/tosg/

Our Prophet is in great danger!
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Videos/Margie.mp4
templeos.org/Videos/KnightFirstDamsel.mp4
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
youtube.com/watch?v=gBE6glZNJuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are a nigger. He is out already and streamed already! And he lost his virginity also. Now go fuck youself faggot.

is there any indication that the youcaring fundraiser is legit?

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

no it's not

most people who claim 6'0-6'1 online are 5'11 anyway

Yes, legit, but waste of time.

america's average is like 5'8'' because of the mongrelization. stop larping.

templeos.org/Videos/Margie.mp4
templeos.org/Videos/KnightFirstDamsel.mp4

>wangblows
>not even removed botnet bloatware from your taskbar
>botnet mail
>dat inbox

not sure if bait or legit

can someone explain who he is and why I should care

It's a /fit/ thing.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I'll be over here ducking under doorways.

schizophrenic who has spent 10+ years making his own OS from scratch that is a gift to God
slowly got crazier and crazier over time while streaming it all
became an alcoholic
lived with his parents before getting kicked out
spent time on the road while still occasionally uploading videos

you do not have to care

Also lost his V card to a 62 year old literal crackwhore

He did't go to his court appointmenr fucker, if you'd follow the link you'd know there's a warrant out for him right now

He still have to go go court Wednesday, iirc. There were two cases, battery and lewdness. He was arrested for missing one, now there's the new date. Idk what happens if he miss it again.

He was already in jail. You are living under a rock.

You are a nigger. Like I said. He streamed yesterday and today. Plus uploaded videos on his site.

Look at that

why the fuck is the warrant still online on a .gov site??

>so not a virgin anymore
>didn't come

You are a nigger.

He is streaming right now. He was in jail already.

oh god don't tell me he fucked mindy or whatever her name was. she was a literal dumpster fire

beggers can't be choosers i suppose

You're the nigger, niggercattle.

11/15/2017

Warrant executed. Technically he is right.

>He is streaming right now
Sweet, TerryASMR

terry confirmed to be servant of god time traveller mad genius

Don't forget Fagbook

6'2" here. I've always been under the impression the cut off was 5'11"

i was on /fit/ and bb.com misc in 2010, the cut-off back then was 5'9

>He is planing on buying VMware Pro
Don't be a cuck, Terry

>VEGAS
MAKES SENSE, FULL OF GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS

He was actually in detention, and they notified the Las Vegas court of the fact, who updated his first appearance to a new date of the 15th, and then said ... "let him go."

Against all odds, against all reasonable logic, bending time and space itself, Terry was released again. Why? Because he is the high priest of God's Third Temple, and God is perfectly just. There is no other explanation.

And against all logic, he said he won't go.

I know. He's said God is perfectly just, and if God wants him in jail, he'll go. But they keep letting him out of jail, which is proof he is innocent of mortal charges against him. He's right! His freedom is proof. He shouldn't go.

they let him go because they know the mental wards are packed and he will just be waiting in the packed jails

>win10
>facebook
>discord
this has to be a troll...

Average height is like 5'10, anything under 5'9 is below average. I'd say thats the cutoff. 6'5 here, so I get to call pretty much all of my friends manlets. Its fucking great.

It's not my screenshot. It's Philip's... the guy who made the fund raiser.

Pfff, lmao at your life king of the manlets. 8'10 here.

>they let him go because they know the mental wards are packed and he will just be waiting in the packed jails
I mean, to everyday appearances it looks that way, sure. But you and I know that it's really divine intervention. I'm going to write my own compiler so that I can receive God's personal blessing, as well!

6'4 HERE FUCKOFF LANKLET

You're just a lanklet

IMPLYING TERRY IS MENTAL

A SANE MAN IN A WORLD OF CIA NIGGERS

I hope Terry didn't catch AIDS. I feel God will protect him to some degree but God is perfectly just, Terry can't bang crackheads forever without it catching up to him.

O Lord, please protect Terry from the CIA niggers and himself.

Amen

5'8 is average in the usa I believe

i'm sliding right in at average height and every tall man I know got with a super short woman

meanwhile I have a 5'10" volleyball amazon waifu

so the people that donated to that guy, expecting it to terry-- the money stayed with that guy (not terry) ?

how surprising

no you retard, the website stopped it and will do refunds if the guy can't show that he has anything to do with terry

redpill me on terry davis

that's not what the email says

i hope u are refering to wepay policy

USA, overall, is 176.4 cm (5 ft 9 12 in)

USA White Males is 5'10

>meanwhile I have a 5'10" volleyball amazon waifu
Truly envious

>guy codes ticketmaster
>moves on to satcom
>manwhoknewtoomuch.jpg
>gets big dose of scopolamine and datura from cia niggers in 1999
>goes on rampage, killing at least one with his car, spends 2 months on the run / freaking out
>comes back and writes finest operating system in the world on the amd64 architecture
>obsessed with diana the physics girl and simone gertz to a lesser degree
>doesn't like black people
>BTFOs conventional computer knowledge
>compiler and OS have 1/40000th the overhead of linux
>btfos linux therveld

youtube.com/watch?v=gBE6glZNJuU

she's not happy about what those cia niggers did to terry either

lmao that's retarded then

fucking arrogant retards just come out of nowhere and do this payment processing and donation jewry

we gotta redpill terry on general delivery of mail

with the usps you can send something general delivery and terry can go pick it up himself, no need for one of these sites and etc

terry's going to spend the money terry's way anyway so why bother with middlemen

>>goes on rampage, killing at least one with his car, spends 2 months on the run / freaking out
wait really did that actually happen

Terry had a paypal link on his website earlier today. It seems like that would be the best way to donate.

Terry is emphatic that it did. He says they glow in the dark so they're easy to see.

He should go hide out with Varg

Hard to communicate with him. I've seen him delete emails on-stream without opening them and he doesn't reply to questions in his chat.

it's because he's a 'lulcow' at that kiwi farms site, a bunch of children are calling him

i've been slowly hunting down and killing them though

>btfos linux therveld
that was a troll who spoofed his email address

regardless templeos > linux

do you think Terry will get his parents house when they die? I guess he has some siblings but i bet they have their own lives and dont want to be involved in the shitstorm that is Terry.

Somebody would get stabbed in short order and their records are even thus far. I'm still going to place my wager with Terry, he's far more clever than he lets on.

I have a mildly crazy sister who actually lives with my mom, my wife and I live 2000 miles away. That's my plan, give her the house.

Yeah, kinda imagine that his siblings feel the same way, and his parents dosent have so long time left

>tfw I am the crazy sister (brother)
I gotta do something man

is sam kill?

yep, rest in piece big guy.