The bedroom in my apartment doesn't get warm enough in the winter months

The bedroom in my apartment doesn't get warm enough in the winter months.

What's Sup Forumss recommended space heater for

used that one for like 5 or 6 years and it worked well. i replaced it with a smaller though

quad sli gtx 480s
Also they should cost you a maximum of 300 bucks for all of them used and you can mine buttcoins while setting your house on fire.

Indestructable and mind-numbingly simple to repair.

10 100w incandescent bulbs and a fan
this way you get heat and as a bonus free light that is heat as well!

Vega 64

Get a home server. Works great in my room.

Used amd card

The noise on the other hand.

white noise. easy for sleeping.

install a masonry stove
electric heaters are not open source

Just get more blankets for your bed and replace your computer desk with a kotatsu.

Anything less than $50 is basically a fire hazard waiting to happen.

Anything AMD

Just get couple of wool blankets

>indestructible
>easy to repair

What's with the cpu cooler? I thought mining coin isn't cpu dependent and people buy pentiums

>raises budget to 60$

I can't use does things in your pic, they dry the air and I star bleeding from my nose.

cooler master V8

>The bedroom in my apartment doesn't get warm enough in the winter months.
Upgrade pc motherfucker are you even trying?

converting electric power into heat is inefficient and will drive your bills through the roof

This. Any suggesting otherwise is a faggot. Don't be a consumerist whore and buy an overpowered PC you don't need in order to heat your home if you're getting by on low powered hardware. Enjoy the comfy low power lifestyle sitting at your kotatsu.

Unironically buy a used gpu and mine cryptocurrency with it.

You get what I mean, smartass

most heaters can pull enough current to trip electrical breakers.

if you want no noise, get this or a radiant heater.

I'd personally figure out where your heat is leaking out first and address that.

Buy a rx580. Roi is within 3 months.

An old Dell optiplex

>turn on space heater
>start playing vidya
>before I realize it my room is 100 degrees

8700k with Vega 64.

It sounds like you need some cute, extra fluffy and comfy clothes to wear around your apartment in the winter that will better retain heat.

Crypto mining

You need tho think about how much your outlet can take before you trip your breaker. They are usually 1500W and will cost you quite a bit of money to operate.

echoing kotatsu recommendation, literally the most comfortable thing ever

I don't understand why you'd ever need to repair one of these but this is a great space heater.

Any Nvidia discrete graphics card

I like anime but this is pure faggotry
fucking weebs

yes & yes & yes & yes & yes

They are like 200 though.

>appreciation of comfy inventions is "faggotry"
Have fun thinking about how hard and manly you are for opting for a heater that will dry out your air or going without heat all together instead of enjoying the limited time you're on earth by being as comfy as possible for the situations you're in. Constantly trying to live to other people's standards instead of being comfy is a horrible way to go through life. Remember to take it easy.

The RX 580 is pretty cool compared to older AMD cards though or even housefire cards, that would do the job much better.

just run folding@home :^)

>They are like 200 though.
Fucked up world we live in.
They are 50 bucks on my local sales sites.

Get a women..