Welcome to our start-up, user!

>welcome to our start-up, user!
>we were just discussing diversity in IT

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/In-Sweden-is-it-illegal-to-criticize-Muslim-immigration-or-question-the-increase-in-Islam-related-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I agree, cis white male opinions and mansplaining is a big obstacle in the way of coding scalable Enterprise cloud solutions! We need to apply large scale Agile methodology to streamline our workflow and remove toxic cisgendered influence. That way, we can successfully make our blockchain-based neural networking wearable IoT app free of heterosexuality.

Thanks for having me! If that's what y'all were discussing, I'd like to suggest introducing a company policy that makes it a punishable offence to criticize co-workers! Doing this decreases morale and, thus decreases work efficiency and productivity.

WHY DO ALL THESE FUCKING NU MALES HAVE THEIR MOUTHS WIDE OPEN

HOLY FUCK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Sweden is fucked.

The C programming. language is naturally biased towards straight white males and that makes it racist, homophobic, sexist, and islamophobic. This is because two white males made it, so we should kode everything in Ruby and Rust. Furthermore, our repos must have at least three documents enforcing gender neutral naming schemes and design. Additionally, we will audit all code for potential feminist triggers every week.

It's fake.
quora.com/In-Sweden-is-it-illegal-to-criticize-Muslim-immigration-or-question-the-increase-in-Islam-related-crime

They are still fucked

>That nigga in the back with a suit tee

I'm guessing because they want to show off how excited they are? They remind me of me roommate, who happens to be a fedora+numale. He did this exact face when he bought Assassins Creed 2014 or some similar shitty video game and he showed the box to me. He didn't say anything just did the numale open mouth face.

Because you can't scream "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" with a closed mouth.

Numales don't reee

A leftist thing i see.

fucking numales

I would immediately 360 and walk out of the room and never mention it.

O.k., kid.

>OK. Will it help if we can figure out whether they are _minimally_ competent? I can train them, but I can't deal with absolute newbs. kthx

Room full of alpha-males.

>I agree diversity of skill is an important element we must push in order to be a complete company
>umm..what about femal....
>Are you saying you want to bring in sexism into our company? we don't see sex we only see the person
>What about blac...
>Are you a racist also? get out!

kill a numale today

It's some sort of false smile

A way of smiling and appearing happy but without actually feeling it

Try it yourself, try their open mouth smile, then try an actual smile

you can feel the difference

it's called the cuckface similar to the female duckface.