For the first time I got a secondary Android device after 10 years of owning iOS devices

For the first time I got a secondary Android device after 10 years of owning iOS devices.

I have to say, Android is a piece of shit. How can people like this thing?

It's laggy, scrolling sucks, memory management is horrible (leaks everywhere) and on top of that the store is riddled with non-uniform apps that are trash (can't even tell the difference between mobile and tablet apps).

So is Android the new Windows? Is this really the best Google, one of the richest companies in the world, can do?

>can't even tell the difference
In most advanced countries anyone below 80 iq can get on welfare.
You should apply today

So what you're saying is people on welfare and low IQs can afford Android but not iOS?

iOS master race confirmed.

you are the reason Sup Forums is shit. this is not your blog. no one gives a shit if you dislike android.

This man speaks truth.

Please, OP, kys and make this world a better place.

>no one gives a shit if you dislike android.

You seem pretty butthurt.

Are you that much of a shill for a giant corporation like Jewgle to defend them so vehemently?

You do know that they don't give a shit about you, right?

>It's laggy
This really depends on the device and ROM in question. Protip: don't buy from Samsung.

>scrolling sucks
Seems fine for me. Move finger, page moves with it. Should it be done a different way?

>memory management is horrible (leaks everywhere)
Never had a problem with this, and I only have 3 GB of RAM on my device.

>and on top of that the store is riddled with non-uniform apps that are trash
Yes, well, if you don't like those ones, you can always use apps that aren't in the store...

>can't even tell the difference between mobile and tablet apps
They're the same thing. An Android tablet is just an Android phone with a larger screen and that can't make calls. If you want a good tablet, you'd use a Surface.

>So is Android the new Windows?
It is the Windows of the phone world, and Android users wouldn't have it any other way. We don't like the Apple way of doing things. It's too damn restrictive. We want the same freedoms we have on our laptops and desktops, on our phone... just with a mobile interface.

>Is this really the best Google, one of the richest companies in the world, can do?
Google, for the most part, doesn't do anything. They make changes to the core OS every couple of years, but everyone else has their right to make changes however they want. Ironically, the best way to have a uniform experience across all phones is to use a custom ROM. And by custom ROM I mean Lineage OS on an officially supported device, since everything else is Pajeet garbage.

>Protip: don't buy from Samsung.
This is honestly the best advice. I think almost every bad experience people have with Android are on Samsung devices.

>I think almost every bad experience people have with Android are on Samsung devices.
As an iOS user, what are the alternatives? It seems like Google devices like the Pixel phones are garbage. LG's seem to have tons of problems. Does HTC even make a relevant phone anymore? Most people won't buy chinkshit like OnePlus whatever or a Huwaie.

Idk, I think they're the only ones who have a legitimate chance at fighting against Apple. For people who want expandable storage, beautiful displays and a headphone jack, in 2017 Samsung is the only one doing that. sure, their ROM is not as good as standard android and theres some lagware there, but they also have cool features people like such as samsung pay where you can use your phone anywhere a credit card works. it's come in handy for me a ton of times anyway.

I would love to use a Google pixel but they aren't marketing it towards a hardcore android user, theyre trying to steal Apple's customers away by making a nearly identical product without the features people ACTUALLY buy Apple products for. (brand recognition, proprietary software)

If samsung gets their shit together on the software side, they will have the best android phone you can buy.

Let's not be vague and misleading. Which phone did you get? There's a huge array from horseshit to iPhone competitors.

Thread dies after a valid point is brought up

Install Lineage

>implying Windows isn't an incredibly restrictive, bloated, frankenstein of spyware and adware glued together with a clunky intrusive GUI
Android runs on the linux kernel, bub, don't even compare it to fucking winshit

Are you that much of a shill for a giant corporation like Apple to defend them so vehemently?

>after 10 years of owning iOS devices.
>memory management is horrible (leaks everywhere) and on top of that the store is riddled with non-uniform apps

iOS users don't know these terms nor would they care for them, bait

Oh, it's the "I say Android but I mean Samsung" thread again.

>leaks everywhere
Do you know what a leak is?

Maybe because the normal people use Android smartphones for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram , they dont need memory management and other stuffs.

>This only applies for normalfags, the Sup Forums promising member need control for all

>So is Android the new Windows?
yes, poodroid is the new winpoo

Which android version?

Stock or manufacturer variation?

Which phone?

What's the memory?

These are considerations to take which you don't have to with apple

Motorola makes some solid mid-uppermid range devices.

>buys shitty £50 android phone
>guys this shit lags when scrolling
>this is shit compared to my £700 iphone
>why does any one use lagdroid XDXD

you cared so little you replied to the thread you butthurt faggot.

Are you that much of a shill for a giant corporation like Applel to defend them so vehemently?

I would buy Sony, HTC, Motorola, or even LG before Samsung personally. I'm not a fan of LG either though because they have a history of bootloop and ugly skins.

Could one fake being below 80 iq to get on welfare?

Why are some anons implying Samsung is the bad part of Android? Samsung is literally one of the best smartphone producer using Android that had a chance against apple. What do you expect, that Android will be popular if the only phones that come out are Xiaomi?

Oneplus is literally god-tier. I've had 3 phones made by them and all of them still work and are in excellent condition