going, I belive 7.5/10

Oh god, I love this setup! I think that some of the things that can be made are: clean tha base of you monitors, put the left montitor a little backwards to not interfear with the mouse pad and put that dac/amp a little to the right. 9/10
Looks nice, but I think I would feel a bit uncorfotable sitting on this high desk ... for an workstation, I think it needs to be more confortable. 7.5/10
No comments and no cons either. Wood furnitures with plants all over the place (plus aquarium). Its a bit out of my ideal desk or room, so I'll give a 9.8/10

Rate mine!

are you in jail?

Not jail, I pay rent for this room. I have to bar it so drug addicts don't come in to steal my stuff. They use the access panel as well so I club them as they crawl in.

why are you living there?

This is literally 2038 post nuke.

Noice sagrada familia bg

im back again

> user comes home from work
> decides to clean his closet
> finds a door back there
> "holy shit".wmv
> locked....
> Forgets about it...
> week later, anons kid asks about the panel on the side of the house
> "oh...?"
> the brave user goes into the panel expecting wires and breakers
> finds a russian slav squatting in a part of his house he didnt know existed
> "CYKA!" *wild man swings a club*
> mans face bloody while sheilding his daughter from the blows...
> man escapes and calls cops
> police arrest user
> "I pay rent for this room. I have to bar it so drug addicts don't steal my stuff. They use the access panel so I club them as they crawl in"

nice chair, webcam botnet
weed is for pussies
sick my man
beautiful

Simple, but it does what I need it to do. I'm meaning to get an egpu for rendering and vidya

autism

Whoops

parents house/10 but we all have to start somewhere
What's it like having three monitors? it seems like you'd need lots of space just for the monitors.I like the world map tho
simple. Either a dorm room, or a library.
Is that hooked up to a laptop or is that a hackintosh? either way, nice and clean

It's a 2016 macbook pro so I can have my entire setup plugged into one usb-c port. Keeps things xxxtra clean

Three monitors is great but I'd like to mount 1 or two vertically once I move out of this apartment and buy a real desk instead of this office table. It is overkill but I am fine with that. I usually only have irc/torrent/music on the right one.

Messy looking station, especially on the right.

Why the ghetto acoustic panels when you don't seem to have any proper speakers? Also, what's the tin foil on the wall for?

hey I have that keycap set

I used to have that exact desk. It was alright. Tempered glass. Gave it to a friend and AFAIK he is still using it.

But Jesus Christ dude that has to be cramped with those speakers on it like that, fucking hell. It wasn't that roomy of a desk to begin with.

Where are you from?

I'm from Southern Wisconsin, Live in KCMO.