Can dead pixel appear after years of usage or are they only there from the beginning...

Can dead pixel appear after years of usage or are they only there from the beginning? Because I just found one on my monitor I had for over 5 years. It literally appeared over night.

Other urls found in this thread:

udpix.free.fr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally the stupidest unironic question i've ever seen on Sup Forums

No it was me who painted your pixel blue last night.

You do know that electrons orbit around atoms? Well your monitor produces neutrinos by positively charging the electrons. Sometimes it gets negatively charged and you get a dead pixel. It's impossible to fix, that's just how gamma ray emissions work.

Well fuck you then.

Also I fixed it myself. Just pushed that shit in with my finger. After 15 seconds of pressure it started to flicker. 30 seconds later and the pixel returned to normal.

Thanks Sup Forums you saved me by doing absolutely nothing, like always.

bullshit

apply mild pressure with a hot cloth

does it turn black if you put something black at that spot?

I have some dead pixels on my screen, but honestly, they don't really look like pixels. It looks more like something is stuck in between the screen and a pixel.

>your monitor produces neutrons
>positively charging the electrons
never attended 10th grade physics have you?

He said neutrinos

udpix.free.fr/

stop making new dumb threads

Looking at your pic and then your following post here I'd say the pixel was just stuck in general.

>what is electron-positron annihilation at low energies
OK kid.

this cant be real

>0/20 see me
Where is that pic from?

It's botnet, better throw it out user.

It's stuck, do some pressure or run one of these RGB tools

I got a single 1px high line of stuck pixels across the whole screen. You can't see it on white, the line is pink on black, etc. Will the warranty cover this?

had similar issue, a 1px wide vertical line appeared after years and years of usage, it was green on everything except white, then it was invidible, the screen died in a month

Laptop? It's probably the cable.

yeah it's my daily driver. Got it only a few months back, such a fucking bother

>Macroshit wangblows niggernet exploder 9
Gets me every time.

Dunno. Saved it from el Sup Forums years ago

are you deaf?

i had no idea Sup Forums did that

>taking a picture of your screen

This is bait.

i need you to sit in the corner and think about what you just said

Call it generative adversarial networks. See? You just leveled up your meatsack brain.

>you cant fix atoms

Why would people be upset over a such feeble thing like a dead pixel?

> keeps monitor
> discards OP