/guts/

I don't see any thread (I did CTRL+F) so /guts/ thread.

bumpo

i've always wondered if you people are the same exact people posting the same exact images over and over and over and over.
or are there enough new people posting new images to warrant these threads being posted 24/7/365.
legit question.

Ultra budget build I made for my nephew a couple months ago. i3 3240, gtx 650 ti, 64gb crucial ssd, a used 250 gb hdd I had on hand, and a DH61BE motherboard I bought from a recycling company for $30. Sub $100 build if you don't include the psu and hdd price which I already had.

This was before I finished. I promise I did a better cable management job when I finished installing windows 10.

Picture now is my personal dust storage container.
Gigabyte 1080 ti, i7 7700k, bought into the nvme meme even though I don't edit videos with a 960 evo, 16 gb of tforce ram which my asus z170 pro gaming motherboard hates so I have to down clock the ram about 100 mhz or else it won't post.

what do you use the tuner card for OP?

Guts threads are an oddity. I browse Sup Forums every day pretty often and guts threads are far apart and die soon because people don't post in them.

There used to be a guts thread up 24/7 years ago, but nowadays they're more rare.

mah niggah

nice thread OP

Looks comy.

ughh my dick
specs?

>All those motherboard slots filled

L..lewd. Specs?

Looks like:
GPU for 2D acceleration and newer OpenGL/DX
Voodoo2 GPU (SLI)
Voodoo2 GPU (SLI)
Sound card?
USB card

murk yourself

733MHz Coppermine 133MHz FSB
2x256MB SD-RAM 133MHz
AGP Nvidia 7800GS 256MB (still works under 98SE)
PCI 3Com Gigabit NIC
PCI Two Voodoo 2's in SLI
PCI Creative Audigy 2 ZS
PCI generic USB 2.0
24GB SATA SSD with PATA-SATA bridge
80GB PATA/IDE 7200RPM HDD
Intel Easton D815EEA motherboard
CD-R/W / DVD-ROM
~400W PSU with 120MM fan

Probably going to go for a Tualatin CPU and change the USB PCI card for a Aureal Vortex 2 in the future, as it has onboard USB also.

>cable management
>not using wireless SLi bridge with a second card
ishygddt

sameposting ivan, is this a routing hub or are purposely running near ancient hardware?

Whichever gets you hot.

you get me hot user, so now what?

>stop having fun!!11one

>muh ISA
what do you use it for?

>what do you use it for?
Entertainment.

aside from reading wget quotes from bash.org, I'm not sure what entertainment you would get from that t b h

Denial.

That is the closest cooler/gpu striking I've ever seen.

post your programmer socks otherwise no one is denying anything

HOT

Sorry to hear.

The fuck are you talking about?

buy the USB wireless SLI attachments from DX or ali. use the graphics cards of your neighbors, thank me later.

It's not as close as the picture makes it seem. There's another pcie slot separating them.

kek. Where's yours?

you dont use a front-to-back facing gpu cooler?

that should read CPU, I'm drunk my bad

Holy shit, nice fitment. What's cooling the CPU, another AIO?

Yes? Cooler in the front blows to the back. Cooler in the back blows out.
I get some surprisingly good temps in this little case, especially for it being an oc'd 8700k.

how far can you pull them up on your legs? that effects your overall compile time

What fucking case is this holy shit

They're crew socks. I ain't no homo, son.

I paid 125$ for a ryzen 5 1400, gigabyte a320 board 32gb ram. first upgrade since I've been using my Q9400 for 7 years or so. took the RX 460 out of it, low voltage model but I can crush fallout 4 on this build at 120fps stable so idk.

All the way up to your hip if you pull hard enough.

Migrating from fake thread

7700k @ 5ghz
1080ti.
Etc r8 my ability to plug things in

i tried to cram in another AIO but thermals weren't stable. Ended up with a 140mm raijintek pallas for the 4690k. Reversed intake and exhaust on the h75 because the 290 was putting out too much heat.

what are you doing
user
what

That case has the room. You should do a custom 2x240mm radiator loop. Delid the i7 and either use liquid metal and reglue there lid, or run bare metal block. See if you can squeeze 5.5ghz.

Or shit just keep it at 5ghz and see how much you can lean on that 1080ti with a full cover water block.

Unrelated. Posting my server

think that's bad? Here it is with the 850w.

kek

>right next to a speaker

I'd be too worried to do this

>He bought Vega
>Probably has UV benches at the ready on his desktop for maximum damage control

thanks OP.
very clean/10
not enough money and I think people don't upgrade often me included

PS: there is now my old Sata ssd is back in the case not in pic though might update in a few months.
thinking about building a old rig because my games don't work on the new Hw.

>vega

thats what you get for not spending the extra shekels on a modular psu

i can feel the heat from here bro

>year 2017 of AIO
>people still use air cooled heatsinks
poorfags
poorfags everywhere

>air cooled heatsinks

>better performance
>quieter
>never dies

Keeping any kind of liquid in or near your PC is a recipe for disaster. I'd rather have a low power CPU with a passive cooler and a passive gt 1030 as a quiet and energy efficient common desktop PC for emails, web and the occasional indie game.

AIOs only make sense if you play higher end games and in that case

>v

>>better performance
>>quieter
Yup. AIO.

>>never dies
Can't afford to buy a new AIO every few years?
Ok.

The “pump noise” meme is pretty fuckin old these days

You literally can’t hear shit anymore

I already agreed with it being more quiet and having better cooling performance.
Did you want to reply to ?

Two fans and a pump is objectively louder than 1-2 fans on top performing air coolers, and top performing air coolers are as good or better than any closed loop.

Yeah but with an air cooler you need additional case fans to exhaust the hot air, so you're looking at 3-4 fans total, compared to 2 fans for an AIO.

And how does air enter on the other side of the case when you're using an AIO? Oh right, those same fans.

except that's exactly what i did. see it was definitely warm, but nothing was throttling under load, airflow isn't as crucial of a factor as a lot of people make it out to be.

No bully.

>poorfags are actually trying to shit on AIOs

>noctua meme

regretting this decision after a month, custom loop liquid cooling is fucking aids tbqh

I have an chipped PS2 that I use with that card.

I love my Vega!

I love my new Case

Why is it aids? What's so hard about it? Also you'll probably regret going with colored liquid senpai. Shit gunk's up blocks. Should have just gone clear water
You overclock that coffee i7 yet? Delid?

>1064 Mhz

>You overclock that coffee i7 yet? Delid?
Only played with it for about an hour yesterday. Not delidded, it goes up to ~85 at 4.8 @ 1.25V in Prime.

Added a cane for my 480 and a second GPU for more monitors

Speccy does not report the frequency correctly, it's running at 3200 Mhz.

for my flight simulator. my little water cooled 1080 ti eGPU sits next to it. Together theres uhh 14 fans. fucking loud but thats why god created NOISE CANCELLING

fucking kek

not idle temps i suppose?

What is going on in that case?

this is weaponized autism

'kay

Is that a 1366 motherboard? If so, what model?

R8/H8

ucking beauty user

X8dai

Recommendation for a good monitor w a 100% Argb color reproduction needed, high refresh rate, ips, 2k does it even exist?

That was right after playing games for 2 hours.
However high those temps are idles are about 10ºC lower and max is about 10ºC higher.
Highest temp the CPU gets to when gaming is 65ºC, highest it gets when rendering videos is 75ºC.
The GPU gets to 85ºC easily and I have the fan curves set to kick in earlier to keep it at around 75ºC when gaming with the overclocks I've got, which makes the card pretty loud, but I don't mind.