Hey goyim, why dont you have an i7 8700k yet? Too poor?

Hey goyim, why dont you have an i7 8700k yet? Too poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/123613/Intel-Core-i9-7900X-X-series-Processor-13_75M-Cache-up-to-4_30-GHz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>8700k
kek

because my fleet of Intel Core2 Duo and Quad boxes continue to work fine for the time being.

Because I got a 7900x for free and I love it.

I don't want my house to burn down

because i fell for the kaby lake and don't want to buy another CPU so soon

Please do not bastardize Momiji. She is /jp/'s property.

I'm just waiting the Haswell-E and Broadwell-E based server decomission to happen.

Wow rude

My R7 is faster and doesn't need to be delidded

>R7
>Faster than i7
fucking kek

1.I'm not a consumer whore
2.I don;t need more cores
3.12% faster isn't good enough.
t.6700k owner

I'm still happy with my 4690K.

she belongs to Sup Forums now

Because I have a Threadripper, useless weeb.

Performance doesn't matter when you support a racist, KKK company like AMD. For the sake of humanity, throw away your racist processors and go buy an Intel

>It doen't matter when multi thread is crappy and 12% faster and a house fire at OC is unironically nothing

Fuck off shill.

t.6700k owner

Oh my g*d, I know right?? I heard that company was run by a nazi! They should be shut down and have their careers ruined! #fuckdrumpf

The only Intel processor I'm considering is the Atom C2750

Unironically yes.

Just bought a Corvette

Tires are expensive and are more important than being 5% faster than an i5 2500k

Ooo, show pics

i have a 7900x fool.
ark.intel.com/products/123613/Intel-Core-i9-7900X-X-series-Processor-13_75M-Cache-up-to-4_30-GHz

Does 8700k work on windows 7 or am I buying a 6700k?

My 4790k does everything I want it to do.

It has more multi-threaded performance and isn't a heater

Yes

my 4790k @ 5ghz + gtx 1080 combo is good enough. no need to upgrade.

Because they are sold out, and anywhere they are in stock, they are being price gouged.

THROW YOURSELF IN AN OVEN KIKE

RACE WAR NOW

mine almost does

>a racist, KKK company like AMD
WTF I love AMD now

Enjoy your mandatory delid, faggot.

If it wasn't for my old computer breaking down I wouldn't even have a need for anything new. Ryzen was actually available, it was more than fast enough and it was cheap too, so I got it and I haven't regretted it. May even be able to get a new chip a few generations later, without having to change the whole motherboard. I like that.

enjoy your botnet faggot

Ryzen has backdoors too, basically all CPU companies that matter were forced by the government to implement backdoors

Can't libreboot it.

I literally have no reason to upgrade from my dual xeon 3550 setup that I have been rocking for almost 10 years.

I even considered going threadripper way but I will just wait until the server variant is released so I can see their numbers.
And I will only buy intel if they manage to fix their thermal shit because i don't want to have to delid a 2 thousand dollar cpu because they are too jewish to put something better than toothpaste on it.

>Ryzen has backdoors too
Disable PSP dumbass.

Hey goyim, why don't you have a POWER9 cluster yet? Too poor?

>ryzen
>intel me
pick one shill

>Performance doesn't matter when you support a racist, KKK company like AMD
Need more info on this, before I actually throw away my brand new processor.