Who won this one again?

who won this one again?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/74n0b2/mozilla_ships_cliqz_experiment_in_germany_for_1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chrome

Firefox (57+) is better and respects your privacy but Chrome is more popular because google advertised it very aggressively.

the jews won

Another low quality thread, good job OP.

Firefox

use chromium, it has the good parts of Chrome without the tinfoil botnet Sup Forums whines about.

Even better if you use the one shipped in the repos of the Linux distribution you are using.

What's important is that we lost.

Chromium has literally all the botnet built in, you need to use ungoogled-chromium, iridium or something similar

I think they're both still competing

Waterfox

These ones: Ungoogled-chromium, Iridium browser, Inox browser.

jewgle chrome and sjwfox are as bad as each other

Chrome won and then beat the corpse to bits when it became default on Android.

Vivaldi

firefox because it doesn't render everything so bright that it makes my eyes fuckin bleed. chrome isnt faster either.

Firefox Quantum is the better browser but Chrome will always have the advertising power behind it to be number 1

seamonkey

Too bad mozilla is starting to do some shady shit with Firefox.

Elaborate, please.

/thread

Chrome is faster. That's all I care about.

The only sane-looking browser left. Still guzzles resources like there's no tomorrow, it uses more memory than my OS Gentoo + XFCE with just one tab showing about:blank.

There's no bot-net in Chromium. And Iridium is just a gutted Chromium.

shame you shouldnt trust some 3rd party dude with your web browsing, what if he does something dodgy one release?

It still contacts google servers with ssl for an unknown reason with everything disabled when loading the new tab page

Icecat for ultimate freedoms.

I don't want a botnet or politically motivated browser. Just let me browse the sites I want while keeping my privacy and freedom. I have zero desire to give a shit about being spied on or supporting some political agenda just to browse a site.

Even fucking Microsoft Edge is less spyware, and that's saying something considering Microsoft's history.

This post was approved by The Soros Foundation and Antifa

What's so bad about FF, were there really that many fake news producers hurt by them?

383MB memory on Windows 8.1 with 2 browser windows, 20 tabs each, and the mail client

i do agree it memory leaks and i have to restart it periodically but it's better than legacy firefox

I hate Google less than Mozarella so I use Chrome.

DAILY REMINDER THAT FIREFOX SUPPORTS ANTIFA/COMMUNISTS.
REMINDER THAT ANTIFA WANTS EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A COMMUNIST DEAD (PIC VERY RELATED)

FIREFOX WANTS YOU DEAD UNLESS YOU'RE A COMMIE.

I don't think there's any question Chrome has won the market share and general popularity war, and for good reason - yes Chrome is heavily marketed in a way FF cannot match, but it's also just a good browser. Fast, secure, does a lot of pro-web innovation, etc.

Firefox remains the better browser for users who want control over their browsing experience, though the gap has closed as the FF devs choose to trade in some customizability for performance, security and stability improvements (see Firefox Quantum and the move to WebExtensions).

They included an opt-out plugin in some Firefox downloads in Germany, the company who makes the plugin says they collect "anonymized" data on users as an ethical model for making money on the web or something.

People were justifiably upset that Mozilla would both make it opt-out and that they would support questionable data collection given their good track record of respecting user privacy.

At least that was my understanding, you can probably google around to learn more.

reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/74n0b2/mozilla_ships_cliqz_experiment_in_germany_for_1/

Delusional poltard go back to your containment boards