/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anons post their 11.11 hauls • user adds more stocking stuffers to his Google Doc • user considers buying the Xiaomi Mini 4K camera • user asks "How does gearbest send their stuff? " youtube.com/watch?v=kGTLOvIaTQo
• user completes his IEM meme setup • Zapals has 30cent Christmas trees and other good deals still • Here's what this user bought on 11.11 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I
amazon.com/dp/B074L1QT8N/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1
banggood.com/-p-1216564.html
userstyles.org/styles/browse/aliexpress
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Note 4x , A1 or wait for Note 5 whenever that is? Need something to replace an ailing Lg G4., and needs to work n the UK. Would ask at /spg/ but CBA with the fanbois

That faggot better not post his keyboard shit

show us your programming socks

Any good chinky powerline?

Who, Comfy?

># 11.11 How We Pack Your Orders【China Warehouse】 - Gearbest.com
Fake news! My Redmi came in a standard white bag without any padding.

>OP left me out of the news again because he can't wants to censor the Chinese Shopping General idea and is racist

>already own xiaomi hybrid, xiaomi hybrid pro, vivo xe800, rock zircon, ve monk
>can't stop buying more memes
Send help

Its basically worse than consumer grade.
You would be better off taking off the panels on your wall,
add 2 layers of Glass Wool with a air gap between,
seal the glassvatt with a plastic sheet and a staple gun.
And then add back the panels.

If you really want to soundproof a room, you still need to replace the panels or replace the insulation in the wall, so you are better off using proper materials.
Or ordering the right amount of chink stuff, but remember to buy a roll of plastic to seal it.
There is even a good chance you will get chinked, simply because you need to order a lot to cover a 2.1m tall wall.

discord is more progressive and liberal than /csg/, you will have better luck there raising awareness of the damage caused by casual racism

mine didnt came at all, those cunts just sent me an empty box.

i record opening over $100 packages. i sent the video to paypal, they then wanted me to send the empty box pack to seller.

i did all that and paypal said they can't refund me.

NEVER use paypal to buy more expensive items from china.

chink literally work at paypal.

>not recording every facet of your daily life
ishygddt

I don't have any :/ any recommendations?

r8 pls

Cute legs faggot

That's somebody's son.

>son

>Implying it's a boy

would be better if everything wasn't perfectly clean, like you had set everything up this way just to take this picture

You sweet summer child

Anyone know a good heart rate monitor?

Nice mental illness faggot, need to showcase it to take some attention you so much crave? Literally off yourself, we both know you're fucked up beyond return, just do it, suicide.

see

what's something cute to do with these

i feel like they've got potential

write one word on each note to make into an entire paragraph that the receiver of these hundreds of bottles then has to put together like a jigsaw

11/11 was kinda shit this year, huh
I spammed the shit out of $2 off $2.01 order coupons last year, sorry for being part of getting that ruined for us

>Tfw you searched for the best wife to give your son the best genes, had your wife carry your son inside her for 9 months, worked hard to give him the best , spent your weekends teaching him how to become a man instead of relaxing in your comfy home and he becomes a trap.

(Ik i exaggerated a bit but what all fathers want is an alpha chad son)
This is now a feels thread

>Giving this attention whore attention
Seriously, this guy has been posting pictures of his shaven legs in semi-random threads for years (at least since 2012) fishing for the kind of attention you're giving him. The only way to make him go away is to not give him any attention. Please ignore him in the future.

>what all fathers want is an alpha chad son
l fuckign mao
the raddest dads want daughters to protect

I got a military-grade hard drive
A80 Silicon Powered 1TB drive

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

kidnap somebody and write a ransom note in those then put it in a bottle and give it to their whoever cares about them if such people exist.

Make it the finest copypasta

hey user tell us your opinion on those buds, please

I hope you get put in a Chinese gulag

>A daughter that will cuck me and fuck million shitty guys while i pay for her
No every dad wants a chad successful alpha son that comes to his parents home in his Cadillac smelling like a female pussy and perfume mix

>Pill size: Approx 2cm
>Wish paper size : Approx 6 x 1.6 cm
>A4 paper, a paper size defined by the ISO 216 standard, measuring 210 × 297 mm
Why
This doesn't have potential.
I get it works for Chinese, since you can use one big character, but not fucking anything with Latin in it.
Or Jap Katana words for that matter.

which one should i get between those, i dont know anything about switches?

Are there any "Boxing Day Sales" to clear out inventory after 11.11?

Just write nigger on all of them and throw them into the sea

no good dad would want their son to get a fucking cadillac

An expensive car is a sign of a person's success in life. it doesn't have to be a Cadillac, i just used as an example

What do you want to know?
Standouts are that zircons break super easy. I've gone through 3 pairs and my friend has broken two.
XE800 are a really comfy fit to listen in bed, due to the flat low profile back you can lie on your sides with no problems. They do however suck on low volumes with a weak source such as a smartphone.
Hybrid pro has less bass than the normal hybrids, haven't tried the blue-tac mod which supposedly makes it better. Both are very durable.
Monks have excellent sound for the price but I like earbuds better, the seal gives better audio in my opinion so I haven't listened to them that much.

Your example made your son look like a failure
I bet he's also hiding being gay from you

Get gateron. Best chink switch.

Are sunglasses still a bad idea? I don't need polarised just need to protect from UV. Seeing a lot that I like for around $10, have any other anons bought any/any reviews or recommendations?

TL;DR Just buy them
youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I

Hi guys, I wanna get rid of my shit ass botnet iphone and get a cheap nine button Nokia-esque phone. I know the chinks have some cool shit hidden away on these websites, give me the coolest basic phones you guys have seen.

Currently looking at this one: amazon.com/dp/B074L1QT8N/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1

Preferably something that'll work with at least one major US carrier.

banggood.com/-p-1216564.html

They are suppose to be UV300 or UV400 to get certified.
The reality is that unless you go and do harsh hiking or harsh sea surfing, more than 30-100 is more than enough.
So unless you get chink glasses that are just shaded, they are fine for everyday use.

So if you get chink 150-200UV glasses, because of chink quality, they are more than sufficient.

>banggood.com/-p-1216564.html
Kek I was considering a fidget phone, thanks user

Thanks user, Like the Mi Mix 2, and the Note 4x is the obviously superior phone out now but worried about the Xiaomi OS crap. ~Seems all the stock rom's are still "unstable" too so the stock android is a big plus

in the theme of this thread, should i order chink food for dinner? if so, what is your favourite non-dog chink food user?

Can Xiaomi phones be trusted?

Is it any more botnet than the Android phones we buy here in America? If it's about the same I'm thinking about getting one.

The concept of a smartphone itself is botnet so why care

Yes, sweet and sour chicken, the one by me also makes gyros, you haven't lived until you've had chinks make Greek food

Meat on a vertical grill is hardly innovative.

Recommendations on chink slippers?
How do I avoid being chinked by size

>checked

bind your feet

respectively yes and depends (it may be more)
be sure to install xiaomi.eu if you want MIUI

>dark mode
how

>Capsules
>In the sea

not that user but google works

userstyles.org/styles/browse/aliexpress

Usually pay attention to their measurements in centimeters. I got some sandals and had to get size 14, even though I typically US11-11.5.

Any update on the user testing his 512gb MicroSD card?

what are these Amerifats doing with my package?

Write a custom CSS and inject it. Not very hard.

Rate my new mousepad. It smells of chink cancer and absorbs all forearm sweat after a whole day refreshing /csg/.

Can't wait for the Redmi Note 5...

Redmi Note 4 or 4X?

Recommendations for batteries? I have a Galaxy Note 4

This is your fault /csg/.

>timezones
>probably never left america
>why?

what happens here?

Women with mustaches.

t. sopa de macaco

What country and carrier?

I didn't buy shit on 11.11. even promos on chink stuff from my country or from fucking US AMAZON (I'm from south america, mind you) seems cheaper than aliexpress these days.
seriously people: GB, ali, etc. are taking advantage of their popularity, and have risen their prices a lot. and, sadly, this thread is helping them.

Before buying a Xiaomi phone, check to see if it has official Lineage OS builds. If it does, flash one of those instead of using MIUI.

If it doesn't have official builds, check XDA to see if there are any well-respect unofficial builds to flash instead.

If there are not, do not get the phone and get a different one.MIUI is fucking garbage.

they will close the price gap that exists between high quality and chink quality. in turn, people won't be so quick to spend, they will get less income. it's only a matter of time imo

I only bought stuff this year because of the $5 coupons. Without those the deals were meh.

no, dads who aren't following retarded social conventions want copies of themselves, be they male or female, so they can in a way become immortal or continue their own "path" in life.

so chad dads probably want chads, but the further the father is from the convention himself, the further the possibilities of what he could want in his child. same goes for mothers I guess.

tl;dr - if you want your son to be a "chad", you're probably mentally deficient in some way and/or are a chad yourself.

if i ordered a bunch of shit yesterday on aliexpress how likely is it to arrive before christmas?

of the non-stock android distributions, MIUI (xiaomi) is very well regarded. there is nothing outright wrong with it, the few minor things I have heard of can be easily fixed with a setting or getting an alternative launcher.

Your package is in the sorry.

the thing you don't care about will arrive in 1 week, everything else will take 4 months.

cheers

Time to Jew the Chinks.

I have a package ordered 21 days ago, and the estimated shipping time was 20 days through e-Packet. How likely can I con the dumb chinks out of money? How would I take it from their grubby hands?

Everyone here knows Ali Express dealers have raised their prices a month ago to make the 11.11 deals look better. Why else do you think most of us check the price history before buying shit? Honestly the only real deal during the 11.11 sale were the site-wide coupons, and only if you were already planning to buy certain items to begin with. If people feel like spending extra money on shit they don't need just because there is a sale then it's their problem. That's just how this shit works.

As for me, I'll be enjoying that €12 Arduino starter kit, €5 30x80cm mousepad, and €5 worth of free USB C cables, adaptors and shit to refill my travel kit after losing/giving away stuff.

Hello dear sir please allow for more week to package to come, sometimes postal service have unexpected delay

It depends on where you are, which shipping option you have used, how fast the dealer ships his shit and a bit of random luck. For instance my country's mail company has made a deal to handle all items send to our country by Ali Express Standard Shipping themselves. Ever since pretty much everything arrives at my front door within 10 to 15 days of dispatch. Although considering we just had a global sale I wouldn't be surprised if shipping times are a bit longer.

One of my 11/11 items has just left China with no expedited shipping or anything like that

baozi (pork and vegetables filled) all the way
dunnow if you should order it

my recommendation is do not
there's no way you will get the right size, I bought a pair following their size guide and got them way to big, I explained that to the chinks sand they sent me a number less, which was still too big, at that point I thought it wasn't worth my time and the chinks had been serious enough so I dropped the matter

I have a feeling most of these size tables will be made up as well

>chinking those who chink

Yeah, good luck with that.

You need patience and wait for good deals.
Bought some stuff on 11.11 but it was just a coincidence, not a special deal.

will hammock protect me from beast kill?

>Beast
>Entering enemy den and going feral
Never.

I got a pair of bluedio t4s for $37 AUD, which seems to be lower than they usually are, and much cheaper than Amazon. they also shipped them in a day which I think is a record for anything I've ordered

It'll help you avoid such tragic