So my cringey minecraft tier cousin has an old asus eeepc (forgot the model but its a hyperthreaded dual core atom with...

So my cringey minecraft tier cousin has an old asus eeepc (forgot the model but its a hyperthreaded dual core atom with 1 or 2gb ram) and he always complains about it being slow (running windows 7 atm)

Im tired of the fucking complaining, should i install windows 10 LTSB 32bit and debloat it or reinstall windows 7 pro 32bit and debloat that? And by debloat i literally mean to the point of tiny7 or microxp.

And dont recommend any linux distro, hes a 13 year old faggot who is used to windows. If it were mine id just go with lububtu.

Tl;dr what is less resource consuming? Debloated windows 7 or debloated windows 10 LTSB?

Install wintooXP

You should tell him to stop being such an entitled little cunt, to get a job, and to buy himself an actual computer.

Oh, and you should fuck off with your thinly veiled W7 vs W10 bullshit as well.

#rekt. Also /thread

>thinly veiled
How is explicitly asking veiling anything?

> atom with 2GB of RAM
No matter what you put on it, it will run like dogshit.

> Im tired of the fucking complaining
So grow a pair and tell him to fuck off you weak cunt. It's not your problem.

Runs okayish with current install, even 720p YouTube runs fine with h264ify.

I'm the "computer genius" of the family so if I don't help him I'll be hated and won't get family favors (aka getting monies for nothing)

when i was 12 i had fuckin DOS

so basically install him gentoo, maybe with dwm or cwm. that will take like 50mib, leaving everything else for minecraft

windows 7 64-bit since i encountered a few machines that perform better on x64 despise having

Xubuntu or tell him to shut the fuck up.

He's 13 you retard

try windows 10. set him up with the windows 10 version of minecraft since that's made with a language better than Java

13 is twice your age

This meme is forced

I had one of those for years, windows 7 and office 2010 run fine with 2gb ram, I used it to type docs in the road, ssh into stuff and play games from gog.com. Stay away from linux though, it's a resource hog that can't into low power hardware.

>le kids should just get a job meme
It's not like they already spend almost as much time as a full-time job would require in school and doing homework. People who can't afford to buy their kid a non-shit computer shouldn't have kids.

My store bought £300 desktop from 2010 ran Minecraft solidly. Just get £100 from the parents and throw together a core 2 quad system or something

>gentoo
>dwm
>13yo literal brainlet
You have severe autism , to the point where its actually dangerous

When I was in high school I drove 2 hours to school, 2 hours home, worked every other night and graduated with 45 college credits and an honors diploma

Laziness isn’t an excuse

You did nothing but deliberately strawman my post so that you can brag about how much you worked in high school. Good for you, but it still doesn't justify kids having to get jobs just to get something relatively important, like a non-shit computer.

Install gentoo

obligatory "ur larping" post

You're not getting any more favors, user. You can only polish a turd so much.

If he is 13 he is more than old enough to figure out how to use lubuntu. I Installed my first Linux distro when I was 12.