Iphone X Green line display

This is 999USD phone

Yes, I can confirm that that's a green line.

iCucks will defend this.

Is that supposed to be any worse than the notch?

Doesn't the iphone X use i3?

I think it's insult to injury

god damn that screen is crisp

That is actually a very nice screen, well done samsung

This, looks great other than the little line imo

>can't handle that apple designed it
>samsung just factories babies

>Highest Absolute Color Accuracy for any Display (0.9JNCD) which is Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect.

>Highest Full Screen Brightness for OLED Smartphones (634 nits).

>Highest Full Screen Contrast Rating in Ambient Light (141).

>Highest Contrast Ratio (Infinite).

>Lowest Screen Reflectance (4.5 percent).

>Smallest Brightness Variation with Viewing Angle (22 percent).

oh wait it's just samsung being super nice and giving this to apple only a few months after their note 8 release

I looks beautiful!

It's a feature, dumbass.

Pics like this make me want to ditch the screen protectors and cases

That screen is nice

Underrated post

lol sad

What is that paper airplane looking app?

>buy "premium" phone
>get this

I don't understand why people continue to buy apple products even though this type of shit happens with every iphone release.

ifags actually defend this.

This isn't reddit you fuck, did you get lost on your way to /r/dankmemes?

Business are business

Shut up you fucking faggot retard nigger.

yea okay you gay homophobe

>samshit sold them defective screens on purpose

le 64D chess

kek

glow in the dark CIA nigger

>>>aidstreatmenfacility
>iCucks will defend this.
Dude they actually are on the mac forums, and wherever an article about it has comments enabled.

>A⍰cucks wA⍰ll defend thA⍰s

Holy shit, Apple is finished, the holocaust is just happening again.

Some $999 devices happens to have a hardware issue?? I've never seen anything like this from ANY company EVER, is this a WWIII trigger? Idk, probably? Will the illuminati finally take over after their botnet falls? I'm literally seeing military aircraft going all out. A civil war just started here, tanks, bullets, grandes and explosions everywhere.

Mass suicide reported in Apple HQ, Tim Cook and Jony Ive literally pulled the trigger. Thousands of Apple users on suicide watch RIGHT NOW. This is truly the end. Dozens of threads on Sup Forums about the unprecedented hardware failure, how can Apple ever recover from such shame?

Millions of previously rich people and companies got bankrupted in a few minutes after this thread was created, that triggered several civil wars and military interventions around the world.
iPhone users absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, 100% of them reportedly on suicide watch. Will Pixel and Samsung users become the new rulers of this world? Probably. After the nuclear holocaust, only their pure and flawless products will keep working, and with the superior technology on their hands, they will be able to rebuild this planet.

My contribution

>Apple is finished,
Almost. They most likely will fall soon.
Tax evasion + lack of innovation + lack of quality control for their overpriced items will lead them back into 90's era apple. It's really like watching a repeat of what happened to apple the first time they lost Jobs.

lel

A⍰t just keeps goA⍰ng

this.

although i have many reasons to hate jobs, quality&premium feel is not one of them. he knew exactly what users would want. unibody macbooks, especially retina macbooks are still unmatched in terms on production quality and software. iphone 4 was literally god tier in its time, same for 4s. it was always overpriced but at least it was worth buying for that price.

kek

>quality&premium
>itrash

Pick one.

>probably be first company worth 1 trillion $
>hundreds of billions in the bank
>selling 40-55mil phones every quarter

wow so close to dying

> 1 trillion
> will fall sonn
sure thing bro! Now go back to

>growth fueled entirely on stock buybacks and nothing else (sign of desperation)
>huge amount of value is solely in 400B stockholder equity that can vanish overnight
>no staying power besides fleeting brand recognition
>easily and readily replaceable in every product category
>100B+ dodged taxes governments are cracking down on
>100B+ and growing debt
>250B+ in liabilites
>zero cash on hand fueling even more debt

Literally history's biggest bubble waiting to pop.

Wait , 999....
That's 666 upside down ....
iPhone X
Deus ex machina
God from the machine
God
Opposite of God is Satan

i3wm?