Their conferences are pretty comfy. ill be there

their conferences are pretty comfy. ill be there

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/newz/samsung-16gb-gddr6-memory-receives-ces-innovation-award
nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>another meme keynote
And it will be no different from whatever else nVidia had this year.

meme lerning?

What else.
It's not like nVidia makes CPUs.

Lets forget Denver, that's the most advanced CPU architecture for mobile ever made.

>in-order transmeta clone
>housefire

Most advanced turd, I agree.

Oh, leatherjacketman is going to reveal more meme hardware for masheen learnding and such like. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Will we see new GPUs in early 2018?

The 1080 is getting old.

yes

videocardz.com/newz/samsung-16gb-gddr6-memory-receives-ces-innovation-award

Im waiting for 1080ti to get dethroned, at which point ill either

1) get a used one for cheap
2) get the 1180 ti or whatever they call it

No, GTC in May or Computex a month later.

They should announce a new tegra chip. The switch and shield tv uses tegra x1 which is about 3 yrs old

>inb4 raven ridge + dGPU from nvidia

>in-order
Welcome to 1960
Inb4 cdc 6600

Xavier is that, aimed at self-crashing memes though.

You're a stupid moron and it really shows

nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/

GTC is in March and you don't even know that and keep posting May lies like a faggot

>housefire in-order Transmeta-like CPU that can't even emulate x86
I have one simple question:
WHY?

Why not

And I already have one and won't care about any GPUs until the 1180 Ti arrives
The next 1180 will be probably 20 % faster as usual, with varying results in 4K resolutions because of the bandwith
Mine OCs pretty good, 550 GB/s memory bandwith
The 1180 will be around 512 GB/s with a 256-bit bus
I don't care about lower resolutions

So you'll likely grab the next gen?

My only concern if I get a used 1080ti after the 1180ti ot 2080ti whatever its called, is if I get a heavily fucked up card used for mining

People rarely use 1080ti's for mining.

Get one when they sell out their stocks. Currently they already sell out GP104. The next GV104 will be expensive as hell and not avaiable in the first weeks, you'll pay insane prices and wait for proper custom cards, just for 20 % more performance.

The Tis aren't used for mining. I would get a model with three fans. You need a good airflow in your case.

There won't be more noticable performance until 2019 when the next Ti releases. They will probably release the Titan model first which will give you a hint of the performance to expect. If you buy a Ti now or early 2018 you can rest comfy because there won't be anything interesting for a long time.

What are you planning to do with your card?

Almost never, they are not worth it, theyx have GDDRX and are expensive as fuck.

They are pretty decent at ZEC afaik, but ZEC is not that viable to mine.
One thing I love about NVDA cards is retards selling them used when the next gen arrives.
God I love manchildern.
D-g bless Jensen.

Yes, there are even more retarded people, buying 3 new cards and test them for OC, then you buy one of them much cheaper than usual, with full warranty of course. I use this principle for other hardware too. it works fine for Intel CPUs too, thats how I switched from outdated quadcore to a current hexacore, without having to pay anything.

Probably just game, but maybe rendering 3D as a hobby or other video processing, lost interest in mining now that the IRS ruled on mining as income and you cant even deduct electricity unless you setup a business and then deduct expenses etc.

Still have a 4790k and dont want to upgrade yet, maybe if intel releases a mobo chipset that doesnt look like it'll be unupgradable/dead in a year

won't be announced until next year

Remember how Maxwell was gonna have one on every package?

There will be no GV104, only a GV102 card and simply relying on Pascal until 7nm

GTX 2090ti $999

Are you guys hyped for more car shit?