amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-SDXC-UHS-I-SDSDXPA-512G-G46/dp/B00NP699ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much you reckon those cost

1 gil

I refuse to believe those exist.

I need a petabyte for my robot girl.

>posting in a shill thread

amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-SDXC-UHS-I-SDSDXPA-512G-G46/dp/B00NP699ZI

Few hundred dolla for some KiB/s write speeds made from dead chinese flash memory.

Buy it though, it's 2TB!

Seriously, UFS cards read/write speeds make this look like a joke

The fins on UFS card looks funny.

Is this real? I have trouble believing you can fit 2TB on a microSD when I've not even seen pendrives with that kind of storage

>buy 1 tb mini sd card
>plug it into the 2tb big one
>free memory

how could they be this stupid...

so it took like 30 years to get to 1tb sdcard and then they just go to 2tb?

Go memory STICK or go home!

>tfw no UFS proliferation

go die.

Were you around back in the early 2000's? Memory sizes were doubling every year. Back in 2004, you would spend about 20 bucks for an 8MB flash drive, and 30 bucks for a 16MB flash drive.

Yes, MB. Not GB.

Don't forget the Vita memory card. It's even smaller.

The simplicity of the responses>
and a lack of basic english

>63330253

They are paid shills from china.

I just looked it up. Can't believe flash drives used to be so small, memory-wise. Especially looking at how big the drive was itself.

It's fucking annoying that laptops all have ports for those huge-form-factor cards when they don't even exist.

This. Who the fuck ever used a CF Card?

yet i'm still stuck on a 500gb HDD

It'll be at least 2 more years before we see 1TB microSD cards, potentially 3 years, it's just not possible yet to cram that much storage into that much space so figure 4-5 years for a proper 2TB microSD.

yeah ssd master race right?

heh........ right...........

I don't think I've ever seen one IRL, and I'm old.

It bothers me in particular that all laptops don't have micro-SD slots for mass/archive storage (flash cards being so much cheaper than SSDs, where the SSD is overkill for music/movie/picture storage)

The only time I've ever seen a non-dongle port for CF cards is in my old PS3. I got a launch version, and got the 60GB one, thinking when they said "memory cards," that it meant I could put my PS2 shit into the PS3 directly. Nope. Memory Pro Duo, SD, and CF slots. Had to pay 15 bucks for a dongle, which sells for like 100 bucks today.

Not sure about the others good sir, but that last one is me, and I am neither chinese nor shill.

>vita memory stick
>even 4 GB costs a fuckton of money
>it's just a repackaged SD card
thanks sony

>1TB of cheap flash
Wow, can't wait to spend $300 and then run out of write cycles in 2 years

I still have my 64mb somewhere from 8th grade...... It was a massive upgrade from floppy disks mind.