>>63313577

bump ill brb

Other urls found in this thread:

cumpuerstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off you dumb underage little shithead

fuck you nigger whore, i bet your some british nerd or some stupid kike.

Fuck you both, check'd, and someone tell me if this is real its way to good to be true but cant find any evidence its a scam,

the website is located in phoenix arizona

it may be a scam, brand new laptops for 150-300 bucks could be true or it could be some kind of drug website disguised as a laptop website. you could take your money back from your bank if you get a shitty product or dont get what you want or drugs.

if you do buy it i suggest getting a po box and shipping it there, so then they dont get your address. But then again if its drugs you may get arrested.

>p.o box is not acceptable for all products
i wouldnt trust that shit at all then, unless you wanna try it

Op here, no way I'm trusting this shit, but I guess some user has a couple hundred bucks to throw around so I'm gonna keep my wallet closed for now.

But mostly I'm just curious to know what's the catch behind this.

Oh oso they're advertising this on Facebook.

i really cant get any information on the website itself, and its against the rules to turn this into a doxing thread i only have names, they have there asses covered when it comes to usual information you can pull online.

My biggest guess is that they keep the original Alienware, Dell shells and swap out all the original component with Chinese junks. How are they even gonna make a profit selling 512gb SSD laptops for less than $200?

>gaming shit

Looks like they copied all the info from here
cumpuerstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=99

Weird

100% scam site info on whois doesnt add up

number is no longer available

>8gb(2x2)

You'd have to be a legitimate fucking retard to not realize this is chink scam shit

1920 x 1080 black pixels

shiiiit, good point
I guess it's just another third world country computer scam. but how the fuck am I still receiving that shit ad on Facebook when I'm all the way over Canada?

> HK not HQ

pixels black*

>Canada
>not third world