Is NordVPN any good? any better alternatives?

Is NordVPN any good? any better alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes#Future_enlargement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PIA, despite its consumer focused look, has actually had no logging technology and policies tested by the FBI.

Are use it with Viscosity.

If you want to post to Sup Forums, no.

What is Pia?

Why not for Sup Forums?

private internet access is the name of the service provider.

pretty much all the standard VPN servers are already banned from Sup Forums, so you'll have to get a dedicated IP for that.

I'm paying for TorGuard atm, seems alright. I have a dedicated streaming IP for netflix which is an extra $7.00

you can alwyas buy a Sup Forums pass not have to worry about captchas or VPN.

So Pia is another Vpn service, nothing to do with nordvpn?

Also for anyone looking for vpn, look at the list here privacytools.io

Just use a seedbox. It's literally better in every way (we all know you want to use a VPN just for torrents).
Most seedbox providers also provide you with VPN access, so you have no reason to prefer a plain VPN service.

i use nord

it werks

Except pia is based in the us, and nordvpn is based in panama.

Excuse me but how is that any better?

how do u post here

is it faster than PIA? I lose like 2 megabits from using it.

Nordvpn and PIA - cianiggers are really baiting newfags hard
Ignore anything people say in this thread and go search the wiki

until I get a notice from my ISP. Im going without a VPN desu

you turn it off

I just bought a lifetime Windscribe pro membership for only 42USD. Speed depends on server, but I often get my full 65Mbps. Really can't be beat for the price. I don't use their software though, I use OpenVPN on my PC and phone.

>Sup Forums x installed
>q
>type in post
>ctrl+enter
god damn this is comfy. hopefully gook moot does a sale on these or something

>using a VPN based in a country with hate speech censorship laws and shit privacy rights

NordVPN over-selled their service. Their servers or data centers cannot keep up at all with the numbers of customers they have. Expect terrible speed and frequent disconnections from them.

I literally have no problem with them.

so just like ISPs, the smaller the better the service?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes#Future_enlargement

what is literally the best vpn provider?

I am sick of reading on every one of gazillion there are out there

This is the best get I ever got fuck

I use proton vpn and I'm pretty happy with it. Good speeds and I have faith in the company.

The only good vpn is vpn ac.

is there a fucking guide for this shit? Is there even a point of using one at home if it slows download your bandwith speed?

There are no VPNs out there without any compromise. It's always a trade off - you would have to value privacy over speed. There is really no point in investing though unless you plan on torrenting or other illegal activities or live in a shit country with shit laws.

i use pia. its clunky but it werks

you dont even want to use a VPN for anonymity, thats what Tails/TOR is for. VPNs are for piracy or changing locations for netflix or whatever.

Even in the land of freedums the FBI doesn't give a shit about normal piracy, the VPN is so that the production companies cant easily trace it to you because neither the FBI nor the VPN company care enough to do so for them.

Also, i'd bet a fair number of paid VPNs dont keep logs for the very reason of protecting themselves (assuming they werent working with the FBI/other agency from the getgo) most places have no law to log VPN traffic, and they can't be arrested for not handing over what they dont have. This isn't to say the CIA/NSA doesn't know every packet going through their servers but you have to do serious shit to draw their attention. But the FBI/police are shmucks and the CIA/NSA doesnt share shit with them.

Why does nobody ever mention AirVPN?

They're made by hacker guys.

I use express VPN, but Sup Forums still doesn't work. They are p2p friendly though, no limits on bandwidth either.

Tor has been cracked in the past and TAILS is possibly compromised.