/csg/ Chink Shit General

SINGLES DAY IS NOW OVER, WHAT DID YOU GET?

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anons post their biggest mistakes • Anons still fight over the coupon rain • user can't use his coupons • AliExpress app acts up
• user gets a cheap DAC • user bought a chink laser pointer some years ago • user bought a Redmi Note 4 on 11.11 and some 120mm fans • user posts his coupons • user wants to DIY a car battery • user lets the 11.11 craze get to him and buys everything he finds • Seller wishes user a happy life • user uses a cashback referral on his own purchases • user gets a good deal on the Huion H640P • user lists his 11.11 purchase confirmations • user brags about his Banggood deals Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Nintendo-GBA-Video-Game-Cartridge-Console-Card-Pokemon-Series-Moemon-English-Language-Version/32791131381.html
docs.google.com/document/d/100D4VWhRLPI8gaPfxJdM54CobvqWZiCdpTFokqieKSA/edit?usp=sharing
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_712894.html?wid=21
youtube.com/watch?v=Fotl7rTHOH8
youtube.com/watch?v=woA9By_QfwQ
aliexpress.com/store/product/1-pair-T100-T200-T400-Earphone-tips-Memory-Foam-Sponge-ear-pads-for-headphones-3-5/
aliexpress.com/store/product/1-pair-T100-T200-T400-Earphone-tips-Memory-Foam-Sponge-ear-pads-for-headphones-3-5/1909638_32836885897.html
zapals.com/4-7-inch-small-multi-color-fiber-optic-christmas-tree.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN THE NEW REDMIS ARGHHH

Final haul:
Ali: VJJB K4S, Edifier H840, Huion H640P, {a 4-key mechanical switch tester and a mimikyu plushie} to pad the order out for the "7$ off 69$ orders and more" so they're basically free
GG: micro-sd to usb adapter for like 6 cents.

What useless shit did you buy?
I really don't need this many cables, most of them will probably just sit in the drawer

Why would you do this?

How much did everyone save?

Me 2.86

just some casual stuff

Who even makes these fucking romhacks?

>wanted to buy headphones
>see that they were $1 cheaper few months ago, even during sale with coupons the price was higher
i'm not touching anything unless it's all-time low. i can wait.

AVGN should see this

I just bought some things that had been in my wish list for ages now. I ended up saving mostly under 1 € per item because I remember the prices pretty well. The bike handlebar in the pic was about 5 € cheaper than usually.

I was just thinking "What about those nude mods, or the loli version?"
Look what I fucking found:
aliexpress.com/item/Nintendo-GBA-Video-Game-Cartridge-Console-Card-Pokemon-Series-Moemon-English-Language-Version/32791131381.html
Good idea user, Imma buy it and send it to him

ordered, thanks

browsing the hoodie section was a mistake, there are so many cute ones

post boipussy

saving it for my bf

>11.11 """""""""sale""""""""""" ends
>prices don't change at all

docs.google.com/document/d/100D4VWhRLPI8gaPfxJdM54CobvqWZiCdpTFokqieKSA/edit?usp=sharing

Added more to the stocking stuffer/cheap gift list.

>tfw gf dumped me right on sales day
>tfw almost bought a ton of christmas shit for her

Well, at least I saved a few bucks. What should I buy with 10 dolaridoos que would make me happy?
I've been thinking about going full trap mode and buying some socks.

i love you

how do you find good meme shirts?

Type meme shirt

Chink Fleshlight

I have ~13 usd to spend on dhgate, can anyone recommend me swimming shorts from there ?

holy shit

Just buy whatever, what's so hard about this

>there are people on this board that don't know Moemon

Nigga I knew it, I just didn't realise the chinks started making carts of it
Also what ever happened to the nude version of it?

is 70€ for the Xiaomi mini 4k camera a good deal?
Can you recommend me another action cam that performs better for a similar price?

What cam?

I'm not into them, but I believe Yi is really well regarded.

this one gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_712894.html?wid=21
1111GBEU57 lowers the price to 70€

>Yi is really well regarded
yeah I've read that as well but even their cheap one is almost twice the price as the mini 4k
is the difference in quality really that big to justify it?

Looks neat
youtube.com/watch?v=Fotl7rTHOH8

Isn't that a dash cam?

no, i don't think so they call it an action cam and sell waterproof cases and everything for it

I need a microSD holder / wallet etc?. (Changing cards in action cam out shooting) any recommendations?

I bought the Thieye T5e and it's great so far. Stock lens is sharp, I plan on doing lens mods with adapters (M12 -> cmount -> m42 etc).

There's also high res M12 lenses available from a specific seller on AliExpress. 4Klens or something.

Raw Image script is nice but not convenient, quality in raw is great though, if you want to take any photos at all see if the mini has a proper raw hack like the other Yi cams.

Ah shit, doesn't look too bad then.
Still, I've bought 5 or so 4k action cams for $40AUD or so, half of them actually output a 4k file, and the video looked pretty good aswell, so bleh. Not sure how I'd feel about spending 3x as much, but if it means you actually get a 4k on the first go, sounds good

w-what

> I need a microSD holder / wallet etc?. (Changing cards in action cam out shooting) any recommendations?
Simply one of the first results on Ali? Figures the 24 slot foam interior aluminium exterior boxes would be okay.

None of those are real 4K, they probably use a 4mp omnivision sensor
, 12mp on some but even they use Novatek 96650 etc processor or other processor that can't process 4k.

The T5e uses an Ambarella A12 and IMX117 which does 4K and it's probably the cheapest one.

speaking of action cams - my wife bought me an action cam from amazon for our upcoming cruise, but i want to put it on a stick for easier point and shoot. There are some with wifi remotes, but are they universal ?
what are the chances it would/won't work with mine ? I have no idea how their standards are

> There are some with wifi remotes, but are they universal ?
No. Bluetooth triggers are almost universal for devices that support BT, though.

Anyone test (I know there's Google but looking for non shills) mixza microsd card speeds?

Looking at 64gb ocean u1 - 2366 yen vs 64gb u3 3389 yen on gearbest

Interested in write speed.

I just thought that if they're shitting out 4k they wouldn't have the resources to upscale.
Either way, the ones I knew where fake make shit-horrible quality pictures, and the ones that worked at 4k did much clearer stills, much higher detailed screenshots from videos, so I may be being chinked, but they did such a good job it's hard to even tell.
Shit, I'll compare the video to that of an iPhone recording at 4k, that should clear things up. Just move further and further away from a checkerboard pattern, see when everything just blures

Anybody got the link for that Nike tick and Chinese characters cap?

damn then, i was also thinking about somehow physically triggering the button, maybe with something like brake cable, don't even know hot to formulate my google searches

I have one with 128gb. Very good for the price, the speed are average but still a bit better than my phone internal sd card.

Don't remember the serial number, but i know for sure it's not the shark version

You can still get great 1080p from those "4K" cameras, so of course it can potentially look good, photos can be good (for an action cam - the noise reduction is usually aggressive, I was. Blown away at the raw image quality using the hack).

What's the camera? Just look up the processor and sensor it has that'll tell if you can or can't.

What did you end up buying?

Nothing

>83 euros without code
>apply code
>119 euros
WTF is going on?

I got a fake 64gb Toshiba, gets 8mb/sec seq write speed, camera is cutting off at 28 seconds into recording 4K. Bought too long ago to refund it now. From Bic camera of all places.

Of the two good ones, both are totally unbranded.
Now I just use them for either 1080p 60fps or long ass timelaps videos.
Got a timelapse of the first half of 2017 before my power supply died and I moved houses

planned on getting a dac x6 and some cables, but bought nothing.

I've faith in my recovery

>Phone going mad with notifications of items I just bought on ebay
>They meant to come from my country
>I bought them at 6pm sunday, now it's 10:30 sunday
>Who the fuck shipping this shit 10pm on sunday night?

There was something that put me off the mijia, it might have been the price. But if it's 70 euro on special it can't be beat, it's real 4K iirc and raw.. I should have bought that lol

If they have good IQ they're good for lens modding too

High res touch screen, low brightness (the screen), touch screen only no button controls for menu config, bigger than action cams so won't fit generic / universal accessories.

youtube.com/watch?v=woA9By_QfwQ

Now I remember, pretty good. But T5e won me over for form factor among other things, but T5e hits 70mbits in 4K, so using an underperforming card is out.

If Xiaomi Mi Max 2 and the Mi A1 were the same price ($200 USD), which one should I go with?
Mi Max 2 has a bigger screen and battery but only single lens and has MIUI which I don't like.

Mi A1 has the same specs but 5.5" dual lens, a bit smaller battery but has vanilla Android. It also doesn't have the xiaomi locked bootloader bullshit, according to XDA you can self unlock it without applying for the unlock and load the Pixel 2 camera app for HDR+ and EIS.
Both are SD625 4G/64G which is as low as I'm willing to go as far as CPU goes.

Wanted to wait for the note 5, but I've been waiting since summer, and even the latest "It will launch November 11th" rumor has come and gone and still no fucking phone.

If I had $400 USD I would have gone with the Zenfone 4 SD660 6G/64G or the Sharp S2 Aquos SD660 6G/128G, both have way better cameras.

a bunch of useless stuff

it's okay user!!
Chinese Shopping will make you happy again!

Keep in mind the new Pixel had OIS which makes video look like it was shot on a gimbal, don't expect anything close to that.

Nvm found it

Does anybody have any suggestions for earbud foam tips I can buy in bulk? I just got these but I'm not a huge fan of how they feel

aliexpress.com/store/product/1-pair-T100-T200-T400-Earphone-tips-Memory-Foam-Sponge-ear-pads-for-headphones-3-5/

More 11.11 orders shipped!

I'm a retard

aliexpress.com/store/product/1-pair-T100-T200-T400-Earphone-tips-Memory-Foam-Sponge-ear-pads-for-headphones-3-5/1909638_32836885897.html

How does gearbest send their stuff?
I want to buy a couple of things but i wonder if they put everything on a single box.

Yeah I do realize OIS is leagues better, but OIS is only on $400+ phones like the ZF4

Zhiyun Smooth Q 3-axis Stabilization Gimbals are $99.99 on flash sales so that's always an option down the line.

Yeah just making sure you don't get a big disappointment.

That's a good price... But I already bought a hakrc gimbal. So I can use it hand held or on a drone.

10€, but that's pretty much it..

Services like kdbfans solder your mechanical keyboard for you, but often can't meet the demand in time.
Most prefer to extend instead of cancelling the order then

Thanks, mate.

Depends, some stuff comes separated, most is all in one.

I feel very stupid for asking this but how the fuck do you remove app icons from your homescreen in MIUI?

"""shipped"""

you don't

Drag and throw into trash at top of screen to uninstall? Drag them to a secondary screen or folder (you can also use the screen edit mode - long press menu by default iirc - and collect multiple before moving them).

You can't unless you uninstall the program or put it in a folder, the homescreen is the app drawer in MIUI, which is why I hate the fucking thing.

What the fuck.

The MIUI launcher is the only thing that's shit.
Use Apex, for the rest MIUI is great.

You never know how much you really saved, probably still got chinked.
Bought a Yeelight for 8 euro for example, which seemed to be a pretty good deal, the prices now are 14 euro or more.

Does anybody have any recommendations for some reasonably durable and portable on ear headphones at around $50 or less? I've been looking at the Ausdom Bluetooth headphones but I assume that I'll be getting better quality for the price if I get wired headphones?

>What the fuck.
What do you mean? I just told you how to move icons off the home screen.

If you wanted some superfluous separate app drawer to have a secondary place to launch apps from - that's just not how MIUI works.

Chink Shit General? More like Consumerism Supreme General

The proper name is Chinese Shopping General.

Ultimate meme setup is complete

The KZ bluetooth cable feels flimsy as hell and looks like it wont withstand any form of rough handling. Hopefully they withstand daily use at gym but I feel they wont last long that way.

More stuff than I expected, but I'm really happy since I didn't buy anything stupid on impulse.

I really wanted the flashlight and the Zircon.

The fishing stuff is WAY cheaper than buying locally.

The phone cover is for my mother.

Also, remember to double check prices on eBay, the steel fishing line was 2,23€ on Alli compared to 0.93€ on eBay, and it isn't the first time I find something like this.

Why are there no cheap bluetooth mice and keyboards? I need them for devices I can't plug these annoying receivers.

Hi. Now you can leave again.

At this point, it depends on what you need and what you like. Need good battery + huge screen? Go for the Max. Need stock Android and do you think 6" is too big? Go for the A1. I'm gonna order the Max personally, because I need the battery life for field work and I don't mind the big screen.

whats a bluetooth cable?

+ mi band 2 and a electronics pouch from gearbest

If they would just make a Max 2 with dual camera and stock android, it would be have been perfect...

The max 2 at 6.44" is 88*174mm which would just barely fit inside my phone mount and VR headset which takes 90*175mm so size isn't an issue.

I recommend getting a real f91w and swapping the strap from that fake one.
You know, if you want it to keep time and not lose 5 minutes a day.

Redmi 4x global 3gb black for my mom but it was not even on sale.

From what I saw, there's 2 types of fakes:
> no name/brand fakes
> branded fakes (like TTL)

I almost bought the TTL one, but I just wanted to give the cheapest a shot.

The no-name ones are the worst.

zapals.com/4-7-inch-small-multi-color-fiber-optic-christmas-tree.html

I figured it, but the original CASIO from ebay still cost a bit to send to my country. I haven't worn a watch in years, wanna make sure I like the look/feel of it.

No amazon in your country?
Either way, wearing a watch that doesn't keep time is pointless.

Nope. Well, technically there is, but they only sell books and ebooks here. Brazil, if you are wondering.

Anyone recommend a mid-tier chink tablet?

got a mi band 2 and a sanrenmu 7010 knife, pretty happy, used money from a partial refund and got the knife for "free"

looking for a canvas belt with a nice buckle that isn't plastic. any tips? found pic related