Humor Thread

Humor thread? Humor thread.

Side request: does anyone have that meme with the CS student using like 100 or statements to check if a number is between 1 and 100 instead of just using signs?

no, but I do have this OC

I don't get the Linux one. What is the "oh shit" in the last frame?

I'll take a guess, but it doesn't reign true if you use DE's like Gnome, maybe KDE does it too. But for most people your operating system doesn't tell you when a new version is out. The Oh shit is the user encountering a problem that would've been fixed if he updated

LINUX doesn't have auto update for OS so by time LINUX users realizes he needs to update the systems, it is too late...virus has already infected LINUX computer.
Windows update is annoying but it is necessary my friend.

Some issues related to the de centralized nature of linux and their shitty security practices.

Are you fucking retarded?

Linux is not an operating system and of the most popular operating systems that use the linux kernel (aside from android) they most certainly do have automatic updates.

And as for "virus has already infected computer" dear God, you're unironically Indian aren't you?

does it work?

Obviously

what the hell am i seeing

A genius at work my new friends

A VCR that can play your downloaded animes shows

Didn't a guy post his device manager showing it as a uber slow drive?

idgi. it's just a drawing of the original screenshot?

Novidia drivers after the reboot

>several usb ports on the left
>a genious at work

Ubuntu with gnome tells me when there are updates, it werks on my machine

I know this feel all too well.

Never outsource to China.

If I wanted some humour I would ask your 3DMark max score.

>update drivers
>reboot
>black screen/DE or grub breaks

kek

The first replies are just wrong. The oh shit is his apt-get update or pacman -Suy breaking the whole computer and he needs to fix it himself before getting to use it again.

Yea people don't like that you tell them they are stupid. Especially not when you also charge them money.
People who work in the service sector should know how to document their work in a way that doesn't piss people off.
I have driven 4 hours to a site to flick a switch and then drive back, charging them 8 hours.
In those cases, instead of just yelling at them, document how they can solve this problem themselves another time.
Pointing to the switch is not enough, you need to explain the way to deduce that this is the switch to flip so they can do it themselves or label it better for them so you can tell them to try something first over the phone.

That sounds vaporwave as fuck

Most of the Major non-autismo distro tell you, like *buntu Manjaro OpenSUSE

kek is that a sdcard?

Linux is an OS, Richard.

Damn