He's an old crumbly looking man and his reputation went down the toilet when the sexual allegations came out...

He's an old crumbly looking man and his reputation went down the toilet when the sexual allegations came out. All he does now is post physics problems on YouTube that only obsessed pajeets care about (and cheat on the solutions). Who else is subscribed waiting for him to die?

youtube.com/watch?v=ltvG7EkhgY4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xODkb-i-t2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't this the dude with the crazy physics lectures? He raped someone?

The only jew i wouldn't gas

>violated university policy by sexually harassing an online student in an online MITx
Prolly called a fat bitch a 'bitch' and the whale got sexually harassed.

Fuck you, his lectures are great. He can be as obnoxious as he wishes, he'd still be better then most 4channers.

>sexually harassed
Omg i need sleep
Sexuaply offended

He cannot be obnoxious. He willingly involved into teaching for half a century. He liked what he did.
If kids bothered him he could just turn to his lab and live there, but he didn't.
He is a nice jew, he is still devoted to teaching instead of saying "get out of my loan"

>Sexuaply offended
I give up.

It's alright, Sup Forumsnon. We all have bad days.

Nah. He was into a student. Asked her out or something IIRC. There was never any sexual harassment. Uni kicked him out to avoid legal stuff.

MIT lost much with this whole case. If I remember it right, his was the most popular class from OpenCourseware.

Man, he aged terribly this past years

Fucking stupid, really. It's literally book-burning because "omg, this person did some bad things"

Yeah, at least someone shared all of his recordings after they removed it. Fuck MIT and fuck the female burguer.

There is one incident in his 100years on this planet and he gets destroyed because those sensitive cunts.
If this happened 10 years ago, nobdy would've cared.
Fucking leftards

This fucker is really good at teaching
I still remember his awesome lecture about conservation of energy

Can someone give me a rundown?

>awesome physics professor that's popular and loved
>roastie whore says i was sexually harassed!
>he flirted with her and didn't even do much of it
>all the roasties of the world started screeching and MIT threw him under the bus
basically women doing what they do best - ruining everything

> subscribed waiting for him to die
This is very Sup Forums way.

Where does she say it? You got a link or video or anything?

>turn to his lab and live there
there are jobs where you can do that?

valter levin's intro to physics video lectures were both highly entertaining and educational. it's an utter shame they were removed for political reasons alone. even if he raped someone, why remove his extremely helpful video lectures?

how does he make a living now? does he have youtube revenue?

>tfw no more Uncle Teddy's Survival Guide to Calculus I-III lectures

He's 81 and retired. By the looks of him, he'll probably be dead in another few years.

he could live on for another decade and a half

Because USA is fucked up.

How the hell did I just find out about this? Poor jew, just wanted to teach physics and look at some bobs and vagene

Fuck it. The world need more teachers like him in STEM even if some students have to be offered to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xODkb-i-t2M

Dotted line game on point.