>4000 battery
>4GB RAM
>2 SIMs
>1080p
>Finger prints
>Physical buttons
>Headphone jack
>Android 7
I bought one for $243. Am I right on this being a good deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.it/dp/B01MCS600B/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does it come in blue instead of that faggy beige

>2.0 Ghz 8 core
Literally not needed for a phone
>4000 battery
lmao poordroids power management is so shit they need giant batteries
>4GB RAM
2 - 3 is more than enough
>2 SIMs
Literally no one needs 2 sims
>1080p
There's no.difference between 720p and 1080p on a phone screen
>Finger prints
Face ID is superior
>Physical buttons
grandpa, it's almost 2018. Digital buttons are better
>Headphone jack
Bluetooth is much better and more convenient
>Android 7
Poodroid 7

GB RAM
>2 - 3 is more than enough
hahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhaahahahhaahahahhaaahahahahahahahaha
Your iPhone is showing, put it back up your ass faggot.

Gold and black. I bought Gold because it was cheaper.

>Literally not needed for a phone

>apps getting more heavy, bloated and complex as the time passes
>2.0Ghz not needed

>lmao poordroids power management is so shit they need giant batteries
I think you meant Linux Kernel power management?

See first greentext.

>There's no.difference between 720p and 1080p on a phone screen
True.

>Face ID is superior
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOTTA BE TROLLING

>grandpa, it's almost 2018. Digital buttons are better
Relative.

>Literally not needed for a phone
Kys
>lmao poordroids power management is so shit they need giant batteries
More like android devices can last longer than a day nigger
Brainlet detected
>Literally no one needs 2 sims
Poorfag detected who never travels
>There's no.difference between 720p and 1080p on a phone screen
eyelet detected. buy some glasses you cunt.
>Face ID is superior
Takes 3 gestures to unlock (tap, raise, slide) versus 1 gesture (put your fucking finger on the button)
>grandpa, it's almost 2018. Digital buttons are better
kys
>Bluetooth is much better and more convenient
Plug in + play is less convienent than pairing and charging battery on the wireless earphones? sure thing fag.
>Poodroid 7
pic related

OP here. Don't fall for that idiot's bait. Saying 1080p and 720p are no different should have been obvious enough. I was kind of hoping this could be an intelligent thread. This seems nice on paper, but I will have to wait for the shipping.

BLU are the brand that got in trouble last year for loading their phones with more spyware than any other vendor no?

>all "arguments" are just ad hominem
so this is the power of poordroid.

.0 Ghz 8 core
HOW THE FUCK
HOW COME A PC NEEDS A BIG ASS COOLER FOR A CPU LIKE THAT
BUT A PHONE JUST NEEDS A TINY HEATSINK

I think their FOTA app cucked them. Adups was doing something dirty despite the fact that BLU opted out.

>MediaCuck
pass

>blu
>mediatek

Steer clear.
Old high end models > new mid-range crap

>2.3ghz 10 core
>everything else basically OP's specs
>$99

What is wrong with MediaTek? I think I only have one phone otherwise.

>What is wrong with MediaTek?

Chinese company who makes shitty chipsets/processors with apparently good specs and vendors use them to make phones which are apparently good and cheap.

It's ARM. x86 for most of its history only cared about keeping power consumption low enough to keep the chip from damaging itself. ARM has been geared towards embedded where being small is important. Increasing power consumption means a bigger heatsink and a bigger battery or power supply. So whenever a design decision came up with a performance-power trade off, it tended to choose closer to power consumption. Iterate for a decade or two and you end up with thousands of reasons why ARM has less power usage. However if you underclocked your 8 core processor to 2GHz you would probably reduce your power consumption greatly.

Hmm. I've never felt a lack of CPU power on any phone. It's the RAM that gets me. Will consider.

That's pretty good. How's the AT&T support?

This is a dumb question.

>1440p
>3200mah+ battery
>4GB RAM
>32GB Internal min
>2.0Ghz octa-core
>3 bottom haptic touch navigation buttons
>fingerprint sensor
>decent camera and video recording
>good DAC
any names for me to look up?
ZTE Axon 7 seems up my alley but I want to know other options if there are any

Xiaomeme>Blu

> buy chink phone made of shit tier materials with slave labor
> phone blows the fuck up because chink industry isn’t safely regulated

The redmemes have snapdragon and all u said for like $150

>Get cheap phone made by slaves
I'm clearly the winner here.

Honestly, there isn't anything better with those specs at the price range. Go for it

>that toilet logo

BLU phones are fucking trash

I bought one from them years ago and it was cheap plastic, the touchscreen had spots where it didn't work and they refused to respond to my support emails

Mediakek processors, they're basically Xiaomi phones for people too stupid to actually order Xiaomi and get shittier quality because of it

> cheapness and quantitative specs are all that matter
Poorfags disgust me

You'll see it comes with great spyware

>their chipsets have annoying bugs which are not inmediately obvious
>doesnt respect the Linux license, doesnt release kernel sources
>generally bad OS updates
>generally bad aftermarket ROM development support
>contributes less to android than other chip makers

I said GENERALLY just because there's always some special snowflake lurkers who enjoy pointing out the few exceptional cases where mtk phones get custom ROM development.

Hey, don't offend Xiaomi so badly.

I'd get one if I could, then ROM the shit out of it.

How so?

This is when you realize a CPU's compute power isn't just about moar coarz and gigahurtz

Daily reminder that iToddler blah blah Apple Rox yadayada britfag Muhammad doxxed poorfag iFag Tim Cock pajeet rajesh rajeet poo2loo

Here’s a list of 1000 archive links because I spend all day on Sup Forums waiting for anything Apple-related to be posted.

Also here’s some shitty memes and debunked Webms I cooked up etc etc

A[?]toddlers btfo
>I will also ignore this was already fixed in 11.1.1

lmao get a life imagine being this assblasted iPoor LagOS how will ever recover suicide watch

I'm just replying to inform anyone who's interested that 2GB of RAM is the new bare minimum for usability. 3GB is healthy, 4GB is good.

6GB and up are overkill, I doubt that phones currently shipping with so much RAM will even be updated to Android versions where such capacity is justified.

Almost all modern phones (2015+) are good enough for most tasks so CPU power isn't really an issue.

Now it's all about GPU performance, RAM management and capacity, optimization for multitasking, getting you through the day on a single charge.

>Outsourcing software updates
>implying BLU even updates their devices

Can even read the number 4. Fucking apple users are more dumb than the calculator

You don't understand

It's an Android

decent price but still overspecced for a phone.

and dont forget official lineageos support if you dont want that shitty chinkos

Yeah its a good deal if you want to look like like a fucking virgin poorfag, what a pleb

>T-Mobile Wi-Fi
>uses up talk time minutes for something that doesn't cost T-Mobile anything at all

Could have bought a xiaomi Mi A1 or note 4 and get a phone that'll get security patches for many years as opposed to almost never.

he asked if it was a good deal you retard

>needs
Having more options is a good thing.
It is like complaining that we have free speech even though we don't all "need" it.

All cheap Chinese phones like this have spyware baked in.

Enjoy your lack of root support and custom ROMS

implying others phones are any different

didn't blu get busted for bundling a shitload of their phones with chink malware?

You could have bought a X Compact for a bit more...
amazon.it/dp/B01MCS600B/
>Good battery (not chink phone)
>ROM support from Sony (not chink phone)
>Water resistant
>4.6"
>It just works

so its basically a moto g5+ by a brand Ive never heard of?
looks like it even uses the same fingerprint reader

>helio x20
>three cpu clusters
>only one cluster is 2.1Ghz (2.3 would be overclocked. Clearly states it is the X20, not the X20 which is 2.3 stock)
>probably a two core performance cluster
>two four core clusters for moderate and efficient loads
Basically better off having an Octocore because then you would have four performance cores.