What year was this?

What year was this?

2001 or 2002

The year of GNU/Linux desktop.

2003-2005

you guys think she sucked all those guys off or what?

>wearing shoes indoors
>especially on a carpet
>owning a carpet
absolutely fucking disgusting

she?

These people look fucking disgusting.
Deformed bodies, bulging fat, pale skin from no sunlight, greasy hair and ugly unisex faces.

Not to mention the ugly as fuck furtniture

>she

that's a rug, faggot

>she
there are two chicks there, you little virgin
fatties, but still

And yet they are having fun while you sit here and write angry shitposts all day long.

>"rug"
kill yourself, you stupid nigger

>two girls
ah, thought that was a dude at the back

>And yet they are having fun while you sit here and write angry shitposts all day long.
He wrote angrily. Right before clicking Post, he realized his hypocrisy and quickly added a picture of a smiling dog. 'That should show that asshole I'm not angry!' he fumed, while clicking post harder than he had ever clicked before. He felt a sense of relief take over him as soon as his post showed up in the thread. I sure showed him he thought to himself, and he went back to fapping to drawings of japanese children.

I can smell the stink just by looking at this picture

That day, they hacked like never before.

A new CBS hacking drama, coming Fall 2018.

>being so mad you start samefagging

>nws_dorkathon5lanparty05.jpg
>05

2005 you idiot

before

it was the 5th pic in the set

>being so mad you start samefagging
He wrote madly. Surely not more than 1 person could possibly see through my facade, he thought. Literally foaming at the mouth now, he almost punched in the captcha. Shit! I forgot to add another dog picture, it worked such a treat last time! Hastily searching his dog picture folder, yes, he really had a separate folder for situations like this, he found one that suited the mood he was trying to convey to these assholes on the internet. Ha! Let's see you come back from this one you fucking asshole, he mumbled to himself as he clicked post with even more force than the last time.

"lan party"
laptops
one guy has a mac

what are they playing internet chess?

probably around 2007 +2/-2 years

IMAGINE THE SMELL

That red haired thing is also operating a mac

>2001 or 2002

>2003-2005

>probably around 2007 +2/-2 years

Sup Forums's greatest minds, everyone

this. spotting a powerbook G3 and two titaniums.

Jesus looks 28 in that picture.

so my guess is the year 28

when being a nerd still wasn't hip and cool, so before 2007

Person on couch on the far left of the image is using a black MacBook. Those didn't come out until 2006. So any time after that.

>black MacBook. Those didn't come out until 2006

only horrible people use those

Between the phone, the TV remotes and the macs, I'd say 2003-2006.

Did those always have upside-down logos?

I can't remember what year they switched the logo. But I know they did switch it so the Apple would be "the right way round" when you had the laptop open and in use.

It's not a black Macbook, the aspect ratio of the lid is wrong

>she

Black on is a G3 Powerbook. The guy next to her is likely using a G4. So it could be as early as 2001.

Slowly realizing his written text had no effect on this internet bully of his, he couldn't help but shed a few tears. He was now torn between emotions, should I reply again, only to be humiliated once more, or should I stay quiet, admitting defeat? Neither seemed a viable option, which again sent him rage crying. It wasn't long before his mother took notice and asked him what was wrong. Still in tears, he explained to her what had happened. I told you not to go on these internet forums, she said to him, feeling helpless at her sons misery. I know mom, he snickered, and closed his browser. Yet that admittance of defeat kept nagging him, and soon he was browsing through his special picture folder again. Those fucking dogs didn't do any good at all, he thought, when suddenly another picture caught his eye. Yes! He said out loud, this one is perfect! If I post just the picture without any text, he'll have nothing to attack me with! Filled with a new sense of confidence, he typed the captcha so fast that he didn't even notice the typo, resulting in him having to do it again. Checkmate internet bully, he said proudly as he showed his mother his new comeback. His mother shook her head in disappointment, she still loved him of course, but she couldn't help feeling ashamed of her own son. Well done son, she lied.

qt

The house is in a desolate state and needs a renovation quick but at least they have got some iWare.

>shoes
>indoors
Not even furries are this bad.

Imagine the smell

has anyone mentioned the smell yet?

>Wearing shoes indoor
>Sleeping with shoes on
It's american thing.

Haha, sounds like you're telling this from your experience.
t.different user

2001-2005

we must find actual evidence... like the mac fag did earlier ITT

You're clearly fucking furious

looks like 2005 - 2008

Kill yourself, normie.

> no date in yellow font in the corner
FAKE

Nokia 3210

my first guess was 2006, your filename suggests 2005

probably 2007

I am smelling the sandals of that guy from here
fuck

LITERALLY FUMING

what do you even say to have the barber leave your neck looking like this?

>being this assmad

>You will never take that cutie out of his father's clutches and force him to wear a maid dress while secretly feeding him hormones so he becomes your live in maid waifu.

I'm sure that qt would be happier living with me.

I would say there are not many places where he would be unhappier.

thats a PowerBook G3 kiddo
they come in '97

The TiBooks date it to at least 2001, and the women doing actual hacking date it to at most 2003

Early/mid 2000's.