What is the programming equivalent to a capo?

what is the programming equivalent to a capo?
>for those who don't know, a capo is something that unskilled guitar players use to play in a different key

>capo
>clean open chords

>with out capo
>off mixture of high and low chords
>muffled bar chords

Memory managers?

Guitarlet whose never played a gig detected
I'd rather use a capo to play math rock and tap effectively instead of standing there and switching tuning between every set

>math rock
the worst subset of rock

JetBrains IDEs

BASIC

>playing with certain tuning

your bait is trash like you.

Python.

>switching tuning
>capo
It's not like you have to tune every string, if your action is set right just pop the capo on, 2 seconds

Don't all processors since like the 8086 have mandatory memory management / paging though? Or are memory managers something else?

> is something that unskilled guitar players use to play in a different key
I can already tell you don't know how to play guitar

this

>this thread
I don't have a capo and can do bar chords just fine, but it's useful for adding those open string voicings in a different key or having those open string pull-offs/hammer ons in certain genres.

>>but /genre/ is for plebs
>not outgrowing Sup Forums yet

Anyway, to answer OP question, I share some of Sup Forums's belief that JavaScript and related web-technologies seems fucked up. It's flashy and when you show your website to other people, it's pretty neet. There's a new framework every month to help you do the same thing instead of learn something useful. You know, like finding where ther fuck the bottleneck is, realizing it's the gazillion ads and tracking some dipshit put in along with the cryptominer, reporting the damn thing to the UX team, realizing they don't care and pivotting your job.

being a woman, i think

angular.js
its what unskilled programmers use to make "apps"

jquery

I meant in the sense of tapping and being able to pull off to open notes in the key via the capo, rather than tuning to something like DADAC#E and back for different songs

You are the biggest idiot in the entire world you total moron

ignorant son of a bitch. Go kys.

>muffled bar chords

if you have a shit guitar or can't press the strings down all the way

>a capo is something that unskilled guitar players use
Professional guitarists use capos all the time. You don't seem to know much about what you're saying.

compilers

sounds like you've never listened to hella